• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HCG for ball size while on TRT or Cycle

WetStuffRedStuff

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Currently on a cruise dose of 300mg Test E.

I am on doctor prescribed TRT as well that I normally run at 200mg per week.

I have been on TRT for a good number of years now and have not used any HCG.

For a while now I have just dealt with my balls being so small but for reasons of my own I am tired of it and ready to have some nice plump balls back.

So, what’s a good dose to run each week with say anywhere from 200-500 mg test per week to get some good size back in my balls?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I was gonna ask this too. I hear some doing it year round, some occasionally, some say after your past 40yrs old don’t even bother.

20 years ago we only used hcg post cycle so I am just learning about it too. I’m not sure I can handle having tiny balls forever on TRT.

I guess the real question is... are their any downsides or potential unhealthy risks/ sides to using hcg while on TRT year round.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Would also like to see some good replies to this... hopefully others will chime in.. for me, I just want to get side back in my balls

I have heard HCG being used as a stand alone TRT along with PCT, back in the day... I have also heard of guys using it while on TRT/HRT, during cycle, and post-cycle.

Myself personally, when I feel there is atrophy I start using it. I will deff. use it in PCT, and I sometimes do maybe a pin a week just to keep things moving. Probably should do it more often, honestly.

Not sure it's worth much coming from me, but I have not heard of any negative sides from long-term use.

500iu 2x week. Keeps the lads fat and happy, and I run it year round

I was just listening to this interview and Jay was saying towards the end of the interview that HCG is not worth taking until you want to have kids.

https://youtu.be/31ro-dC7XmQ

Rock On

IML Gear Cream!
Year round?

So far yes. I'll probably be on trt for life. Using hcg is still new to me. After reading about the pros from a lot of members on the boards I decided to give it a try. My nuts used to shrivel up but they hang just right for me now.

Back