SXript Jano reports

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts
    Rep Points

Iíll be watching this. Waiting on some Sust and EQ at the moment.

Amatuer Gynecologist

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts
    Rep Points

I think the cutest thing here is that all the compounds are underdosed except for the one which you would really want to know how fucking much you're putting in your body (methyl tren) is overdosed by 50%. Fuck me running.
    Sent from an outer space sea lab....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,585 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lathe Crasher View Post
    EQ came back around 250

sust was a little light and doesnít have the longest ester but prop/c/e

test mix 400 came back light but right compounds.

overall not the worst but alarming for sure. Pm me for details.
    Phenyl Prop. Med ester actually.
    I believe test c and e but no decoanate was another issue. I only looked once and could be wrong, but unfortunately I know you're wrong somehow 100%

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,278 Posts
    Rep Points

Good god. You might be more fucked in the head than that dumb fuck parrot @Twisted and @Twisted is the dumbest motherfucker up in this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkerOf2020 View Post
    Something smells fishy? Really ? So then how come you dont pay obscured and the other member who posted the dbol recently received , to both send their products in for testing themselves. They are your customers, shouldnt you take care of them like your high customer service levels advertised? Or maybe you know the results will be the same in the OP?

You have two threads about giving away $500 EACH thread to charity to help kids and hungry families.

But fail to deliver proof that you actually helped a kid in need. No offense but it makes seem like you run fake charities.

And even if they were real, you have money to give away $1,000 but not enough money to give obscured to test his test blend, and the other guy who paid for dbol.

And how do you rig a dbol test result, make a batch of dbol that looks identifical to your dbol tablets? seriously, Pay for obscured and the other guys dbol to send separately for testing. you have 1,000 to give away you can afford a $30 stamp and $90 to testing to your customers. But you dont offer any of these 2 members. Instead, you will send stuff in for testing from your own stock. seriously

You mention as part of the reason we should order from you is honesty, really because do not seem you are honest at all. All of the tests failed. maybe one bad test result, but all of them? Even if the test blend is only 15% underdosed it was replaced with test e instead of test c, honestly my ass.

now i want my refund, check your email. or make an announcement about the guys who purchased any of these products.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,278 Posts
    Rep Points

Teach me Obi Wan- I'm not hip on methyl tren but isn't that shit highly toxic at low dose and average doses?
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatCurtains69 View Post
    I think the cutest thing here is that all the compounds are underdosed except for the one which you would really want to know how fucking much you're putting in your body (methyl tren) is overdosed by 50%. Fuck me running.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,278 Posts
    Rep Points

I know test is test but what do you guys think about test dec alone in a cycle. Any advantages other than maybe you pin less often?
    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    Phenyl Prop. Med ester actually.
    I believe test c and e but no decoanate was another issue. I only looked once and could be wrong, but unfortunately I know you're wrong somehow 100%

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,546 Posts
    Rep Points

The tests are not perfect but are really not that bad and unfortunately thatís how it is with these shops . So many different possibilities from underdosed raws, brewer canít do math or heís stealing some raws and making his own shit . The dbol seems like it is always shit and has me not even using it for some years now . They are not the worst we have seen , I have no experience with this shop so no way sticking up for them . How many bloods have we seen from them ?
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    780 Posts
    Rep Points

Here's some food for thought since all of you know so much and read other forums and trust trolls .

There dbol is blue the test clearly shows the tabs that was tested where pink !!!

Do little research before u jump the on gun things is all I'm saying .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    780 Posts
    Rep Points

These are not Purple Nation dbol tabs plain and simple
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6622.jpeg  

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,585 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    I know test is test but what do you guys think about test dec alone in a cycle. Any advantages other than maybe you pin less often?
    No. Slow release. Takes forever to work. Less testosterone actually absorbed per cc (60% vs. 90% with Propianate)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    Rep Points

7 test done by one board who paid for that ?

Quote Originally Posted by Obscured78 View Post
    Intentionally dose primo correctly for at least one batch to be tested then a lot people will assume everything else is on point. Again, the sust isnít the only bad report. There are about seven of them.
    A fish with his mouth closed never gets caught ~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by pupu View Post
    7 test done by one board who paid for that ?
    I have no idea who pays or how samples are obtained

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    169 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by LurkerOf2020 View Post
    Something smells fishy? Really ? So then how come you dont pay obscured and the other member who posted the dbol recently received , to both send their products in for testing themselves. They are your customers, shouldnt you take care of them like your high customer service levels advertised? Or maybe you know the results will be the same in the OP?

You have two threads about giving away $500 EACH thread to charity to help kids and hungry families.

But fail to deliver proof that you actually helped a kid in need. No offense but it makes seem like you run fake charities.

And even if they were real, you have money to give away $1,000 but not enough money to give obscured to test his test blend, and the other guy who paid for dbol.

And how do you rig a dbol test result, make a batch of dbol that looks identifical to your dbol tablets? seriously, Pay for obscured and the other guys dbol to send separately for testing. you have 1,000 to give away you can afford a $30 stamp and $90 to testing to your customers. But you dont offer any of these 2 members. Instead, you will send stuff in for testing from your own stock. seriously

You mention as part of the reason we should order from you is honesty, really because do not seem you are honest at all. All of the tests failed. maybe one bad test result, but all of them? Even if the test blend is only 15% underdosed it was replaced with test e instead of test c, honestly my ass.

now i want my refund, check your email. or make an announcement about the guys who purchased any of these products.
    Nice first post bro.... way to chime in.

Nobody gets refunds lol. You sound as new to this as your profile says. Why are you being a pussy and not airing your grievances on your main account?

If you have a dog in this fight, donít be pussy and hide behind the internet.

Iím trying to think of a reason someone would create a new account just to complain about a source, why would you do that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Rep Points

It was funded and paid for by another lab. Think most of us know who. Not to worried about the numbers. Think exaggerated. I dropped my older raw supplier as a percussion untill the rest of the proof unfolds. I'm taking it seriously and will move forward professionally as always. All vials are 11ml. So if feel owed short mg turn to the last ml. I would never underdose gear intentionally. I also use the #1 largest supplier of raws for a portion of my gear. Yes the same source all sources are using. Mind blown right. If your throwing away your gear right now. Thats just dumb. I'll test our own products and making or dumping products accordingly as a precaution
    RedSXript@Ctemplar.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    Rep Points

I only ask because at another board it is hard to come up with $$ for testing.

Quote Originally Posted by Obscured78 View Post
    I have no idea who pays or how samples are obtained
    A fish with his mouth closed never gets caught ~