• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Been a while since I’ve actually ordered- best sources?

Can we all stop arguing now?

Seeing alot of good guys argue and call names.

How about a fist bump.and good wishes to each other.

Garlic posted that recent thread. OP read it. Stop fighting it and read it.

Everyone else have a glass of egg nog with a shot of whiskey in it on me if I could.

Much love to u all. Happy Holidays and thanks to.all the great forum sponsors for all that you do!

Merry Christmas Wes !! God bless you and yours my brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Using their Test E for my TRT cruise the past year. It works like it’s supposed to. Will order from them again

Did they respond back to your order / email quickly?

I'm reading and all I'm seeing is mofos insulting eachother. I want to order and feel a way about asking for just the smallest basc help in the direction I need to ho

Didn't think it would be this fkn difficult

- - - Updated - - -

Just trying to look good naked

Didn't think it would be this fkn difficult

If you go to the labs subforum, PM a rep for help, if that doesn’t work PM

Gorilla has been nothing but professional and known for their high quality products so speaking from my experience only which is all anyone can do I’d say you have nothing to worry about when using this source. Another words ignore ignorant comments such as the one above from members with only 10 posts and obviously no knowledge of GF. Hope you have a great experience as myself and tons of others have when ordering with

IML Gear Cream!
I have my spoon ready.
PM me.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

gorilla primo is underdosed and expensive compared to other UGL's. You pay more for underdosed stuff and 2 days for an email reply. When something goes wrong they fail to take responsibility and make your hard earned money pick up the tab.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/blind-testing.134403924/

Strong first post there buddy. The labs showed they were off a whopping 17mg :rolleyes:

If this would have been brought to their attention via dm a rep or thru email I'm sure they would have made it right.

Off 17mg on 200 primo? Hell it wasn’t really all that long ago where if a bottle labeled primo wasn’t test prop or eq but actually had primo, even if it was 1/2 what the label claimed would have been a big win.

I'm reading and all I'm seeing is mofos insulting eachother. I want to order and feel a way about asking for just the smallest basc help in the direction I need to ho

same here. The insulting is just a waste of time. If my question offends you so much, fine, move on then. Im nervous to order off a sponsor here, which i used to never be, after reading that alot of nonsense "supposedly" goes on in the board now. If you go to Meso they bash this board big time.

I just wanna figure out who has had some recent good experiences is all.

Browser around, friend. The answers are right in front of you. Check em all out (the reviews) form your opinion and let'er rip. Several good ones here. In fact, I don't think there's a bad one here or they would have been asked to leave by now.

Back