• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Local sales and purchase

MarsocE7

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Now I have been a member for a couple of years now, I get my test in Mexico, however I was thinking there’s gotta be an easier way, I was wondering and this is probably a real dumb question but, is there any local distributing or sales in southern Cali ie.... San Diegoish.

I don’t take it for bulking, I do actually have to take it for medical a whole list of test issues 1 after another is like a medical nightmare, I couldn’t produce it even if I wanted too, so I wanted to go on something very strong/ potent. As I’m up to 500mg of sustanon a day just to maintain my level of 650 free testosterone. When I used to be at 1000 and much stronger.

Thanks y’all, I can do Bitcoin or whatever payment you want.

Now I have been a member for a couple of years now, I get my test in Mexico, however I was thinking there’s gotta be an easier way, I was wondering and this is probably a real dumb question but, is there any local distributing or sales in southern Cali ie.... San Diegoish.

I don’t take it for bulking, I do actually have to take it for medical a whole list of test issues 1 after another is like a medical nightmare, I couldn’t produce it even if I wanted too, so I wanted to go on something very strong/ potent. As I’m up to 500mg of sustanon a day just to maintain my level of 650 free testosterone. When I used to be at 1000 and much stronger.

Please read the rules.
You've been a member for 2 yrs. Have 3 post and this is a No No... if you Browse the forum and do some research you may find your answer.

Last edited:
maybe that's suppose to say NarcoE7- 500 mgs sust a day??

If you’re trying to raise your free testosterone, incorporate proviron. It’ll lower your SHBG which in return will increase free T. 500mg of sust a day is ridiculous. I hope that was a typo.

500mg a day? are you trying to transition from a woman to a man

There's probably a lot of local distributors in Southern Cal and San Diego area lol.

Welcome again and if your goal is to increase your free testosterone use 50 to 100mg of proviron per day . Free testosterone is much more important for gains , and should be hig as possible . Using alot exogenous testosterone if you free testosterone are to low dont worth it. You need to have high free testosterone for exogenous work amazing . Like with food , you are what you absorve not what you eat .

Back