• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CONTEST: Show me your best Before & After ?

IML Gear Cream!
Vision, I’m still training with my coach currently just restarted a 6 month plan two weeks ago to get me all the way until upcoming May till I will Have to think about renewing my plan or what I’m going to do.

Coach provides me with customized meal plans and workout plans weekly checkin’s
With him at the end of every week to hold me accountable for my actions lol and to make any adjustments with my plan of course.

The reason I went ahead and took this route mainly is because he took any questions or guessing out of all equations. All my food all my fluids all my supplements all my workout plans are custom made for my body and my condition, whatever I’m comfortable with or however hard I’m wanting to push. If I have a question I can contact him at any time.

I haven’t been put into the corner and had to maintain yet without his guidance because I just keep renewing my plans with him lol but all my different meal plans that he has made for me since the start really isn’t that bad and I could for sure see myself continuing meal plan even If I would stop training with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man sounds like a good coach… i like it when the meal plan has variety, gl and awesome transformation

I need a coach again…

Started at 255lbs did a health plan called Optavia lost 86 in 6 months with nutrition changes. Once I hit 168lbs I started hitting the gym daily. Started trt, several months later a blast 500test cyp, finished with 50mg var. second blast test cyp tren blend, I’m at 200lbs now and in the best shape of my life. Been a huge learning process with mind body and spirit. The physical well being is great, but the mental upgrade is really where it’s at.
Now that's some good fucking work.

Great job buddy

f6c806b8cd59ec32c6a86c710d4742ce.jpg

About 13 years apart. 32 % vs about 8%

f6c806b8cd59ec32c6a86c710d4742ce.jpg

About 13 years apart. 32 % vs about 8%

Crazy transformation man, that’s so impressive !!

Back