• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

tren a when am I supposed to feel it?50mg ed

Cam

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been on 400test c/e for a while now just started some tren a 50mg ed it's been about 4 days I don't have any side effects yet at all ? Last time I was on tren e I had all the side effects 🤣idk if I'm supposed to feel tren a this fast our not ?

I get smacked right in the face a couple days in.

Usually after day 10-12 for me

Tomorrow

the ace is fast acting , if you dont have sides by day 4 . id say your gear is under dosed , on tren e i start not sleeping well ,and "feel like everyone is watching me " by day 12 lol

Some people don’t really get sides to begin with anyway. You shouldn’t be judging how well dosed your gear is by not having sides for four days. Have you used tren before?

IML Gear Cream!
Yes iv used tren e before an had every side effect after about 2 weeks ! It was terrible 😂. The brand I'm using there test I can diff tell it's good to go not really getting any low t side effects and I cruise on t I never cycle off so yeah I can tell there t is good . I'm using dutch awesome customer service by the way !

Been on 400test c/e for a while now just started some tren a 50mg ed it's been about 4 days I don't have any side effects yet at all ? Last time I was on tren e I had all the side effects 藍idk if I'm supposed to feel tren a this fast our not ?

Tren ace is very quick action even quick than propionate esters , so thats why is better to use it ED . Being that said you should start see results and sides very quick . Most important if your source is good and if the tren E and this ace now are from same ?

Don't worry, you'll be miserable any day now. Literally had to hop off just 100 mgs ew recently for that reason....

Everyone’s a little different. But reading your comment you do get sides so its safe to assume you will again. Hence the reason for your thread. I’d say around a week for ACE and 2 weeks for Tren E. That’s been my experience.

No the tren e I had was from a lab called spartan I got it from a local guy here it was very good stuff ! There test was also strong oil was a little to thick tho imo but diff not under dosed . I'm using dutch only now for everything .. I'm prob about to start mixing my own stuff soon that way I no what I really got!

If you're using Dutch.. you might not get any side effects because there's a good chance you aren't using any Tren.

Get Shredded!
Yikes. Care to elaborate?

They've just had some really bad feedback and test results lately. You can go to their subforum and look if the posts haven't been deleted. Saying there isn't any Tren might be a stretch, but still in the realm of possibility.

I am running the Gold Mix from PSL. 100mgTP, 100mgMast, 100mgTA and just completed my first week with zero issues. As a matter of fact feeling really good. This is my first time using Tren after 26 years on gear. I've heard and read many different reviews before trying this blend out. Based on my personal research it is different for everyone. Some see sides as low as 100mg and some don't unless they pass 600.

I get great results from tren ace just using it 2x a week at 200mg/week. Good enough results for me anyway. You guys using 100mg everyday are insane.

I’d be the next Tim McVeigh at that dose.

Yeah ain't no way what they sold me is tren if it is it must not used enough powder when they mixed it like wtf idk what's going on but it's not like it's hard to make this stuff 😑 how can you even fuck up I mean unless your powder ain't pure ..... I'm kinda getting pissed 😡 fuck it I'm mixing my own shit from here on out

Lol I started doing 100mg ed about 2 days ago an still feel like I'm doing nothing 😆😆😆😆😆

I am running the Gold Mix from PSL. 100mgTP, 100mgMast, 100mgTA and just completed my first week with zero issues. As a matter of fact feeling really good. This is my first time using Tren after 26 years on gear. I've heard and read many different reviews before trying this blend out. Based on my personal research it is different for everyone. Some see sides as low as 100mg and some don't unless they pass 600.

We all react different to compounds, and with tren you have people that cant support 100mg week and others like me that can use over 1gr week with normal sides, like night sweats , ansiety , irritability . For me at 350mg week i have no sides from any brand i have used

We all react different to compounds, and with tren you have people that cant support 100mg week and others like me that can use over 1gr week with normal sides, like night sweats , ansiety , irritability . For me at 350mg week i have no sides from any brand i have used

I think some just get under dosed gear ....then they think they can handle a lot an then when it's dosed like it should be they say tren ain't for them 😑😂....after all if you didn't mix it and you don't no we're the powder came from how do you ?????? You don't I'm sick an tired to seeing under dosed shit an crap raws 😡😡

It's really is bs considering a 12 year old can mix this stuff if it's not right don't send it out there is know fucking excuse

Week 1

^^ there tren is so under dosed I could inject the whole vial a day an not feel shit 😂😂 guys why does this keep happening with them why are they even on the form ? ..

Back