• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

CONTEST: Show me your best Before & After ?

IML Gear Cream!
Vision, I’m still training with my coach currently just restarted a 6 month plan two weeks ago to get me all the way until upcoming May till I will Have to think about renewing my plan or what I’m going to do.

Coach provides me with customized meal plans and workout plans weekly checkin’s
With him at the end of every week to hold me accountable for my actions lol and to make any adjustments with my plan of course.

The reason I went ahead and took this route mainly is because he took any questions or guessing out of all equations. All my food all my fluids all my supplements all my workout plans are custom made for my body and my condition, whatever I’m comfortable with or however hard I’m wanting to push. If I have a question I can contact him at any time.

I haven’t been put into the corner and had to maintain yet without his guidance because I just keep renewing my plans with him lol but all my different meal plans that he has made for me since the start really isn’t that bad and I could for sure see myself continuing meal plan even If I would stop training with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nicely said and this is the absolute truth. Its good to see people that understand the process and ignore the cookie cutters, seeing and recognizing the sensitivities and adjusts and most of all TRUSTING the process and your coach, all the while seeing results that feel like they are coming slower than a 1 legged dog on tranquilizers. Yet they come with patience's and commitment and most of all consistency.. Keep pressing forward!

Nicely said and this is the absolute truth. Its good to see people that understand the process and ignore the cookie cutters, seeing and recognizing the sensitivities and adjusts and most of all TRUSTING the process and your coach, all the while seeing results that feel like they are coming slower than a 1 legged dog on tranquilizers. Yet they come with patience's and commitment and most of all consistency.. Keep pressing forward!

Appreciate it man! I enjoy watching everyone’s results and reading on experiences.

Maybe some of that gold line you got

Bro, you killed it. Listen everyone is at a different level, in fact improvements like that at time win contests because over all instances like your has some of the best improvements. You don't need to be competing or built like a brick shit house to be a part of this life along with boosting and showing off what you earned. This right here is what this what of life is all about. GOOD FOR YOU!
I'm all about concealing ink too.. if you don't mind, hit me up in PM's would like to see the ink. :winkfinger:

Couldn’t agree more. Well said [mention]Vision [/mention]

delts are full as fuck.. whats your shoulder routine look like?
Thanks Vision! My shoulder routine is pretty basic. Contrary to what many people believe, the ohp is not the primary mass builder for delts, at least in my case it isn't. While I do incorporate seated ohp with dumbbells within my routine, I only ohp 1x per week. My "bread and butter" for building delts and getting that 3D look is DB side lateral lifts. These I do 2x per week, once on shoulder day and again on chest day. And of course I throw in rear delts 2x per week as well.

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

First, I’m personally nowhere near the amazing condition of most of y’all here. And I don’t share my personal fitness level at all really except for with my coach. I have always been overweight and was always so self conscience. But in June I decided to get my shit together and I believe I finally found my passion and drive to live a healthy lifestyle and better myself not only for my family but for myself also. I started off by completing two 8 week coaching plans back to back and just recently signed up for a now 6 month coaching plan. I have been following a very strict diet and meal plan and have been very faithful for my workout plan since June. First picture I was 265lbs my heaviest, extremely overweight, disgusting and didn’t care at all about my appearance second picture now down to 185lbs and currently the best shape I have ever been in. I still have a lot of work to do and still not satisfied but I know I’m doing better for my family and myself with a much healthier lifestyle that I now live. I don’t plan on stopping any time soon!
RkINwCG.png

(Vision edited pic to fit better for viewers)

super proud of you dude. You got the spirit! Confidence opens your world up like nothing else! Besides God. Keep it up!

Thanks Vision! My shoulder routine is pretty basic. Contrary to what many people believe, the ohp is not the primary mass builder for delts, at least in my case it isn't. While I do incorporate seated ohp with dumbbells within my routine, I only ohp 1x per week. My "bread and butter" for building delts and getting that 3D look is DB side lateral lifts. These I do 2x per week, once on shoulder day and again on chest day. And of course I throw in rear delts 2x per week as well.

I agree! Meadows version of side delt raises and feroces delt burner sets have done way more to shape and build my delts than OHDP. Possibly because I don’t go very heavy on OHDP because everyone who does seems to fuck their shoulders up and I got enough problems as it is lol

This actually does not come out of surprise, I'm much the same as well for myself I only do one compound movement a week for delts and it's mostly Smith machine behind OHP, I stop about mouth level for what it appears in the mirror, but I actually go to a full press up on top and I give it an extra push about two inches and that contracts my traps.
And much like you the rest of my routine is side laterals but I actually incorporate more cables if anything, for myself I get more of a stretch single-handed lower cable, while leaning out to the side. I'll do a few variations from different angles, and I actually do face pulls about three times a week. If I'm not doing face pulls I'm doing reverse inclined swings, at least 30 reps into the point I can't even separate.
I wouldn't be surprised if you hardly do shrugs.

Shoulders are by far my favorite body part. :twothumbs:

how tall are you bro?

id be happy with your before pic lol !!

meant for Wesley swolle ... sorry lol
Lol, I'm a towering 5'10"

Get Shredded!
So for those interested in those two movements.. I seen them on John meadows and Seth feroces YouTube channels.

So basically ; Meadows delt raises are a cable side delt raise with an almost bicep like flex at the top. But you kind of try to push your forearm back a little. You’ll feel the stretch in your delt if your doing it correctly. Probably better to find his video explaining it before you rip your arm off attempting it.

and feroces burner sets you perform at the end of your session when you’re reaching complete fatigue and you go light and it’s a 3 position delt set where you hit each position (side, front and halfway between) two times each (side, 1/2 way,front, front, 1/2 way, side) counting that as 1 complete rep. Try to get 8 complete reps in. 2-3 sets is plenty.

Don’t do it if your totally exhausted from your workout tho. You don’t want to overuse it. I only do it if my shoulder day falls flat for whatever reason.

Lol, I'm a towering 5'10"

5’10 at 185... you must have been like 9% bf or less. You look jacked in your before pic dude. I heard you was an old man too, damn... I need to get my ass in gear here....

Vision: what are reversed incline swings? I agree on the cables, I prefer them on delt movements too.

but I love shrugs. I can get a good bulldog pump on the ol traps with a good shrug sesh.

So for those interested in those two movements.. I seen them on John meadows and Seth feroces YouTube channels.

So basically ; Meadows delt raises are a cable side delt raise with an almost bicep like flex at the top. But you kind of try to push your forearm back a little. You’ll feel the stretch in your delt if your doing it correctly. Probably better to find his video explaining it before you rip your arm off attempting it.

and feroces burner sets you perform at the end of your session when you’re reaching complete fatigue and you go light and it’s a 3 position delt set where you hit each position (side, front and halfway between) two times each (side, 1/2 way,front, front, 1/2 way, side) counting that as 1 complete rep. Try to get 8 complete reps in. 2-3 sets is plenty.

Don’t do it if your totally exhausted from your workout tho. You don’t want to overuse it. I only do it if my shoulder day falls flat for whatever reason.

That's exactly where I got it from... And as Mr Meadows explains it's probably the best movement that will actually give you a stretch because it's so hard to get that stretch or even get sore for that matter..

5’10 at 185... you must have been like 9% bf or less. You look jacked in your before pic dude. I heard you was an old man too, damn... I need to get my ass in gear here....
I'm 59, so I'll let you know when I get old But in truth, I could pass for late 30's early 40's

Vision: what are reversed incline swings? I agree on the cables, I prefer them on delt movements too.

but I love shrugs. I can get a good bulldog pump on the ol traps with a good shrug sesh.

These are another movement that Mr Meadows recommends

It's basically reverse flies but John calls them swings

I'm 59, so I'll let you know when I get old But in truth, I could pass for late 30's early 40's

hell yeah ya could. If your boy has your genetics I see a procard in his future... if he ain’t already got one.

Sweet, thanks for the info.

dear Monstro, sorry for blowing your thread up, just tryna get the fire lit under my ass again so I can get back to iron-ville!!!

Sweet, thanks for the info.

dear Monstro, sorry for blowing your thread up, just tryna get the fire lit under my ass again so I can get back to iron-ville!!!

No worries man.. these are awesome but I can't do them bent over my lower back won't let me I have to use the incline.
Monstro doesn't mind, he loves shoulders.

hell yeah ya could. If your boy has your genetics I see a procard in his future... if he ain’t already got one.
Not yet, but he's working on it. Against my advice, he'll be running his first cycle very soon, at 26. The heart wants what the heart wants i guess

IML Gear Cream!

Damn bro youre 59! Your body looks 30 years younger. rear delts can really make or break a shoulder, I blast them out with rear cable laterals and high volume reversed DB laterals laying chest down on an incline bench, both work really well and will get them on SWOLE

These are another movement that Mr Meadows recommends

It's basically reverse flies but John calls them swings

These are old school, I've been doing these forever. My only alteration is that I rest my forehead on the top part of an inclined bench. That relieves much of the stress on the lower back

These are old school, I've been doing these forever. My only alteration is that I rest my forehead on the top part of an inclined bench. That relieves much of the stress on the lower back

I've actually started doing the addition with the forehead on a towel back in spring. Like you said these are old school. But I was doing them wrong for a long time even when I had my head on top of the bench. It wasn't until recent years that I used John's swings.. I love everything about that guy. The mechanics and range of motion with his theories are simple and basic as they get and they work. Meanwhile guys are farting around on all these machines. it's instinctive training, slight modifications and little adjustments and it's the world of a difference.

Left is start of prep beginning of 2019

Right is 6 weeks later, 4-5 weeks out.

Yes believe it or not 6 weeks between these pics :p

Attachments

• 3922B1B0-A163-4FC5-A224-B36673C72042.jpeg
    3922B1B0-A163-4FC5-A224-B36673C72042.jpeg
    368.8 KB · Views: 43
  • F69A0A47-D441-4FFB-8ACC-479014C11D91.jpeg
    F69A0A47-D441-4FFB-8ACC-479014C11D91.jpeg
    376.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 4647C681-F8D2-40DE-915C-AF2FF698EED4.jpeg
    4647C681-F8D2-40DE-915C-AF2FF698EED4.jpeg
    364.6 KB · Views: 38
Left is start of prep beginning of 2019

Right is 6 weeks later, 4-5 weeks out.

Yes believe it or not 6 weeks between these pics :p

That is absolutely remarkable that you peel down that quick in six weeks. At that rate hopefully you didn't end up too grainy and flattening out. I'm going to swing over and check out your log, I would love to see what adjustments you made.

That is absolutely remarkable that you peel down that quick in six weeks. At that rate hopefully you didn't end up too grainy and flattening out. I'm going to swing over and check out your log, I would love to see what adjustments you made.
Thanks Vision! Eventually i ended up in this shape, winning my class. The transformation was at my flattest, after that i kept eating more and do more of a carb cycle method. But to compete with the big boys i need to pack on a lot more mass (currently working on it ;) )

Attachments

• 28F087E9-EA88-4DAA-B961-0339FA0002D8.jpeg
    28F087E9-EA88-4DAA-B961-0339FA0002D8.jpeg
    374.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 6FAEB3FA-070D-444C-BD57-389E1993F9A8.jpeg
    6FAEB3FA-070D-444C-BD57-389E1993F9A8.jpeg
    540.7 KB · Views: 37
Thanks Vision! Eventually i ended up in this shape, winning my class. The transformation was at my flattest, after that i kept eating more and do more of a carb cycle method. But to compete with the big boys i need to pack on a lot more mass (currently working on it ;) )
I figured peeling that quick would come at some loss, but you learned and its back to the drawling boards.. You know what adjustments you need to make and when and where, and how much time you have.
Long as you had a blast doing it, that's all that matters.

Anything you learn feel free to post up man, share any detail for the other readers, :)

190#s off - 235#S fat in 14 weeks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200806-150414_Gallery~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20200806-150414_Gallery~2.jpg
    334 KB · Views: 39
  • 20201205_180457~3.jpg
    20201205_180457~3.jpg
    992.2 KB · Views: 34
190#s off - 235#S fat in 14 weeks
were you on a roller coaster in the second pic or just happy as hell and raised your arms?
if that was a coaster, screw that..

Four and a half years of consistent work and 26lbs of solid muscle gains kept.
Slow and steady wins the race
02f5b515f7d480df231bd76dbcf45181.jpg
1a43163eb287323a600f97bfe352058d.jpg

Damn dude, the swole really did pick you... Do you remember when heavy won every transformation contest ? It was freaky how he could change.

Back