• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Been a while since I’ve actually ordered- best sources?

plifter198

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I see the ones on here but am wondering which you guys like most and why. I typically run test sometimes eq and anavar. Also would need AI.

Thank you

There are logs trying out various brands of gear.

My advice take a look at some of the sponsors lists, and read as much as you can about a sponsor. Narrow it down to a few you have identified as wanting to try.

There is no "Best" but there are more popular choices.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I did. Went 4 months back. It’s mostly product specific inquiries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You didn't look very hard because there's a thread that's literally about everyone's go to sources. Most of the vets on here ended up participating. We aren't going to spoon feed you. Why would you trust random people on the internet without figuring out if they're a shill or not?

I’ll throw him a bone.

My #1’s in order-

Gorilla
Sxript
King

I've had success with several guys here but this are my faves. Good gear and fast.

There is a thread named something like... what it your go to brand right now.

Lots of sources and reviews on it. Gear Church is the AAS brand most mentioned on there from what I gathered. That’s who I went with. Other good sponsors here too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This should be against the rules if it's not . Just my opinion

Just to be clear... What should? People asking what others use or people with no financial incentive reviewing who they use?

Rock On

You didn't look very hard because there's a thread that's literally about everyone's go to sources. Most of the vets on here ended up participating. We aren't going to spoon feed you. Why would you trust random people on the internet without figuring out if they're a shill or not?

Why bother taking the time to post an answer like this. Seems like a waste of time. Find better things to do than troll people. This whole operation isn’t exactly the most legitimate. It’s either random people or random companies. Lol

Why? It’s basically the good reviews already under sponsored forums but in a condensed form. Thanks for input.

Ask for sponsors should be against the rules . If they can't do there on homework they have no business running AAS plain and simple .

The reviews are right there all I have to do is read .

And just in case some one chimes in here and says all sources here are solid and can’t go wrong with any of them.... they are a liar.

seems like good advice- havent tried king though

Ask for sponsors should be against the rules . If they can't do there on homework they have no business running AAS plain and simple .

The reviews are right there all I have to do is read .

Was off the boards for a couple years came back to literally all different sponsors. Be nice if a guy could ask what the consensus is regarding sources to avoid the bathtub juice scammers like Feral et al., just saying bro. Otherwise you're reading threads for two weeks trying to figure it out.

I see the ones on here but am wondering which you guys like most and why. I typically run test sometimes eq and anavar. Also would need AI.

Thank you

Here’s what you’re looking for. SXript. Email is in my signature. You won’t find a sponsor here with the same quality at these prices.

I agree. Hard to recommend sources though as you never know what will happen and when. I don't think it hurts to let people know who has a better rep at the moment though.
Like if someone asked me, "what do you think of this MeatCurtains69 jabroni?" I would say, well MeatCurtain69 is definitely a cock smoker, not that there is anything wrong with that. He is pretty lame but every now and then can be tolerated.
Was off the boards for a couple years came back to literally all different sponsors. Be nice if a guy could ask what the consensus is regarding sources to avoid the bathtub juice scammers like Feral et al., just saying bro. Otherwise you're reading threads for two weeks trying to figure it out.

Last edited:
I have been thinking about trying out Gorilla, what products have you tried?

Using their Test E for my TRT cruise the past year. It works like it’s supposed to. Will order from them again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not all different sponsors. :)

DrugsGear.com has been here for years.

Gorilla kicks ass and I've had good experiences with GC too, similar as far as I could tell, but was taking orals with Gorilla so it was a more aggressive cycle.

Sent from my Nokia 2.3 using Tapatalk

Go with monster.
They always delivered quickly for me.
And the 1 time it was delayed they gave me a nice credit and 10% off for 6 month.
No complaints here lol.

Back