• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What kind of steak boys?

IML Gear Cream!
Best gator tail sauce IMO is mayonnaise, mustard and some lowerys Cajun seasoning all mixed together in a bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brother you sound like you might be hiding in my corner of the swamp. We hunt it all gator, boar, deer, rattlensnake. Can't shoot the bears and crawfish aren't real big here. Gotta slide past Mississippi to Louisiana for big crawfish. I still catch them though and eat the shit out of them. Sucking crawfish heads until the sun comes up. We don't have elk or buffalo, but if we did I would tag them too lol.

Venison and sirloin for lean cuts hand cut by me ribeye for a treat
1c56c573a313d7454dcd3a74808a423d.jpg

I don't waste my time with much other than a nice thick ribeye.

What do you think is the best cut of meat vs. price? Pound for pound best overall taste and cost.

I haven't had venison in a while but I always really enjoy it when I do have the opportunity.

Filet or rib eye on the grill. Almost any decent cut in instapot. Flank ,skirt sirloin etc. If you're trying throw a few extra pounds on Mongolian beef is delish. [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://www.jocooks.com/recipes/instant-pot-mongolian-beef/#wprm-recipe-container-16948[/FONT]

Get Shredded!
Filet or rib eye on the grill. Almost any decent cut in instapot. Flank ,skirt sirloin etc. If you're trying throw a few extra pounds on Mongolian beef is delish. [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://www.jocooks.com/recipes/instant-pot-mongolian-beef/#wprm-recipe-container-16948[/FONT]

Looks pretty tasty going to have to give that a try

Appreciate that p&s. I need to use my Instapot more; I was given one for a gift but I keep using my iron Dutch oven; searing the meat and then adding everything: liquids, veg, spices, herbs and transferring to the oven. But...I did use it to make fat free refried beans because I am able to use the dry pinto beans and it is super easy. Usually I have to soak the beans overnight but, this Instapot can cook them fast from the dry, raw state. Post up if you have anymore recipes. Mongolian Beef is the shit! I use to partially freeze steak and run it through a meat slicer super thin. Basically cooks within 20-30 sec in a big wok.

Max
#recipes#appreciate

Venison and sirloin for lean cuts hand cut by me ribeye for a treat
1c56c573a313d7454dcd3a74808a423d.jpg

Damn! That looks delicious!! My guys around the US, usually send me a lot of ground venison and sausages but this year I have only received 6 lbs....guess they aren’t hunting as much or they are striking out. I was hoping to get an Elk this year but plans have changed. I will be hitting Oahu and Hilo..woo-hoo. I see a lot of fishing and 4-wheeling coming up

Max

Damn! That looks delicious!! My guys around the US, usually send me a lot of ground venison and sausages but this year I have only received 6 lbs....guess they aren’t hunting as much or they are striking out. I was hoping to get an Elk this year but plans have changed. I will be hitting Oahu and Hilo..woo-hoo. I see a lot of fishing and 4-wheeling coming up

Max

Elk is by far my favorite meat, but it pretty expensive around here. Fishing 4 wheeling and eating sounds like a hell of a win to me! What part of the world are you from?

What do you think is the best cut of meat vs. price? Pound for pound best overall taste and cost.

My preference changes but atm, it’s bone in ribeye for best overall taste and the cost is irrelevant.

. If you want bang for buck, I like a good thick sirloin or NY strip, for about 7-8 bucks a lb from
Costco. The trick with that cut is, use a tenderizer that punctures the meat before tou marinate with “Allegro” marinate, I let that steak sit over night with salt, than sear both sides over a flame for 2 minutes each, apply your seasoning, (fresh ground black pepper/salt are perfect after the overnight allegro marinate )cook on medium flame for 3-5 minutes each side depending on the thickness.

Costco top sirloin is a very good steak for the money. Lots of folks like fat flavor in their steak, that’s why ribeye is so popular. I prefer the beef flavor that you get as you get closer to the sirloin. NY strip is hands down my go to, but that top sirloin is a bit more budget friendly.

Never used a Dutch oven not really knowledgeable about it, what's the benefit you see in using one Max? If you have the time this was a 10 with family and friends . . https://www.jocooks.com/recipes/instant-pot-chicken-shawarma/
Trust me Mongolian beef or this chicken shawarma will be added to your cooking
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
repertoire. I always do rice and broc with the beef and exactly what the shawarma recipe is.
[/FONT]

IML Gear Cream!
Ribeye is number one. Then probably porter house. But them weekly top sirloin deals usually get my cash.

Porterhouse for life!
But I’m happy to eat any steak. I think it’s all good if you take the time to cook the cut right.

You could post a Thread about lettuce..
AND
Max.. will post some hot pussy..
MFer
Z...

Back