• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Homebrew squirted in eye...

Anaboliclifer80

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So tonight i was homebrewing a batch of test propionate 100mg/60ml 1ba/11bb formula. During my filtration process some how my brewing needle was loose on my whatman filter. The liquid quirted off the vial cap and went into one of my eye I, immediately wash out my eye periodically for about 15mins with water. It didnt burn or anything but i did a emergency saline eye wash 1hr later. I dont feel like i would have to go to the emergency room because i dont feel any irritation or burning or pain. I put redness relief visine comfort in my eye. What are your guys opinions on this matter. I dont think i will loose my eye or vision. What do you guys think about my situation?

Your eyes are resilient. No pain or blurry vision, sounds like minimal damage if any. A good nights sleep heals eyes quickly too. I've had carb cleaner, gasoline and even MEK in my eyes with no problems. Of course if it gets worse obviously see a doctor.

So tonight i was homebrewing a batch of test propionate 100mg/60ml 1ba/11bb formula. During my filtration process some how my brewing needle was loose on my whatman filter. The liquid quirted off the vial cap and went into one of my eye I, immediately wash out my eye periodically for about 15mins with water. It didnt burn or anything but i did a emergency saline eye wash 1hr later. I dont feel like i would have to go to the emergency room because i dont feel any irritation or burning or pain. I put redness relief visine comfort in my eye. What are your guys opinions on this matter. I dont think i will loose my eye or vision. What do you guys think about my situation?
11%BB, and it holds? Have you used that recipe in the past with no problem?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

11%BB, and it holds? Have you used that recipe in the past with.... So far when i was filtering it it started to drip a white color powder liquid....i continued to dripp it into the vial. I warmed up some boiling water and mixed the solution back to clear like it was trying crystallized. It looks like its holding on my part.

You'll now get those eye gainz!!!

Eye injection.... Nice!!!

I had this happen in the early 2000s when I use to make tren out of pellets. The good old days with Mr T conversion kit. I just got back from the club drunk and had to filter my pellets that had been dissolving. The filter blew off and in my eyes and I was rolling on the floor screaming like a bitch. Ahhh alcohol and steroids and not caring about your health. My views have changed a little since I have gotten older.

Back