• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The China Problem

IML Gear Cream!
NEW - 21 metric tons core stage of China's Long March 5B rocket will make an uncontrolled reentry in the coming days following the space station launch.

Since 1990 nothing over 10 tons has been deliberately left in orbit to reenter uncontrolled

Austrailia warns, the drums of war are beating.

China demands Australia support one china policy over Taiwan.

Australia demands China turn over port athority in Melbourne, and Darwin.

China's proxy Iran is attacking Saudi oil tankers to force sales of Arabco oil.

China buit base in Papua New Guinea just 100 miles from Australian Shores as threat.

Russia has kicked out Biden navy from black sea. UK fearlessly enters black sea, and straights of Taiwan with big HMMS QUEEN ELIZABETH aircraft carrier.

Russia stirs up shit, guarding arms shipments to Hezzbula to attack Isreal

Drums of war are beating ...

Attachments

• 1619990776913-258778199.jpg
    1619990776913-258778199.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 67
Appeasement of China already worst than Nazi appeasement of 1940s

Says Winston Churchill if he could speak today

China appeasement on Taiwan, Nepal, Inermongolia, Uyghurs, and N Korea has gone to far

Attachments

• 1619992197639-330378696.jpg
    1619992197639-330378696.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 65
China calls US white monkey, as we have already forgotten Hong Kong and turn our heads from China's proxy Iran getting the bomb ...

:mad:

Attachments

• 1619992922389143700228.jpg
    1619992922389143700228.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 67
DISGUSTING COMMIE CHINESE

government media report says " As China puts men in space, India puts men in heaven "

Mocking open covid cremations in the streets.

Umm, China is responsible for covid ...

Attachments

• 162007060260064324527.jpg
    162007060260064324527.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 59
Communists run with photoshopped picture of Australian soldier cutting the throat of a child ...

Captioned " Don't be afraid, we are coming to bring you peace ".

Attachments

• 1620070917491-990366654.jpg
    1620070917491-990366654.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 59
Get Shredded!
NEW - WWE superstar John Cena bows to China for referring to Taiwan as a country in a Fast and Furious 9 promotional interview:

“I made one mistake. I have to say something very, very, very important now. I love and respect China and Chinese people. I’m very, very sorry about my mistake. I apologise, I apologise, I’m very sorry. You must understand that I really love, really respect China and the Chinese people. My apologies. See you.”

JUST IN - China: "We clearly have a new cold war," Senate GOP leaders at a press conference.

NEW - WWE superstar John Cena bows to China for referring to Taiwan as a country in a Fast and Furious 9 promotional interview:

“I made one mistake. I have to say something very, very, very important now. I love and respect China and Chinese people. I’m very, very sorry about my mistake. I apologise, I apologise, I’m very sorry. You must understand that I really love, really respect China and the Chinese people. My apologies. See you.”

So it's true. High doses of AAS do make your balls shrivel up. Huh.

JUST IN - Taiwan buys rocket and missile systems for a total of $436 million from the United States, the Ministry of National Defense (MND) announced.

US media is embracing China....paying attention yet?

CNN International
@cnni
· 8h
The Chinese Communist Party is about to turn 100 but Xi will be the real star | Analysis by @Ben_Westcott https://cnn.it/3w77vs6

E5HJ5fbWEAEFKZI

ABC News
@ABC
· Jun 29
PARTY TIME: China staged a night of political theater with a mass performance to sing the praises of the ruling communist party, ahead of the 100th anniversary of its foundation. https://abcn.ws/3drJyoV

Vid:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1409851903811502084

Reuters
@Reuters
· 23h
Slogans and fireworks - Beijing put on a mass performance to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the founding of the Chinese Communist Party https://reut.rs/3qAy2Nq

Last edited:
NEW - China says the United States is "leaving a mess" in Afghanistan. Taliban welcomes "friend" Beijing to reconstruct country, looks forward to Chinese investments, according to a spokesperson.

Afghanistan is sitting on one of the richest troves of rare minerals in the world, valued at nearly $1 trillion.

NEW - China says the United States is "leaving a mess" in Afghanistan. Taliban welcomes "friend" Beijing to reconstruct country, looks forward to Chinese investments, according to a spokesperson.

Afghanistan is sitting on one of the richest troves of rare minerals in the world, valued at nearly $1 trillion.

This is the problem with going around toppling regions and governments. It creates a vacuum.

Once you do it, you can never leave, or someone else takes control of it and it's resources.

I say fuck it, let it be China's problem. Let's invest in ourselves the way China has been doing and let them blow some money fighting endless wars.

IML Gear Cream!
https://resistthemainstream.org/u-s...source=rtmt&utm_medium=rtmt&utm_campaign=rtmt

U.S. Officials Issue Warning About What China is Preparing to Do, Ramifications for U.S.: We’re ‘Too Late’

Top U.S. officials have continued to sound the alarm in recent days about what communist China is preparing to do globally and what the ramifications from the U.S. will be, warning that war is essentially inevitable.

Studeman said that U.S. officials are describing the current warpath with China the same way that Gen. Douglas McArthur described the lead up to World War II.

“’Too late,’” Studeman said. “Too late in comprehending the deadly purpose of a potential enemy. Too late in realizing the mortal danger. Too late in preparedness. Too late in uniting all possible forces for resistance.”

He added that China wants to have “effective control” over entire populations and that what China is doing in Hong Kong right now is a foreshadowing of what Chinese effective control will look like in other places.”

Ambassador Robert Wood, the U.S. envoy to the Conference on Disarmament in Geneva, said this last week that China is looking at developing advanced nuclear weapons systems that the U.S. does not have. Examples of the “exotic nukes” that China is looking at include “nuclear-powered underwater drones and nuclear-powered cruise missiles.”

If only I could get elected president....the nukes would fall within hours after I was sworn in....I would show no mercy, I'd launch 1/3 of our nuke arsenal as a message to anybody else that would like their fill their shoes...

President Ruthless Cowboy has a nice ring to it....

and just in case putin wants some Ill be putin another 1/3 up his ass!

Last edited:
https://resistthemainstream.org/u-s...source=rtmt&utm_medium=rtmt&utm_campaign=rtmt

U.S. Officials Issue Warning About What China is Preparing to Do, Ramifications for U.S.: We’re ‘Too Late’

Top U.S. officials have continued to sound the alarm in recent days about what communist China is preparing to do globally and what the ramifications from the U.S. will be, warning that war is essentially inevitable.

Studeman said that U.S. officials are describing the current warpath with China the same way that Gen. Douglas McArthur described the lead up to World War II.

“’Too late,’” Studeman said. “Too late in comprehending the deadly purpose of a potential enemy. Too late in realizing the mortal danger. Too late in preparedness. Too late in uniting all possible forces for resistance.”

He added that China wants to have “effective control” over entire populations and that what China is doing in Hong Kong right now is a foreshadowing of what Chinese effective control will look like in other places.”

Ambassador Robert Wood, the U.S. envoy to the Conference on Disarmament in Geneva, said this last week that China is looking at developing advanced nuclear weapons systems that the U.S. does not have. Examples of the “exotic nukes” that China is looking at include “nuclear-powered underwater drones and nuclear-powered cruise missiles.”

At this point we don't have much of a choice. China makes most of our munitions. We rely on them for our conventional arsenal. Pretty stupid move on our part. Now we're fucked. I haven't seen a move this stupid since Bill Clinton did away with hardening our military systems against an EMP attack to cash in on the "peace dividends."

Last edited:
NATO has issued a formal condemnation of China's malicious cyber operations for the first time. U.S. and allies accuse the communist country of Microsoft Exchange cyberattacks.

JUST IN - US, UK, and EU warn China to stop malicious cyber operations.

JUST IN - Guojiaju dam near #Zhengzhou city, which experienced severe flooding today, has collapsed - the third dam in 48 hours. China’s central government has raised the nationwide flood emergency response level, according to state media.

Joe:

"All I know is Ole Cornpop is a bad dude man, Cmon"??
"My boy Hunter, you know the child-rapist? Yeah, the crack-head"...
"The one who does illegal deals w/ me in China and Ukraine! Yes, thats the one"!

"I taught him how to rape way back, when I got my own kid in the shower, I showed him good I did"!
"I also got Hunter in the ole Cornhole, just like ole Cornpop". "Now he's a bad dude (and rapie-crackhead)"!!

"Give me a break man, Cmon"
huh.gif
huh.gif

modify_inline.gif

And here we go, right on queue...

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202109/1234177.shtml

PLA jets will eventually patrol over Taiwan

Sending PLA fighter jets over the island of Taiwan is a step we must take. The move will pose a fundamental warning to the Taiwan authorities and bring about reconstruction of the situation across the Taiwan Straits. It will be a clear declaration of China's sovereignty over Taiwan island, and create unprecedented conditions for us to further implement this sovereignty.

Treating Alaska like Taiwan...

JUST IN - US Coast Guard spotted Chinese warships, including one of its most advanced destroyers, off Alaska and within the US’ exclusive economic zone late last month, the U.S. military revealed now.

Back