• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐Ÿ’ชCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hardยฎ - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! ๐Ÿ’Š
  • ๐Ÿ‘‰Check Out Platinum Pharms๐ŸŒฝCorn Hole Sale!๐ŸŒฝ

🐍Cobra Kia approved🐍 Bad ass enough to peel down any adipose tissue you have..TD pics

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
๐ŸCobra Kia approved๐Ÿ Bad ass enough to peel down any adipose tissue you have..TD pics

Get a load of this body re-comp stack..
Let's hear your thoughts about this one,,,,, What do you think?

This cut blend will sweep the leg of any adipose tissue that is lingering and needs to go, this will peel almost anyone down, like a champ..
Kick your winter fat in the face and show no mercy..

If you're trying to find the balance, you don't need to catch a fly with chop sticks in order to learn that you can accomplish anything,
These blends, especially the Cutting Mix Pro will show you that mentally and physically you are a force to be reckoned with..

The presentation is spectacular, the labels are great quality, nice gloss look to them, and the peel back option that displays the contents is simply the most perfect final touch.
You have to have these in your hands to appreciate them.
rjyx4D7.jpg

3zxk3ae.jpg

Knowing that blend is out there and available makes me wanna stock up for some reason, I may be an AAS hoarder ... :daydream:

Cutting mix 200 w the A-50 looks delish!! A guy could rip on that!! A bit of asin...โšก๏ธ

Max

What an amazing ad. Love it

Too funny one of my good friends Shannon (guy) looks IDENTICAL to Johnny

Growing up we always f***d with him about it, but truly he always pulled girls so he got the last laugh

But this is a cool ad.

What an amazing ad. Love it

Too funny one of my good friends Shannon (guy) looks IDENTICAL to Johnny

Growing up we always f***d with him about it, but truly he always pulled girls so he got the last laugh

But this is a cool ad.
You gotta send me a pic.. haha that is too funny!!

Back