• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SXript Jano reports

Get sxripts dick out of your mouth. You're mumbling.. lol

And please get off this, he has vets and 3 pros running his gear. Who gives a fuck? Have these pros won anything on his gear? Maybe place in the top 10 Olympia? I doubt it.
What pros are you referring too B-boy? He probably got the gear for free, so what does that tell you? Of course he is going to give him a bump.

Sxript wont recover from this. He is now banned at BOP. LMAO! Only a matter of time now. Word travels fast in the online community..I told ya, he will be gone and off the forums in less than a year.

They absolutely will NOT recover from this

Last edited:
Lol , never said they would recover at all . I just put in words that must these people can understand lol. I'm out money and gear as well . Plus I was running the gear I didn't just show up like a drama queen to run off at the mouth lol .

Lol , never said they would recover at all . I just put in words that must these people can understand lol. I'm out money and gear as well . Plus I was running the gear I didn't just show up like a drama queen to run off at the mouth lol .
If you’re seriously not a shill, you may never recover from
this.

This goes to show ya $15 test prop isn't all its cracked up to be. Im sure you used someone else before these guys, should have stuck to your guns, and keep your old supplier. Ive used the same 2 guys for over 15 years. Do I pay more? Yep! Why? Its called loyalty, and I know what Im getting is good, every single time. There is a reason some sponsors have been around for over 10 years, and these fly by nights with cheap prices come and go and usually exit scam.

Didnt these guys try to get donations to get new playstations to poor kids?

Quote from Scarface that also holds true in this business.

"The ones that last in this business are the ones that fly straight"

Facts!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

This is true, and even the ones that fly straight have hiccups now and then.. but at the end of the day what matters is doing the right thing and the correct thing. and the one tested tried and true formula that you cannot go wrong on is listening to the people, listening to the customers listening to suggestions and at the same time offering lab testing, by sending in samples and also encouraging customers to send in unopened samples to a verified and trusted third party testing facility. These are not easy to do in time consuming and cost money, but it's much cheaper than doing damage control.

First it was Feral now Sxript? Seems more labs are falling by the wayside these days...sad.

I think you read into this wrong. I never said I injected it I said I had inflammation ABOVE my hip meaning the side of my stomach. Who pins in the side of their stomach lol. Could have been my liver but it seems the swelling is all but gone. Their Mtren being an oral should have been your first hint that something was wrong. And no I didnt eat any gas station sushi so that wasn't the problem
Liver is up underneath the ribs so doubt it's that. Was it around the back? If not it could've been a strain it herniation. It's an odd thing to have regardless

This is true, and even the ones that fly straight have hiccups now and then.. but at the end of the day what matters is doing the right thing and the correct thing. and the one tested tried and true formula that you cannot go wrong on is listening to the people, listening to the customers listening to suggestions and at the same time offering lab testing, by sending in samples and also encouraging customers to send in unopened samples to a verified and trusted third party testing facility. These are not easy to do in time consuming and cost money, but it's much cheaper than doing damage control.
I couldn't of said it any better than that!

Pretty sure it's Cockinmouthian

U was buying there gear also lol

- - - Updated - - -

Very true

That’s what happens when they all share the same brewer
So then these labs need to fix it by going straight to their brewer, which I doubt they will...

Do they all share same brewer? If so which labs because those other ones I'm sure have jacked up dosages as well..

This goes to show ya $15 test prop isn't all its cracked up to be. Im sure you used someone else before these guys, should have stuck to your guns, and keep your old supplier. Ive used the same 2 guys for over 15 years. Do I pay more? Yep! Why? Its called loyalty, and I know what Im getting is good, every single time. There is a reason some sponsors have been around for over 10 years, and these fly by nights with cheap prices come and go and usually exit scam.

Didnt these guys try to get donations to get new playstations to poor kids?
Did they really get ps5s for poor kids?I wouldnt trust anything these jokers said lol.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Lol not sad neither of these two labs were anything special .

Special effects maybe. The labs with in your face advertising with memes and fancy pictures with the reps posting every hour and they are the only one bumping their own threads. They look fun and tempting but those are the ones that don’t last.
I wouldn’t try to contact them or any lab that goes out like that.

"Those who scream the loudest, usually have the most to hide"

2019- Sxript shows up and quickly grabs major market share on multiple boards.

Then after over a year with zero issues or complaints on any products...

1. Italian Muscle posts "Jano Results" (lmfao) (Jano has been outted as inaccurate and "for hire" more times than I can remember).
2. Low post count & brand new members start showing up on EVERY board to spread the news, some if them creating multiple threads with the same link on the same board.
3. Vets say they use the gear and have great bloodwork & results.
4. The original poster of the worthless Jano results proceeds to act like a cheating spouse and accuse all those same vets of being in bed with Sxript, call them names & uses profanity. (anger covers fear - psych 101).
5. Sxript is destroyed.

Some of you are good at math, add it up.

Especially the ones feds are trying to close especially on bop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And who fuck are you Irish Oak? I’ve never even heard of you till just now
I’ve been in the forums since 02. I mod 2 boards. I’m a vet, you’re a nobody.

What does my post count have to do with anything? Get real.
This lab pops up and undercuts everyone and now gets fucked because he was using the same shitty brewer. Didn’t test his raws or use melting point testing to even verify what he was doing.
Sxript praised Janos primo results and cries foul on the latest ones.
I told you he wouldn’t last
They never do
He will prob pop back up and rebrand and it will be easy to spot. And some of you fools will use him again
I guess my 2 guys are looking more golden then ever now.

And who fuck are you Irish Oak? I’ve never even heard of you till just now
I’ve been in the forums since 02. I mod 2 boards. I’m a vet, you’re a nobody.

What does my post count have to do with anything? Get real.
This lab pops up and undercuts everyone and now gets fucked because he was using the same shitty brewer. Didn’t test his raws or use melting point testing to even verify what he was doing.
Sxript praised Janos primo results and cries foul on the latest ones.
I told you he wouldn’t last
They never do
He will prob pop back up and rebrand and it will be easy to spot. And some of you fools will use him again
I guess my 2 guys are looking more golden then ever now.
These 2 guys are idots.they wont be hard to figure out when they rebrand and reappear in 2 months.They arent very smart and and have tale tell signs about them that will show.

:thinking:

1. Italian Muscle posts "Jano Results" (lmfao) (Jano has been outted as inaccurate and "for hire" more times than I can remember).
2. Low post count & brand new members start showing up on EVERY board to spread the news, some if them creating multiple threads with the same link on the same board.
4. The original poster of the worthless Jano results proceeds to act like a cheating spouse and accuse all those same vets of being in bed with Sxript, call them names & uses profanity. (anger covers fear - psych 101).
5. Sxript is destroyed.

5. Sxript is destroyed.

Yeah, that goddamn Jano is shady as hell, you definitely should be posting all the evidence about him being "for hire" that you have.
There surely is a lot of it after him being around for so many years.

And not only that, I've been hearing all around he's a real cunt on top of that!

Yeah, that goddamn Jano is shady as hell, you definitely should be posting all the evidence about him being "for hire" that you have.

And not only that, I've been hearing all around he's a real cunt on top of that![/QUOTE
I'm going to say this I'm not sure about ur test process and don't pretend to know anything about stuff like that it's over my head that's for sure. But there has been post other places that same Vials where tested blindly with a big difference in results . Now I'm not saying anybody is perfect mistakes can be made by anybody . I really think the samples you tested where a set up plain and simple . Just to many good reviews on this lab . I also lost gear and money so some theses drama queens come here and post all they want .
I'm going off feed back from 3 pros and many many vets.
If u want know pros look it up urself . It seems u can find what u want when it's negative lol

And not only that, I've been hearing all around he's a real cunt on top of that!
I'm going to say this I'm not sure about ur test process and don't pretend to know anything about stuff like that it's over my head that's for sure. But there has been post other places that same Vials where tested blindly with a big difference in results . Now I'm not saying anybody is perfect mistakes can be made by anybody . I really think the samples you tested where a set up plain and simple . Just to many good reviews on this lab . I also lost gear and money so some theses drama queens come here and post all they want .
I'm going off feed back from 3 pros and many many vets.
If u want know pros look it up urself . It seems u can find what u want when it's negative lol
No mate, not even gonna read what you wrote. The guy says Jano has been outed as being "for hire" more times than he can remember.

Well then, that guy better provide solid evidence, no bullshit talking around, about the cases he can remember in case he wants to sling that kinda allegations.

Otherwise I might feel a sudden urge to verbally shove the oak up his irish, to put it poetically.

Back