SXript Jano reports

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 403
  1. #211
    Senior Member
    Jaxz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,786

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,064
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,298
    Thanked in
    766 Posts
    Rep Points
    16271545

    I'm sure it was a raw problem plain and simple . I'm sure they know the math or the other stuff would have be off also . No lab test every batch well maybe Bayer does lol . U say melt test them lol that does tell purity of raws. I bet ur ass they have raws tested more often now lol . Also batch numbers are important to ugl cause it lets them know if something like this happens what to fix or replace . But it does seem odd that the high end products tested fine and low end products tested bad . Seems like also if someone had problem with ngs and wanted to be made whole that these guys would do that . I'm really sure there not here to scam . I could be wrong but I don't get that feeling like that's what is going or is the case here .
    Now some u drama queens that don't even have this gear in question are here just to make drama plain and simple.

  2. #212
    Senior Member
    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,881

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,849
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,486
    Thanked in
    3,011 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxz View Post
    I'm sure it was a raw problem plain and simple . I'm sure they know the math or the other stuff would have be off also . No lab test every batch well maybe Bayer does lol . U say melt test them lol that does tell purity of raws. I bet ur ass they have raws tested more often now lol . Also batch numbers are important to ugl cause it lets them know if something like this happens what to fix or replace . But it does seem odd that the high end products tested fine and low end products tested bad . Seems like also if someone had problem with ngs and wanted to be made whole that these guys would do that . I'm really sure there not here to scam . I could be wrong but I don't get that feeling like that's what is going or is the case here .
    Now some u drama queens that don't even have this gear in question are here just to make drama plain and simple.
    Nah it's not a raw problem, Jano is just testing for the active hormone man. That's what Redbird said.

    Lol

  3. #213
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    6

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    40100

    Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
    And here goes the BOP link


    https://brotherhood.is/steroid-scamm...k-exposed.html

    Eat, pound, sleep...
    Bop lol

    Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

  4. #214
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    14

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    -1013746

    Quote Originally Posted by Jscott079 View Post
    I have the follwing from sx and am willing to send one of them in at my own expense and follow up with redbird later.which of the follwing would the community like to see sent in?

    I have sustmix,test400c/e,test e 250,eq,test prop,mast e,mast p,npp,ment,dhb,deca
    i think i read chem4tox is not testing testosterone blends so i guess EQ is the only thing you really can test. maybe deca but the deca that was tested was the blend. but for sure the EQ since it was the one tested in the jano reports.

    i can donate $100. its not that much money. So please contact chem4tox and send the EQ in.

    and who has their pink DBOL i can donate $100 as well. any reputable member with pink dbol

    i think after these members test it the community should donate to them $30 each ....

    to me its $100 well spent.

    but please dont waste my money to test something that was not tested by jano such as npp. just test what was tested in the OP. the whole point is to see if he was setup and or if jano is the fraudster
    Last edited by LurkerOf2020; 12-13-2020 at 11:52 PM.

  5. #215
    Senior Member
    Jscott079's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Baltimore
    Age
    41
    Posts
    148

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    169
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    152
    Thanked in
    95 Posts
    Rep Points
    1520100

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkerOf2020 View Post
    i think i read chem4tox is not testing testosterone blends so i guess EQ is the only thing you really can test. maybe deca but the deca that was tested was the blend. but for sure the EQ since it was the one tested in the jano reports.

    i can donate $100. its not that much money. So please contact chem4tox and send the EQ in.

    and who has their pink DBOL i can donate $100 as well. any reputable member with pink dbol

    i think after these members test it the community should donate to them $30 each ....

    to me its $100 well spent.

    but please dont waste my money to test something that was not tested by jano such as npp. just test what was tested in the OP. the whole point is to see if he was setup and or if jano is the fraudster
    Sounds good ive emailed chem4tox waiting for a reply.dm me here we can discuss further in detail.thanks for the offer to donate for testing

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

  6. #216
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    17

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    -143854

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    I keep seeing you post this about the test c, but I havenít seen a report in test c. Only on a blend of test c and deca. Provide me the report that says the test c is bad please or quit spreading bullshit.
    Sherk, could you shoot me a message? I want to be able to make heads/tails of what's going on.

  7. #217
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,763

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,318
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,565
    Thanked in
    3,026 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Nah it's not a raw problem, Jano is just testing for the active hormone man. That's what Redbird said.

    Lol
    Muhaha......I saw that. Insane in the membrane
    IRONLION LABS
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Contact: ironlion@keemail.me
    Website: www.ironlion-lab.is
    Wickr: ironlionlabs


    SARMS-PEPTIDE SHOP
    Website: https://sarms-peptide.shop/
    Contact: Orders@sarms-peptide.shop


    Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

  8. #218
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Sherk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8,885

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    855
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,046
    Thanked in
    2,138 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Nexceda View Post
    Sherk, could you shoot me a message? I want to be able to make heads/tails of what's going on.
    You need 2 more posts to be able to pm

  9. #219
    Senior Member
    genixcon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    503

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    87
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    226
    Thanked in
    169 Posts
    Rep Points
    6620747

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxz View Post
    I'm sure it was a raw problem plain and simple . I'm sure they know the math or the other stuff would have be off also . No lab test every batch well maybe Bayer does lol . U say melt test them lol that does tell purity of raws. I bet ur ass they have raws tested more often now lol . Also batch numbers are important to ugl cause it lets them know if something like this happens what to fix or replace . But it does seem odd that the high end products tested fine and low end products tested bad . Seems like also if someone had problem with ngs and wanted to be made whole that these guys would do that . I'm really sure there not here to scam . I could be wrong but I don't get that feeling like that's what is going or is the case here .
    Now some u drama queens that don't even have this gear in question are here just to make drama plain and simple.
    You shill motherfucker

    We all know where you stand..... or should I say kneel


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #220
    Senior Member
    Jaxz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,786

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,064
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,298
    Thanked in
    766 Posts
    Rep Points
    16271545

    Quote Originally Posted by genixcon View Post
    You shill motherfucker

    We all know where you stand..... or should I say kneel


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah I see how that looks . I was completely thrown off by that response myself

  11. #221
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    277

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    99
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    98
    Thanked in
    75 Posts
    Rep Points
    5255346

    Get off your knees

  12. #222
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,519

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,377
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,332
    Thanked in
    2,278 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147101636

    so janoshik banned at BOP- Im not sure what to think about think since it is BOP- I know some at meso, especially mands I think say jano is not to be trusted.
    For me, being that quality changes from batch to batch, I almost dont give a fuck at this point. I go with what is working for me until it doesn't and then look somewhere else.
    Quote Originally Posted by kastro View Post
    Bop lol

    Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

  13. #223
    Senior Member
    Frankdoz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,929

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,005
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    687
    Thanked in
    545 Posts
    Rep Points
    15430745

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    so janoshik banned at BOP- Im not sure what to think about think since it is BOP- I know some at meso, especially mands I think say jano is not to be trusted.
    For me, being that quality changes from batch to batch, I almost dont give a fuck at this point. I go with what is working for me until it doesn't and then look somewhere else.
    They also ban you for calling ppl out


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #224
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    17

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    -143854

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    You need 2 more posts to be able to pm
    oh crap, gotcha. Well, I'll pm you then after 1 more.

  15. #225
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    17

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    -143854

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    You need 2 more posts to be able to pm
    I've got 10 now but it won't let me PM yet.

Similar Threads

  1. Jano Shik
    By Henp010117 in forum Research & Homebrew Chemistry
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-07-2020, 09:36 AM
  2. Jano Testing Accutane
    By shawn4425 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-04-2020, 02:02 PM
  3. Sample sent to Jano
    By ajerone in forum Hupharma
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-18-2020, 09:58 AM
  4. To Jano, or not to Jano
    By Lathe Crasher in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-09-2020, 03:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums