SXript Jano reports

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    256 Posts
    Rep Points

I definitely donít have anything better to do on a Friday night! Therefore I wanna discuss a sponsor who I just bought some underdosed gear from.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    802 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxz View Post
    Something smells fish about this altogether . I'm the one that tested the high end products .
    Quote Originally Posted by Obscured78 View Post
    I definitely donít have anything better to do on a Friday night! Therefore I wanna discuss a sponsor who I just bought some underdosed gear from.
    I'm sure u don't have anything to worry about . If this is the case I'm sure they will make it right . But I highly doubt this is true . That's what I mean by fishy .
    I dont work for anybody

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    169 Posts
    Rep Points

U r really trying to make it personal but that's okay . I have ran into many keyboard warriors in my day lol .

I was just saying it don't make sense to underdosed the cheapest shit when the high end stuff is dosed right .

I'm sure u do t have anything better to do on Friday night lol .
    Iím just saying man I wouldnít be screaming from the roof tops about a sponsor unless I had a little skin in the game.

Tells us more btw. How many cycles have you run from them since you joined ASF in February?

A bunch of people who just joined this year are all of sudden bleeding purple lol. Half the people in their threads including them, joined this year. They are all thrilled to death about that sponsor also. Itís just weird, thatís all.

Like I said, you can cheerlead all you want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    256 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by genixcon View Post
    Iím just saying man I wouldnít be screaming from the roof tops about a sponsor unless I had a little skin in the game.

Tells us more btw. How many cycles have you run from them since you joined ASF in February?

A bunch of people who just joined this year are all of sudden bleeding purple lol. Half the people in their threads including them, joined this year. They are all thrilled to death about that sponsor also. Itís just weird, thatís all.

Like I said, you can cheerlead all you want

Lesson learned for me. I fell for it. Hope this doesnít come out wrong, but Sherk vouching for them was the main cheerleader why I gave them a shot. I trust him for whatever reason. Not saying anything bad about him now. But it wasnít till after I ordered that I realized he may have never used any of their stuff besides test for trt. I could be wrong. And again this is not a dig on Sherk. If I jumped the gun on buying from them it is my own fault. Those prices got me too!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts
    Rep Points

Lesson learned for me. I fell for it. Hope this doesnít come out wrong, but Sherk vouching for them was the main cheerleader why I gave them a shot. I trust him for whatever reason. Not saying anything bad about him now. But it wasnít till after I ordered that I realized he may have never used any of their stuff besides test for trt. I could be wrong. And again this is not a dig on Sherk. If I jumped the gun on buying from them it is my own fault. Those prices got me too!
    Now I see why people on meso arenít willing to recommend sources.

Rock On

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,139 Posts
    Rep Points

No offense taken. Iím very upfront when people ask me about sources. Even in my log I state that I have only been using test c and proviron so far this year. I am getting ready to start running their primo and ment along with the test c I have been using all year. With that said, I donít believe this was intentional and I fully believe that Red will chime in and square things away and take this as a learning experience. Every single shop goes through this at one point unless they test consistently with every batch.

I posted this in the other thread but will state it here as well. Most sust that you buy from sources comes premixed. These sources arenít making their own sust from scratch.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points

Watching with more than casual interest. Have quite a bit at stake here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Thebricklayer View Post
    Watching with more than casual interest. Have quite a bit at stake here.
    Same, just received a pretty big order of Sust, mast, dbol, and tren.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    169 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    No offense taken. Iím very upfront when people ask me about sources. Even in my log I state that I have only been using test c and proviron so far this year. I am getting ready to start running their primo and ment along with the test c I have been using all year. With that said, I donít believe this was intentional and I fully believe that Red will chime in and square things away and take this as a learning experience. Every single shop goes through this at one point unless they test consistently with every batch.

I posted this in the other thread but will state it here as well. Most sust that you buy from sources comes premixed. These sources arenít making their own sust from scratch.
    I also asked Sherk to vouch for them, and he was totally honest and said exactly what was stated here. Nothing wrong with giving a opinion when people ask for it. I appreciated his input then and I still do.

I also spent money with these guys. I think the price is right and they could fix the brewing process and get it right. Time will tell.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Rep Points

Didn't read any comments but OP.
    Anyone you test 7 items is funded by Mr X. I really can't entertain that idea to seriously. However I cant very well ignore. Ive contacted the brewer and also awaiting raw supplier as well. Then I'll go from there. Really all one can do 5 min into hearing about it. My raw supplier is the biggest supplier so better be safe and test all the labs. I'll overdose what I have left of these raws accordingly. If anyone feels cheated. I assure you if these numbers are not paid for then I handle it obviously
    RedSXript@Ctemplar.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post

Exactly.
    RedSXript@Ctemplar.com

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,278 Posts
    Rep Points

on aasforum or here?
    Something smells fish about this altogether . I'm the one that tested the high end products .

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,278 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks. Not great but not horrible. I've certainly seen much worse. I guess I am the kiss of death for labs lately. Jeesh!
    Quote Originally Posted by biggd View Post
    For those that donít have Tapatalk

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...-another-forum

Rock On

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,139 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    Thanks. Not great but not horrible. I've certainly seen much worse. I guess I am the kiss of death for labs lately. Jeesh!
    Youíre fucking fired, bob!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Something smells fishy? Really ? So then how come you dont pay obscured and the other member who posted the dbol recently received , to both send their products in for testing themselves. They are your customers, shouldnt you take care of them like your high customer service levels advertised? Or maybe you know the results will be the same in the OP?

You have two threads about giving away $500 EACH thread to charity to help kids and hungry families.

But fail to deliver proof that you actually helped a kid in need. No offense but it makes seem like you run fake charities.

And even if they were real, you have money to give away $1,000 but not enough money to give obscured to test his test blend, and the other guy who paid for dbol.

And how do you rig a dbol test result, make a batch of dbol that looks identifical to your dbol tablets? seriously, Pay for obscured and the other guys dbol to send separately for testing. you have 1,000 to give away you can afford a $30 stamp and $90 to testing to your customers. But you dont offer any of these 2 members. Instead, you will send stuff in for testing from your own stock. seriously

You mention as part of the reason we should order from you is honesty, really because do not seem you are honest at all. All of the tests failed. maybe one bad test result, but all of them? Even if the test blend is only 15% underdosed it was replaced with test e instead of test c, honestly my ass.

now i want my refund, check your email. or make an announcement about the guys who purchased any of these products.