• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SXript Jano reports

Get Shredded!
let him see ur gonna randomly test his shit to keep him in check! Hope this works out. I like the sub forum and enjoy jokers content and will continue to stay a fan

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Every cloud has a silver lining.. Going to great lengths such as this by random individuals can in fact be the best thing that ever happened to a source. Monitoring sources from afar is an excellent practice that gives members confidence with a safeguard, it can assure product authenticity with quality control and crisis prevention. If a source is on the radar like this, that's the best thing that could ever happen to them..
That's like everybody grabbing a broom or a shovel when the boss pulls up on a job site ;)

Every cloud has a silver lining.. Going to great lengths such as this by random individuals can in fact be the best thing that ever happened to a source. Monitoring sources from afar is an excellent practice that gives members confidence with a safeguard, it can assure product authenticity with quality control and crisis prevention. If a source is on the radar like this, that's the best thing that could ever happen to them..
That's like everybody grabbing a broom or a shovel when the boss pulls up on a job site ;)
An excellent way of putting it

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Yes this right here is a bunch of malarkey but I didn't want to say anything about it. I think it would be fair if he said a good portion most likely share the same source and at times the same ready oil provider/s..
Rehh and Vision you guys of the shit because when I read the post about all sources use the same raw supplier I was going to say something and so I was happy to see that you guys had beat me to it.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Well I will have you now that I'm not naive and I consider myself in the know, yet still learning something new everyday.
And your statement does have some weight and credibility in regards to a good portion of sources using the same outsource whether it's material, or ready oil, and some of them use the same compounding facility just rebranding with different designs and at times entirely different vials.
This much is already well known, now mind you I was not coming at you sideways all I was simply doing was simply outlining that it's malarkey and that the statement does not represent all sources.
When making statements like that we need to pay attention to detail, context is everything. One statement could be misinterpreted many different ways and this alone could create misinformation and miscommunication with the gravity of the situation. If you haven't noticed where I suggested much earlier for people to avoid making assumptions due to the potential direction and momentum of this thread and where it could end up going, now it's displaying just that.

Gentleman, I do not have a dog in this fight I'm simply just stating the obvious with predictions along with facts.
Hey Vision do you think I could hire you as my lawyer / spokesperson because you are 100% right in all these statements. You are very what's the word I'm looking for careful and then accurate when you speak. I like that you don't just go shoot of with your mouth without thinking about what and how your going to say before you say it.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Well I will have you now that I'm not naive and I consider myself in the know, yet still learning something new everyday.
And your statement does have some weight and credibility in regards to a good portion of sources using the same outsource whether it's material, or ready oil, and some of them use the same compounding facility just rebranding with different designs and at times entirely different vials.
This much is already well known, now mind you I was not coming at you sideways all I was simply doing was simply outlining that it's malarkey and that the statement does not represent all sources.
When making statements like that we need to pay attention to detail, context is everything. One statement could be misinterpreted many different ways and this alone could create misinformation and miscommunication with the gravity of the situation. If you haven't noticed where I suggested much earlier for people to avoid making assumptions due to the potential direction and momentum of this thread and where it could end up going, now it's displaying just that.

Gentleman, I do not have a dog in this fight I'm simply just stating the obvious with predictions along with facts.

This is 100% FACT, and Im glad you brought it up. There are at least 4-5 sponsors that all use the same manufacturer. So if one lab has underdosed batches, very possible the others may have the same batches. And it just hasn't been caught yet.

To bad it’s not easier for a brewer to test their batches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does any member on this forum have any of the products that failed the testing?

the test C but I’m straight.

i actually haven’t read all the reports.

the gear is good. It wasn’t intentional .

People are going to come out of the wood work wanting free gearz.

Regardless, the price and the over filled vials make up for the the UNINTENTIONAL dosing issue.

my opinion.

I've decided I am not a fan of this mass spec testing. Back before this even was an option, we went on the "feels" and results. Now, bloodowork is becoming more and more prevalent, but.. that is still quite new. 10 years ago, I bet if you took the best lab out, a lab that everyone raves about, where the results speak for themselves.. If you mass spec tested, it good chance whatever you are using would come back underdosed. So does that mean the lab is shit? I don't know. Maybe 10 years ago, when you bought Tren Ace at 100mg/ml, and it was actually 75mg/ml, but you still got great results. You'd report back it's the best Tren you have ever used.. but now that you are able to put an actual number on it, it shows that it's actually underdosed. Maybe you see one person talk highly about a certain lab, and another person speak poorly about it, because all the gear is inconsistent. Maybe I used some Test that was supposed to be dosed at 250mg/ml, and was actually dosed at 300mg/ml.. had a great cycle, great bloodwork and now think that is my standard for Test. Now I get some Test dosed the same from another lab, but it is actually dosed correctly.. still had a good cycle, BUT my bloodwork came back less than what the other lab did. So.. gear is underdosed right? No, it was dosed correctly. The messed up thing is, none of what I said is impractical and probably happens on the daily.

Right now I am looking at the results of the Cut Mix that is supposed to have 100mg each of Test Prop, Tren Ace, and Mast Prop. According to the mass spec results, it is in fact underdosed.. slightly. But, are you telling me that if you pin .5cc a day of that or whatever your dosages might be.. you going to notice the difference? In fact, the Test Prop isn't so far off to noticeably throw off bloodwork. So, you run that blend.. have a great cycle, bloodwork checks out. You report back the mix is fire, but it is in fact underdosed based on the label.

Pharm grade companies can't even get completely accurate dosages, with any medication. If you look at mass spec reports from pretty much any pill out there, the dosage will vary. Does that mean Pfizer is shit? Probably not.

I don't know exactly what my point is here. I digress lol

Last edited:

Regardless, the price and the over filled vials make up for the the UNINTENTIONAL dosing issue.

my opinion.

Overfilled vials DO NOT make up for the dosing issue. Shouldn't be using online Chinese recipes. My opinion.
What about the overdosed M-Tren tabs? That is a serious issue, considering the toxicity, of course in my opinion.
This lab cant even figure out math to make something as simple as dbol tabs. They should invest in a better v-mixer. Again, my opinion.
The test C, you dont know if you were taking that or test E, according to the reports. Once again, my opinion.

Overfilled vials DO NOT make up for the dosing issue. Shouldn't be using online Chinese recipes. My opinion.
What about the overdosed M-Tren tabs? That is a serious issue, considering the toxicity, of course in my opinion.
This lab cant even figure out math to make something as simple as dbol tabs. They should invest in a better v-mixer. Again, my opinion.
The test C, you dont know if you were taking that or test E, according to the reports. Once again, my opinion.

I keep seeing you post this about the test c, but I haven’t seen a report in test c. Only on a blend of test c and deca. Provide me the report that says the test c is bad please or quit spreading bullshit.

IML Gear Cream!
I keep seeing you post this about the test c, but I haven’t seen a report in test c. Only on a blend of test c and deca. Provide me the report that says the test c is bad please or quit spreading bullshit.
I could be wrong but I think it’s an implication that because that blend was suppose to be cyp but was enth then the regular cyp is probably enth.

the test C/E 400 came out to 172/171 mg/dl. So if these same raws were used for 250 cyp wouldn't it be underdosed too? I'm new to homebrewing but it's still not that low. I mean 30mg off is pretty damn good considering the price for C/E

Last edited:
I'm waiting with baited breath over here to see how this resolves. I saw tons of vouches for sxript which is why I put in an order a few days ago.

the test C/E 400 came out to 172/171 mg/dl. So if these same raws were used for 250 cyp wouldn't it be underdosed too? I'm new to homebrewing but it's still not that low. I mean 30mg off is pretty damn good considering the price for C/E
May be true still good for the price but some people are on strict regiments and need to know exactly what dosage they are getting. Another lab their test 250 tested at around 344. Way over but still not good. Im
paying for whatever is on the label, no more and no less. If you (not you specifically) gonna use the argument that it’s still a good price or that there is actually 11ml in the vial so you get additional milligrams that way, then change your labels to accurately identify what your clients are getting. Just my two cents.

I'm waiting with baited breath over here to see how this resolves. I saw tons of vouches for sxript which is why I put in an order a few days ago.
Most of those vouches came from new members who joined around same time sxript showed up. Only one vet that I recall vouched for them. I took the bait also.

Go look at the Jano reports I posted. The TC/TE blend 400, the TC was off by almost 30mg. Same with the TE. It was off by 27mg. And the Blend that was suppose to have TC, it had TE instead. Again, underdosed.

Im only posting the FACTS!

Last edited:
May be true still good for the price but some people are on strict regiments and need to know exactly what dosage they are getting. Another lab their test 250 tested at around 344. Way over but still not good. Im
paying for whatever is on the label, no more and no less. If you (not you specifically) gonna use the argument that it’s still a good price or that there is actually 11ml in the vial so you get additional milligrams that way, then change your labels to accurately identify what your clients are getting. Just my two cents.

Yeah I understand this. You want what you pay for. But how can a source prove its gear is what the label says it is? Test every single batch with the batch # on the vial?

Yeah I understand this. You want what you pay for. But how can a source prove its gear is what the label says it is? Test every single batch with the batch # on the vial?
Test their raws and be better at brewing. I’ve seen plenty of labs tested and the mg/ml is spot on with what’s on the label; give or take a few mg but not much.

Test their raws and be better at brewing. I’ve seen plenty of labs tested and the mg/ml is spot on with what’s on the label; give or take a few mg but not much.

On this board? Forgive me for my lack of knowledge, but I do know one thing and thats to take everything with a grain on salt. Hard to trust a ​forum where sources pay to be here

Last edited:
Most of those vouches came from new members who joined around same time sxript showed up. Only one vet that I recall vouched for them. I took the bait also.

I really don't know what to make of it at this point. I'm a super noob at this point and I'll just wait to see what happens. I'm skeptical of everyone tbh. If 1 source doesn't work, I'll find one to be loyal to.

Im pretty sure they know the math.

youre bitching to bitch.

do you have some of the M tren tabs ? Have you ever taken them and got your values pulled or are you just regurgitating things you’ve read off the internet ?

yes the price combined with the over filled vials make up for the raws issue which made the dosing off.

i doubt youve ever made any gear unless it was with some digital scales from office max and a syringe filter.

Let the guy sort things out. 90% of labs sell pure shit , intentionally under dosed and mostly just a form of testosterone.

Youre just running off at the mouth man .

I'll see if I can send in some of my Test E that I ordered once it gets here. I definitely want to help get this fiasco over with if I can.

On this board? Forgive me for my lack of knowledge, but I do know one thing and thats to take everything with a grain on salt. Hard to trust a ​forum where sources pay to be here
Trust me I understand. I have one source here I “trust” and another on another board. Wish I wouldn’t have stepped out on them just to save a few bucks in this particular case. Lesson learned for me. Glad there is still hormone in the vials I got and I can use them, just have to take a different amount.

I'm new to this forum and was considering a few of the board sources for my next order - SXript being one of them. The field may have just narrowed a bit.

Hopefully this works out for everyone involved.

I'm new to this forum and was considering a few of the board sources for my next order - SXript being one of them. The field may have just narrowed a bit.

Hopefully this works out for everyone involved.

They’ve stop taking orders for a bit anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im pretty sure they know the math.

yes the price combined with the over filled vials make up for the raws issue which made the dosing off.

i doubt youve ever made any gear unless it was with some digital scales from office max and a syringe filter.

Let the guy sort things out. 90% of labs sell pure shit , intentionally under dosed and mostly just a form of testosterone.

Youre just running off at the mouth man .

Obviously they don't know basic math, because their batches are way off.
And who says the overfilled vials makes up for the raw issue? You and the lab and the shills? lol

I actually have made tren before with the pellets. Too bad the cartridges aren't available anymore. I dont own cattle.

90% of labs sell shit? And you know this how? You personally have tried and/or used your own money to test products, or are you just spewing bullshit from the mouth? I can prove the products that I have tested through out the years, and there at least 50. And dozens of labs that I have tested, both produced good and bad. Just go ask Dynasty what happened to him after he was exposed by me.
And from your logic, you just said 24 labs(90%) on here are basically shit, and there are 3 good ones. Which ones are good, just curious? And Please prove it..

Last edited:
Back