• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

For My Gun Lovers

LOL....pretty bad day in good ole suburdia is right!

Helluva day in suburbia.

He took quite a few rounds after she cleared the jam. A perfect example of why high capacity magazines are necessary.

I stay clipped up precisely of assholes like this

she cleared that jam and kept lighting his ass up, that was impressive under that load of pressure. Then he say “owe” as he fell..? lol and people wonder why cops unload the magazine....

Yeah...props for racking the slide quick like...if you look closely...it seems like the guy kept coming after being shot a few times....but..to be honest, it looks to me like she missed him a few times and shot high and left....maybe its just me and the Trest and Test talking:)

Yeah...props for racking the slide quick like...if you look closely...it seems like the guy kept coming after being shot a few times....but..to be honest, it looks to me like she missed him a few times and shot high and left....maybe its just me and the Trest and Test talking:)

Looked like she missed as much as she hit. Pretty common in those circumstances. Pistol accuracy plus adrenaline makes for poor shooting. I've always heard/read that if you can back up 3 steps, you increase your chance of surviving a pistol attack by like 50%. If you can make it ten steps back, it goes up to like 90% or something ridiculous. It seems to hold true for a lot of the cop videos you see. Not that I've had occasion to test those theories, thankfully.

Thanks bro....Yep...she missed quite a few times. Interesting data on the steps back and %'s.

Looked like she missed as much as she hit. Pretty common in those circumstances. Pistol accuracy plus adrenaline makes for poor shooting. I've always heard/read that if you can back up 3 steps, you increase your chance of surviving a pistol attack by like 50%. If you can make it ten steps back, it goes up to like 90% or something ridiculous. It seems to hold true for a lot of the cop videos you see. Not that I've had occasion to test those theories, thankfully.

IML Gear Cream!
Thank the Lord the perp was light skinned...

He got what he deserved. Things go so much easier if people just follow simple directions. She let him get to close to her imo. Should have started shooting when he was about halfway to her patrol vehicle because he showed no signs of stopping.
I believe Colin Noir said that under duress the average trained individual takes 7 shots before hitting the intended target. Hence why high capacity magazines are necessary.

She did amazing. To stay calm enough to clear the jam and still maintain focused on threat to eliminate is a job well done. There are plenty of videos out now to show cops and others freeze once their first choice to stop the threat fails. I blame it on multiple issues lack of training and people being afraid of becoming a statistic over saving their own life thanks to the left and media.

I have never heard of the statistics on creating distance but creating distance and finding cover is always a first lesson taught. If you cant beat them on the draw don’t be a stationary target.

She did miss her target at first but as mentioned before that is normal. Along with firing more rounds than thought. Studies show the cops that train consistently will empty a mag and complete a mag change without realizing it, thinking they only fired a few rounds.

I do disagree with high capacity mags being needed. Id start with better and more training. Why have more rounds flying that may hit an unintended target. Train more first, some police departments by me only shot once a year as mandated by state laws. Not to mention CCW holders who only shot the one time during class and never again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

High and left is usually anticipating the recoil, or could be expected under high stress conditions.

Good points

High and left is usually anticipating the recoil, or could be expected under high stress conditions.

- - - Updated - - -

good info bro.

She did amazing. To stay calm enough to clear the jam and still maintain focused on threat to eliminate is a job well done. There are plenty of videos out now to show cops and others freeze once their first choice to stop the threat fails. I blame it on multiple issues lack of training and people being afraid of becoming a statistic over saving their own life thanks to the left and media.

I have never heard of the statistics on creating distance but creating distance and finding cover is always a first lesson taught. If you cant beat them on the draw don’t be a stationary target.

She did miss her target at first but as mentioned before that is normal. Along with firing more rounds than thought. Studies show the cops that train consistently will empty a mag and complete a mag change without realizing it, thinking they only fired a few rounds.

I do disagree with high capacity mags being needed. Id start with better and more training. Why have more rounds flying that may hit an unintended target. Train more first, some police departments by me only shot once a year as mandated by state laws. Not to mention CCW holders who only shot the one time during class and never again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back