• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Nolvadex or Arimidex ? for First cycle

metaltiger

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have read that some people use Nolvadex and others us Arimidex ? What's the Best one to run on my First cycle and How much/Often?

I have read that some people use Nolvadex and others us Arimidex ? What's the Best one to run on my First cycle and How much/Often?

In my opinion, Arimidex or Aromasin would be best to control estrogen.

Aromasin would be my first pick followed by Arimidex for AI.

Man that’s a tough question because everyone’s sensitivity level is different. I don’t use any a.i. unless I’m having some estro related sides.

I like both arimidex and nolva but adex is really strong. My advice is to watch yourself and if you have estro issues take ai until it subsides.

I would also advise getting blood work before you start then again in 4-6 weeks to know how your body is acting.

They're two different drugs entirely. Nolvadex is a SERM and Arimidex is an AI. Generally speaking you'll want to run an AI during cycle and a SERM during PCT.

What does your 1st cycle look like?

Nolva is a serm, but that being said, I prefer it to a AI with certain compounds.

Aromasin is the best AI in my opinion.

But that’s just my opinion.

Most people will tell you to have a proper AI like Adex or Aromasin and save the serm for your pct (plus clomid).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nolvadex like mentioned isn’t an ai per say. Aromasin and Arimidex would be your go to here. I run nolva for example when I run tren and npp only because I’m very gyno prone.
The best way to know how much to use it to pull blood work if your able to. If you can’t I’d go with 10mg aromasin every 3 days and adjust from there accordingly. I personally like aromasin over arimidex

Back