• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Can anyone give insight to janoshik process?

plifter198

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have some gear Id like to test. I’m wondering how it works with this company or if there are better ones to go with. Can you guys give insight on process or your opinion as to other companies and their process?
Thanks

I have some gear Id like to test. I’m wondering how it works with this company or if there are better ones to go with. Can you guys give insight on process or your opinion as to other companies and their process?
Thanks

Looking online, there are a lot of bad reviews about this. It seems as though this might be a scam. Can anyone chiming to this? Any legit places out there?

Your going to find a 50/50 ix about Jano. Years ago there was an issue that people won't let go. Lately (last 2years) there hasn't been an issue I don't think. There has been samples sent to him and another lab and they both have come back within a few milligrams of each other. I would trust his testing services. Just use his website to contact him and he walks you through the process. It's fairly fast and the cheapest around.

Your going to find a 50/50 ix about Jano. Years ago there was an issue that people won't let go. Lately (last 2years) there hasn't been an issue I don't think. There has been samples sent to him and another lab and they both have come back within a few milligrams of each other. I would trust his testing services. Just use his website to contact him and he walks you through the process. It's fairly fast and the cheapest around.

What other labs are out there that are good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What other labs are out there that are good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe Lab4Tox is the other testing agency that will do anabolics. It's more expensive and a bit more of a hassle to send samples to. I am not saying I wouldn't go with them but given everything combined I think Jano is the easiest and cheapest.

I just had 2 samples tested by Jano. All I did was email him asking about pricing. He asked was I looking to get raws or finished products tested. Emailed me the pricing along with hiw to send the products I wanted tested. I sent what I wanted tested. I did not let him know what the products were. He sent the oil result within a day of getting it. Im waiting on my oral result which he told me would be a few days.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

I just had 2 samples tested by Jano. All I did was email him asking about pricing. He asked was I looking to get raws or finished products tested. Emailed me the pricing along with hiw to send the products I wanted tested. I sent what I wanted tested. I did not let him know what the products were. He sent the oil result within a day of getting it. Im waiting on my oral result which he told me would be a few days.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
How much did it cost?

Looking online, there are a lot of bad reviews about this. It seems as though this might be a scam. Can anyone chiming to this? Any legit places out there?
A alot with proof? can you post links of the bad reviews with proof. Because this is how rumors start.

PM is one of the biggest bodybuilding steriod forums on the net and and has VIP only membership section that uses nothing but jano, as well as many other websites such as aasF, meso, etc. Homebrewers have made custom oils from leftover raws that they had laying around controlling the dosages and sent to jano, as well as others mixing in pharma test and other controlled testing and all confirmed jano got it correctly. Myself included.

People have also sent products (1 ml sample to jano, and another 1 ml sample to labt0x) and both test results were identical. Jano is not a scam, many sources including myself e use them (Gear church, sxript, pharmacom to name a few off the top of my head)

There are labs that have been exposed and make excuses that its jano who made the error, yet if this is the case, why not offer everyone to have their stuff tested with a company like labt0x paid by them?

Try sending a sample into jano and labt0x and please post each testing company's results. See for yourself if they are identical or not. I'd say errors can happen on rare circumstances but it isnt the norm and he can always retest if there is a doubt.

Last edited:
Back