• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

King Labs brief review.

Lathe Crasher

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Products tried-

sust
tren e
deca

Results are as expected. I don’t have a gcms or hplc result to pull from my ass but for what it’s worth I recommend these guys. The 30’s make it a value but the quality makes me want to at least share my opinion. Further, I’d be willing to send the right person a 30 to chime in as well or even have tested. I have no doubts with this vendor. Thanks King.

Im that " right person" let me taste that 30.

Products tried-

sust
tren e
deca

Results are as expected. I don’t have a gcms or hplc result to pull from my ass but for what it’s worth I recommend these guys. The 30’s make it a value but the quality makes me want to at least share my opinion. Further, I’d be willing to send the right person a 30 to chime in as well or even have tested. I have no doubts with this vendor. Thanks King.

Thanks for giving us an review, much appreciated!!

Back