• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SXript Jano reports

Get Shredded!
Id also like to know if Redbird sold pink dbol?can anyone confirm they have received pinks?also does anyone know if jano would accept the pills crushed?just to avoid anything suspect or bias from jano that may or not be going on here.

Yezzir. The problem was no one was willing to be the person responsible for the funds and sending samples in all the time. Can’t say I blame them as I wouldn’t want to be that guy lol. But it’s a great idea and I would definitely contribute to testing funds.

Speaking of, where is jswole in all this shit. He would be going ape shit now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read the whole thread again and still can’t find it mentioned.. maybe another thread?

But I’m definitely not here to bash(or even stick up for) SXript.. his logic just didn’t make sense, if he didn’t make any pink dbol then we have a whole other set of problems on our hands..

but everybody seems pissed off and I’m over here like those are pretty good numbers! considering I’m buying drugs off of someone I’ve never met, and trusting what I’m injecting in my body based off of what someone is telling me (again by someone I don’t know).. the fact that all of the compounds that were on the label was exactly what was in the vials..except for the sustonon(but there was still test in the vials not a totally different compound..and to me test is test some just lasts longer) ...and whoever takes methyl-tren doesn’t care about their body that much anyway😂😂...the only one that bothered me was the dbol dosed at half the mg...that’s a little fucked up but other than that I’m like shit man keep up the good work!!!LOL

Id also like to know if Redbird sold pink dbol?can anyone confirm they have received pinks?also does anyone know if jano would accept the pills crushed?just to avoid anything suspect or bias from jano that may or not be going on here.

Just got a bag of dbol from him that is light pink.

So FOR ME, today I found out that the “TestE/C combo” I’ve been injecting in my ass praying that there is any test in it.. came back at exactly what I was hoping and thinking I was injecting.. but I’m injecting a little more than 300mgs instead of 400mgs... to me it’s a WIN.. but that’s me looking at the bigger picture of buying drugs off the internet.

But I’m definitely not here to bash(or even stick up for) SXript.. his logic just didn’t make sense, if he didn’t make any pink dbol then we have a whole other set of problems on our hands..

but everybody seems pissed off and I’m over here like those are pretty good numbers! considering I’m buying drugs off of someone I’ve never met, and trusting what I’m injecting in my body based off of what someone is telling me (again by someone I don’t know).. the fact that all of the compounds that were on the label was exactly what was in the vials..except for the sustonon(but there was still test in the vials not a totally different compound..and to me test is test some just lasts longer) ...and whoever takes methyl-tren doesn’t care about their body that much anyway...the only one that bothered me was the dbol dosed at half the mg...that’s a little fucked up but other than that I’m like shit man keep up the good work!!!LOL

Yea it could’ve been worse, like praetorian or feral.

The problem is this, no one knows what’s in the untested stuff. Also that mtren being 50% stronger could be dangerous to a user, not likely it possibly.

I hope we get some good test results going forward or if nothing else just more test results

Chemtox or lad4tox I would trust.
But I would not trust a dude who lurks on forums as a legitimate way to scan products.
There is a mma thread on meso where he had some bad tests results on mma gear.
Like the test samples.
The same batch numbers where tested with chemtox and came back perfect....
So I would say he is not a legit tester.

But that's just my opinion on what I have researched on jano

Eat, pound, sleep...

Chemtox or lad4tox I would trust.
But I would not trust a dude who lurks on forums as a legitimate way to scan products.
There is a mma thread on meso where he had some bad tests results on mma gear.
Like the test samples.
The same batch numbers where tested with chemtox and came back perfect....
So I would say he is not a legit tester.

But that's just my opinion on what I have researched on jano

Eat, pound, sleep...

Didn’t that dude CoachCabo send in some samples that didn’t jive with results jano gave him.

I can’t remember if that dude is this forum or meso.

Didn’t that dude CoachCabo send in some samples that didn’t jive with results jano gave him.

I can’t remember if that dude is this forum or meso.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/mma-labs-warning.134401424/

https://thinksteroids.com/community...n-and-liar-thread-you-be-the-judge.134381544/
Not sure but these are two threads from meso I seen.
And there is also one on Bop where the testing was different from another tester same batch.

Eat, pound, sleep...

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
I have the follwing from sx and am willing to send one of them in at my own expense and follow up with redbird later.which of the follwing would the community like to see sent in?

I have sustmix,test400c/e,test e 250,eq,test prop,mast e,mast p,npp,ment,dhb,deca

I’d like to see the Sust, NPP, or mast p tested. I have a couple unopened tren a I could possibly send off.

Deca is underdosed by 45% . Test cyp is test e and also underdosed by 20% .
I would be unhappy too. I use deca with my trt exactly 200 per week. So dbol is underdosed by almost 70%. Mtren is overdosed by 80%. And this blend the compounds changed. So only 3 compounds are bad out of the 7 tested

SXript

MassMix 400

Test C 200mg/ml

Deca 200mg/ml

Results:

Test E 167.60(Supposed to be test cypionate!)

Nandrolone Decanoate 138.77

I would be unhappy too. I use deca with my trt exactly 200 per week. So dbol is underdosed by almost 70%. Mtren is overdosed by 80%. And this blend the compounds changed. So only 3 compounds are bad out of the 7 tested

SXript

MassMix 400

Test C 200mg/ml

Deca 200mg/ml

Results:

First post eh.

Do you have another handle or are you from a different forum. Not that it matters, I just want it known to new people who are following.

SXript

MassMix 400

Test C 200mg/ml

Deca 200mg/ml

Results:

Definitely a bad set of test results as everyone has figured out in the first 130 post

First post eh.

Do you have another handle or are you from a different forum. Not that it matters, I just want it known to new people who are following.

Why does it matter? You said the mtren is overdosed by 50%. But it is not.

1.8 * 500 = 900

80%

Learn math please.

Why does it matter? You said the mtren is overdosed by 50%. But it is not.

1.8 * 500 = 900

80%

Learn math please.

Thanks plates. Glad you joined to start doing the math. You don’t mind if lean on you in the future do you?

Definitely a bad set of test results as everyone has figured out in the first 130 post

I’m watching this thread closely since I just got some stuff, I haven’t made up my mind yet on what to think but what is weird with this is that it’s a bunch of different new members with no previous posts that pushing this the most... 🤔

Get Shredded!
I’m watching this thread closely since I just got some stuff, I haven’t made up my mind yet on what to think but what is weird with this is that it’s a bunch of different new members with no previous posts that pushing this the most...

Exactly

I’m watching this thread closely since I just got some stuff, I haven’t made up my mind yet on what to think but what is weird with this is that it’s a bunch of different new members with no previous posts that pushing this the most...

Also mostly (but not all) new guys contesting . It’s a new shop. Most vets stick to what they know is good. I typically fall into that category but decided to roll the dice with this sponsor off of a recommendation from a friend I’ve known off the forum for years.

To hell with sending in 1mL samples and loose tablets.
Use Lab4Tox, send in a full vial that can be identified, have someone get registered/recognized by email as a paid client of theirs so it can be validated. None of this anonymous, mystery man sending in 1mL or a few. That's good and all but it can only go so far. If people want to peel back the layers then this is what you have to do.

As far as it goes with the lab results, every single lab in this market that has any considerable time, and even at times new shops have had issues with blood results, suspect customers, lab reports, and product quality and at times blackmail.
A matter of fact every single business in the world, even automotive manufacturers and pharmaceutical compounding facilities have encountered all sorts of quality crisises.

What is important here is seeing and recognizing the issue, than engaging effectively and quickly to address the crisis at hand, this is whats important at the moment. There's only so much that can be said and addressed at first.

It's terrific that everybody can read, and a lot of people want you to do just that, what some people don't want you to do is question what you read, and then questioning that.
The biggest tragedy that could happen here is everyone jumping to conclusions.

Let the process be the process.

I'm almost certain that this sponsor is fully aware and has situational awareness and will do everything they can to restore customer confidence.

Use Lab4Tox, send in a full vial that can be identified, have someone get registered/recognized by email as a paid client of theirs so it can be validated. None of this anonymous, mystery man sending in 1mL or a few. That's good and all but it can only go so far. If people want to peel back the layers then this is what you have to do.

As far as it goes with the lab results, every single lab in this market that has any considerable time, and even at times new shops have had issues with blood results, suspect customers, lab reports, and product quality and at times blackmail.
A matter of fact every single business in the world, even automotive manufacturers and pharmaceutical compounding facilities have encountered all sorts of quality crisises.

What is important here is seeing and recognizing the issue, than engaging effectively and quickly to address the crisis at hand, this is whats important at the moment. There's only so much that can be said and addressed at first.

It's terrific that everybody can read, and a lot of people want you to do just that, what some people don't want you to do is question what you read, and then questioning that.

I'm almost certain that this sponsor is fully aware and has situational awareness and will do everything they can to restore customer confidence.
Wise words!!!

Eat, pound, sleep...

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

I see the reps are are starting to post, lol.

Thanks plates. Glad you joined to start doing the math. You don’t mind if lean on you in the future do you?

As for new members,i did not read every post. But some might come here from meso as this thread was linked.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/anyone-familiar-with-sxript.134402116/page-5

I wont comment im just a spectator enjoying his weekend due to coronahoax lockdown .

It seems like script is doing the right thing shutting down rather than accepting orders in his defense.

My only post was the math correction so relax im on neither side.

As for new members,i did not read every post. But some might come here from meso as this thread was linked.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/anyone-familiar-with-sxript.134402116/page-5

I wont comment im just a spectator enjoying his weekend due to coronahoax lockdown .

It seems like script is doing the right thing shutting down rather than accepting orders in his defense.

We don’t like smart fellers around these here parts. It’s intermidating lol

I wasn’t implying that you were one side or the other. I just wanted new members to know you were joining to post about this.

We have a problem at asf with people from other boards who never contribute, coming in when something like this happens and they stir the shit.

It’s hard enough to find a solution without people throwing gas on the situation.

All that being said, welcome to the shit show

I just want to add that although I’m new on this board and only done 1 order with SXript I sent Redbird a email expressing my concerns with the gear I got (Primo, Mast E, DHB) and even though I’m sure he have a lot of things on his plate right now he answered my email with in minutes, saying that I shouldn’t worry because he had the gear I got tested and he wasn’t sure what happened to the other bad lab reports that was posted. I think this says a lot about Redbird’s character and it doesn’t seems like he willing did this to his gear/customers. Idk, I might be wrong but I just wanted to let you guys know.

Back