• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Nice Forum!

PolishRifle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Happy Sunday ASF.

I stumbled upon this forum this morning and decided to register after reading some of the content.

Me? I'm a 50 year old father of 4 who's been playing the Iron game for just over 2 decades. Aside from the demands of my family and my career, I'm continually trying to improve myself both physically and mentally. I've been a TRT patient for the past 7 years - which has proven to be one of the best health related decisions I've ever made. Weight training has given me a tremendous amount of discipline over the years, allowing me to achieve goals in my personal life that often seemed impossible. In the words of Henry Rollins:

"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you’re a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

Glad to be here among like-minded folks and looking forward to learning from others.

PolishRifle

Welcome! Good to hear the iron life is doing good for you and that’s the best quote ever

Welcome! Nice intro btw

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Welcome to ASF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum.

Rock On

Welcome to ASF! You’ll find many of us are TRT patients lol

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

3f0ed00807346413886c4e9b01b5738a.gif

JOIN THE NATION
Email for list
redsxript@ctemplar.com

Welcome to the forum!

Very glad to be back with Tapatalk. Can’t find this kind of good information with just google

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back