• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Feral Test E

jakane916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know Feral isn't a sponsor here anymore but I figured I'd share this. Like many people I'm sure, I jumped on his bulk discounts he offered. I ordered 20 Test E. I have some 50mg anavar from another sponsor that also offers it in 20mg. I wanted to get some for my wife so I decided to have mine tested to see if it's accurately dosed before I ordered hers.

Well after the test/masteron mix up and the super test ER visit another member went through i decided to also have me Test E tested. I figured some members might have some of it so they might find it useful. His Test E came back at 312mg test e/ 12mg test c. Jano performed the test.

Hopefully this helps someone. I was actually gonna run the test at 750mg/wk, 1cc Mon,Wed and Fri. Turns out I would've been running 975mgs
7de168da06c790b10365eb05d77f2678.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting up results my man. So just shy of 325mg/ml. What's the concentration on that enanthate supposed to be, 300mg/ml?

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Thanks for posting up results my man. So just shy of 325mg/ml. What's the concentration on that enanthate supposed to be, 300mg/ml?

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle
Supposed to be 250

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Ouch, thanks for this, I have like 5-6 vials cause I was part of the masteron mixup plus they were sending out free test E with your orders for a bit.

what is the process to get oils tested btw? I have a lot from some of the sketchier ugls on here that I have no interest of injecting in me, may as well send them off instead of trashing them.

what is the process to get oils tested btw? I have a lot from some of the sketchier ugls on here that I have no interest of injecting in me, may as well send them off instead of trashing them.
I just emailed Jano. You don't have to send a full vial in. I didn't tell him what I was sending either.

I just emailed Jano. You don't have to send a full vial in. I didn't tell him what I was sending either.

Good deal thank you for posting them

IML Gear Cream!
I suspected my test c was overdosed based on my bloods results but I never ran the 600 protocol before. I just remembered my total test was crazy high but I ran mine after zazz who supposedly had same test c batch and came up super low. Crazy shit. IMO no way those could have been the same batch.
IMO better overdosed than underdosed but still presents a problem if you are wanting to stay within a certain range and wanting to dial in E2 as well.
Im stoked I never injected any of the stuff that caused a trip to the ER.

Last edited:
Coming in hot. Thanks for testing and sharing! Wonder what the 1.2g of sust I was running was actually dosed at? A 10% overdose is typical but that's well beyond that and the extra overdose is just to account for any impurities.

Last edited:
Crazy thing on the test c I had if it was overdosed was that there was no PIP. None whatsoever. Everything else aside, it is pretty amazing he could have something dosed at possibly over 300 mg/ml with no PIP. I wonder if that is why some people were having issues with crashing there for a bit.
Coming in hot. Thanks for testing and sharing! Wonder what the 1.2g of sust I was running was actually dosed at? A 10% overdose is typical but that's well beyond that and the extra overdose is just to account for any impurities.

There were a few issues with the cyp, it's just a bitch in nature but overdosing is going to make it way worse. I was running the high dosed Sust 400 taking 3 shots per week. I had no pip from that either. I really didn't have PIP from anything that he made and I used a lot of it. I mean there was some with the PWOs but that's to be expected.

There were a few issues with the cyp, it's just a bitch in nature but overdosing is going to make it way worse. I was running the high dosed Sust 400 taking 3 shots per week. I had no pip from that either. I really didn't have PIP from anything that he made and I used a lot of it. I mean there was some with the PWOs but that's to be expected.

I never had an issue with pip, or any of the gear in general. 300mg+ with 250mg/ml on the label is A BIT overdosed though. Is that good or bad.. really depends on the person.

IMO better overdosed than underdosed but still presents a problem if you are wanting to stay within a certain range and wanting to dial in E2 as well.
Im stoked I never injected any of the stuff that caused a trip to the ER.

Yea they are both bad but I think overdosed is probably worse, people stop increasing the dosage past a certain point for a good reason so generally lower dose your just going to get less gains but with a higher dose your going to have sides you were trying to avoid

Overdosed would of been bad for me. I was gonna run 750mg like I said, I've never ran it higher. But that would of put me at 975mgs. Plus I was gonna use it for my trt at 200mg/wk but would of actually been about 260mgs.

Overdosed would of been bad for me. I was gonna run 750mg like I said, I've never ran it higher. But that would of put me at 975mgs. Plus I was gonna use it for my trt at 200mg/wk but would of actually been about 260mgs.

I was going to use it for TRT also , I run 140MG for TRT which is just enough so I don't need an AI so yea it would have eventually lead to estrogen problems

This kind of stuff is common(based on all of the blind testing done that i have seen ) - Many UGL's will overdose their stuff to make it seem like they got the best stuff in town. I posted briefly with this subject in another thread with an Anavar log (showing what was supposed to be Anavar 25mg testing as 38 mg and 42 mg from blind testing on 2 different sources)

so 4 pills of anavar 25 mg from source A = 95-105 mg

4 pills of anavar 25 mg(overdosed to 42 mg from another source) = 168 mg

Is source B really better because one felt more off their overdosed anavar than source A?

But this is the UGL Game.

Good reviews are great but it does not paint the whole picture. I cant tell you how many reputable sources that i have seen in all my years with so many good reviews fail the blind testing.

- From overdosing to make it seem like they got the best stuff.

- to compounds magically missing from blends as if their raw source sent them sugar for that compound

- to underdosing(purity issues from lack of testing.)

- to compounds being replaced by other similar compounds. The most common is test cypionate being replaced with Test E. I mean I have some people say "hey jp, i ran test cyp/deca blend from another source and it never crashed. why does your test cyp crash when i ran blend from other source and it did not crash at all. Do you not know how to brew properly, i want replacement. "

My response is always because it proboably wasnt test cyp that you were injecting but test e. Real Test cypionate will crash sometimes, especially if its in a blend....

It happens often actually without consumers knowing because of all the" good reviews and good bloods" they read.

Best thing to do is purchase what you need for the year and send the products in for testing, if its bad im sure the source will refund you, if its good then you know exactly what you are putting into your body.

This kind of stuff is common(based on all of the blind testing done that i have seen ) - Many UGL's will overdose their stuff to make it seem like they got the best stuff in town. I posted briefly with this subject in another thread with an Anavar log (showing what was supposed to be Anavar 25mg testing as 38 mg and 42 mg from blind testing on 2 different sources)

Is source B really better because one felt more off their overdosed anavar than source A?

Good reviews are great but it does not paint the whole picture. I cant tell you how many reputable sources that i have seen in all my years with so many good reviews fail the blind testing.

- to compounds magically missing from blends as if their raw source sent them sugar for that compound

- to compounds being replaced by other similar compounds. The most common is test cypionate being replaced with Test E. I mean I have some people say "hey jp, i ran test cyp/deca blend from another source and it never crashed. why does your test cyp crash when i ran blend from other source and it did not crash at all. Do you not know how to brew properly, i want replacement. "

My response is always because it proboably wasnt test cyp that you were injecting but test e. Real Test cypionate will crash sometimes, especially if its in a blend....

It happens often actually without consumers knowing because of all the" good reviews and good bloods" they read.

Best thing to do is purchase what you need for the year and send the products in for testing, if its bad im sure the source will refund you, if its good then you know exactly what you are putting into your body.
No kidding about the cyp, and the rest of it too.

Real cyp can crash, especially when exposed to colder temps. But you heat it and it usually just goes right back.

Get Shredded!

also kind of a waste of anavar, I can't even tell the dif between taking 50mg or 75mg or 100mg of anavar per day

Back