• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What type of Test do you use for TRT?

Sponx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Howdy All,

Just curious - what type of testosterone (Sus250, Enanthate, Cypionate, Propionate, etc...?) you use for your TRT/HRT and how often are you pinning?

I am just asking for informational reasons as I have seen different people using different kinds at different times... So it peaked my curiosity.

To my knowledge, usually it's Test-Enanthate as the go-to?

Prescribers will normally go with Cyp. Enanth is 2nd most popular.
Personally, I prefer Enanth and pin 1X a week with decent results.
Howdy All,

Just curious - what type of testosterone (Sus250, Enanthate, Cypionate, Propionate, etc...?) you use for your TRT/HRT and how often are you pinning?

I am just asking for informational reasons as I have seen different people using different kinds at different times... So it peaked my curiosity.

To my knowledge, usually it's Test-Enanthate as the go-to?

I've done about everything, but lately I've been running 25mg test cyp ED (more or less) subq. I've really been loving it. Cyp once or twice a week would be my second choice. Enth gives me bloat. Sust is still on my to do list.

Sust 250 pinning MWF, 75m/50mg/75mg

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Thank you for the responses, everyone!

GC launch blend

or

monster sustanon

at 200mg per week.

I feel with the mixed esters you can keep that “on” feeling while you’re off blasts.

GC launch blend

or

monster sustanon

at 200mg per week.

I feel with the mixed esters you can keep that “on” feeling while you’re off blasts.

Do you feel a difference between the GC launch blend vs sustanon? I’m trying to decide which to try first.

Rock On

Do you feel a difference between the GC launch blend vs sustanon? I’m trying to decide which to try first.

Rock On

yes. But it’s probably a mental thing. Which is fine with me. I’ll take motivation in any form.

If I was you I’d stock up on both for trt use only and do a little experiment. Run nothing but trt dose of launch blend for a few weeks.... then stop pinning for a week or 2 and switch to sustanon. And keep a little journal describing your mood, libido, energy levels, muscle pumps and aggression for both runs.

GC launch blend

or

monster sustanon

at 200mg per week.

Gold/Black Shiny 500mg!! Lol

Max

yes. But it’s probably a mental thing. Which is fine with me. I’ll take motivation in any form.

If I was you I’d stock up on both for trt use only and do a little experiment. Run nothing but trt dose of launch blend for a few weeks.... then stop pinning for a week or 2 and switch to sustanon. And keep a little journal describing your mood, libido, energy levels, muscle pumps and aggression for both runs.

Ok cool and I will try that once my order lands.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

180mg Cypionate weekly pinned Monday/Thursday with 350 iu HCG on those days.

my doctor only prescribes test c. I prefer sust. Its night and day difference for me.

my doctor only prescribes test c. I prefer sust. Its night and day difference for me.

Cool and I was debating on using test c, test e or sust first. I heard in the US doctors can’t prescribe sust but doctors in Europe prefer putting TRT patients on sust there.

Get Shredded!
Cool and I was debating on using test c, test e or sust first. I heard in the US doctors can’t prescribe sust but doctors in Europe prefer putting TRT patients on sust there.

Nebido, or Sust. Reandron that Bayer makes is undecanoate too, like Nebido.

Max
1000mg

Pharmaceutical grade from Walmart test supinate 200

Well, if it's actually TRT isn't mostly likely gonna be Cyp 200 (at least in the US). That's pretty much the go-to. I don't think Sustanon or prop is used medically here. Again, that's assuming you mean actual TRT ie: A Doctor prescribing it.

Just started my TRT and doing 200mg of GC Sustanon.

In 8 weeks I will test out the GC Launch Blend I got too.

Rock On

Cyp 125mg once a week. 640 bloods on day 7.

How do you get from walmart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get a script from my doctor, I get four ampules a month..
Sorry let me rephrase that, four little 1ml glass vials much like peptide vials..

- - - Updated - - -

I get a script from my doctor, I get four ampules a month..
Sorry let me rephrase that, four little 1ml glass vials much like peptide vials..

I pay about $5 with insurance

I have a few vials of Sustaxyl 350 so I'm just gonna do 1/2 CC (175mg) once per week for however long I decide to cruze... I know it's not optimal, but the point is to take a break from pinning too. I think the Brits have it right, sust is ideal for TRT because one shot gets your levels elevated quicker due to the prop and tpp and also for longer due to the Iso and Decanoate esters.

Cyp 200mg weekly split into 2 shots. Just recently started with dr rx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back