• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What to do when everything is shut down again????

A.font401

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So what is everyone’s plan here with the 2nd shut down if you have encountered one? What are you running? How are you training? Has the diet been scaled back?

Right now I just got off quarantine as of today and had to travel a state over to train due to my state being shut down.
Luckily for me I grabbed a few of these bad boys!
92323ea90da1a320491a3bc2790f4a6c.jpg

453ae42ef1b55e4163147916565ca098.jpg

So I’ll just be continuing my cruise but using this now! Feel great and the pinning is smooth.
Took a quick shitty pic today as well.
10b701cfef402239358e489ddcf067d0.jpg

What’s everyone else got going on here???

What’s in the TRT+?

Looking thick AF bro. My gym is open and no lock downs here. I don’t live in a Dem state. I don’t have to wear a mask in the gym when working out, but only when walking around

I was gonna start my blast this wk but it’s postponed for another 2 weeks. I want to donate blood first

Gonna hit Test, Tren, Primo, GH. No orals this go around but I am now thinking of using a tad bit of Sdrol. I can’t resist, I love that shit!

Keep grinding

JOIN THE NATION
Email for list
redsxript@ctemplar.com

What’s in the TRT+?

Looking thick AF bro. My gym is open and no lock downs here. I don’t live in a Dem state. I don’t have to wear a mask in the gym when working out, but only when walking around

I was gonna start my blast this wk but it’s postponed for another 2 weeks. I want to donate blood first

Gonna hit Test, Tren, Primo, GH. No orals this go around but I am now thinking of using a tad bit of Sdrol. I can’t resist, I love that shit!

Keep grinding

JOIN THE NATION
Email for list
redsxript@ctemplar.com

Thanks bro been being coached by monte as well I can’t take all the credit here lol so our trt blend is 200mg test e and 200mg mast e.
We have to have the mask around our neck atleast which if I have to do that or not train I’ll suck it up

That cycle sounds sick bro I wanna see some progress pics! Don’t let me down you better hit that inj sdrol you guys have bro you’ll love it!!

Thanks bro been being coached by monte as well I can’t take all the credit here lol so our trt blend is 200mg test e and 200mg mast e.
We have to have the mask around our neck atleast which if I have to do that or not train I’ll suck it up

That cycle sounds sick bro I wanna see some progress pics! Don’t let me down you better hit that inj sdrol you guys have bro you’ll love it!!

The mask thing is crazy shit eh. That TRT+ sounds perfect “Hit that inj Sdrol bro, you’ll love it” which implies I have never done it. I have done way too much of it

JOIN THE NATION
Email for list
redsxript@ctemplar.com

The mask thing is crazy shit eh. That TRT+ sounds perfect “Hit that inj Sdrol bro, you’ll love it” which implies I have never done it. I have done way too much of it

JOIN THE NATION
Email for list
redsxript@ctemplar.com

The mask thing def bothers me but if I have to wear it to train then so be it lol and there’s never a thing as too much inj superdrol bro!!

Cardio and whatever I can find around the house, plus a TRX band :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are in another lock down here in SoCal. But gyms are still open as long as they’re outside. So no change for me

IML Gear Cream!
So what is everyone’s plan here with the 2nd shut down if you have encountered one? What are you running? How are you training? Has the diet been scaled back?

Right now I just got off quarantine as of today and had to travel a state over to train due to my state being shut down.

So I’ll just be continuing my cruise but using this now! Feel great and the pinning is smooth.

Damn A.font! Lookin mighty massive brother! Excellent work man!

Right now just Training in the home gym. Better then nothing I suppose lol. Diet is still eat what you want. I eat fairly clean but don’t really watch calories and all that.
Currently running PSL Test U at a TRT dose and some Primo to spice things up haha

We're not shutdown knock on wood. But ur supposed to now wear a mask even when you workout. At first it was just to your station then take it off.

What I do is get to an area of the gym, bring over say a few plates to the incline bench, a few dumbells, and ill do say triple supersets at the little station I set up for myself. ill do Incline bench, shrugs and then bicep curls for instance. That way I can just take my mask off or keep it under my chin and no one blinks an eye. Our equipment is all set up 6-12 feet away from each other so the State guidelines continually make no sense.

I will lose my mind if they shut the gyms down again. I have weights in the garage but its about 30 degrees in there. I've trained outside in the cold before but I'm in no mood for that BS again.

Been training in my garage last couple months, I made a few sandbags and use those for my compound lifts as I only have about 125lbs of weight. Lots of dips and weighted pull-ups

We're not shutdown knock on wood. But ur supposed to now wear a mask even when you workout. At first it was just to your station then take it off.

What I do is get to an area of the gym, bring over say a few plates to the incline bench, a few dumbells, and ill do say triple supersets at the little station I set up for myself. ill do Incline bench, shrugs and then bicep curls for instance. That way I can just take my mask off or keep it under my chin and no one blinks an eye. Our equipment is all set up 6-12 feet away from each other so the State guidelines continually make no sense.

I will lose my mind if they shut the gyms down again. I have weights in the garage but its about 30 degrees in there. I've trained outside in the cold before but I'm in no mood for that BS again.

The state over from me is pretty much fully open and luckily only a 30min drive to this gym. I haven’t mind having the mask around my neck or just under my chin if it gives me somewhere to workout. I’ll take some pics of this place I think you would like it here lol old school body building gym!

Shit bro, what are u doing, a vial a day of that shit- ur doing something bro- looking very thick there my man! How about sharing what ur REALLY doing!! u can pm me bro- don't want all these fuckers to know OUR little secret-lol trt dose-that's hilarious!! just fuckin w/ u bro! WTF are u eating tho bruh?? got a feeling that's the ticket here- a cow a day-lol

Shit bro, what are u doing, a vial a day of that shit- ur doing something bro- looking very thick there my man! How about sharing what ur REALLY doing!! u can pm me bro- don't want all these fuckers to know OUR little secret-lol trt dose-that's hilarious!! just fuckin w/ u bro! WTF are u eating tho bruh?? got a feeling that's the ticket here- a cow a day-lol

my man hot rod!!! Hired monte as a coach my man and I’m trying to shovel the food down. I put on around 15-17lbs last cycle I think and so far I’ve been able to hold most of it. Appetite has obv went down and then I had to quarantine as well due to COVID.
Eating 6 meals a day all solid food bro pretty good size meals on training days lol my next cycle should be a good one! Shooting for 220lbs give or take. I’m floating around 195-200 right now. EAT BRO! EAT!!!

Make babies bro.

then you won’t have time to work out and the commie lockdowns won’t matter much to you. Plus, then you’ll be a dad. Lol

the gym will be there when the govnamint decides you can use it again.

Make babies bro.

then you won’t have time to work out and the commie lockdowns won’t matter much to you. Plus, then you’ll be a dad. Lol

the gym will be there when the govnamint decides you can use it again.

I’m only 30 got alittle bit of time left for that. Plus have to find a chick that I can tolerate the amount of crazy she is lol

Get Shredded!
I’m only 30 got alittle bit of time left for that. Plus have to find a chick that I can tolerate the amount of crazy she is lol

haha good luck bro. Never heard of such a woman! Haha

I truly feel bad for some of you guys. I have been using home gym for the past couple years, so gym closures haven't effected me at all. In fact, I have made some good progress this past couple months. Also, just now coming off quarantine due to covid. First time in years I haven't trained for 10 days straight. Started easing back into it with push workout yesterday, and hit legs today.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Hoping my gym declares itself a Black Lives Matter looting session so it doesn't have to close

0fe7831115090a0903290d59e3e50bd3.jpg

449fe0241ec4288688de582aa92149c1.jpg

This is only 1 of the sections of this gym. Each body part has its one area for the most part. Shoulder is in another room, arms in a separate room. This is some back, mostly chest then legs all the way at the end.

If everything gets shut down again? Well then, it is time to start killing people.

Damn A.font! Lookin mighty massive brother! Excellent work man!

Right now just Training in the home gym. Better then nothing I suppose lol. Diet is still eat what you want. I eat fairly clean but don’t really watch calories and all that.
Currently running PSL Test U at a TRT dose and some Primo to spice things up haha

how much do weigh? how long did it take?

how much do weigh? how long did it take?

I’m 5ft 7 and I’m around 195-197lbs. Been around 8yrs now since I first started lifting. Was natty the first 4yrs. Not even a prohormone the first 4yrs lol

That’s the problem I’m dealing with right now I’m thinking about getting a mini split put in but I’m looking at $1500 but I guess I can get air conditioning in the summer as well

Back