• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

🦍 <—newbie goals

Mr. burns

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone. Looking to gain some knowledge and pick up some tips.

If you’re a dude, let me know the best way to learn the site.

Ladies please describe your boobs using only pictures.

Welcome to the forum

Rock On

hello everyone. Looking to gain some knowledge and pick up some tips.

If you’re a dude, let me know the best way to learn the site.

Ladies please describe your boobs using only pictures.

yes!!!

Welcome to the forum!

Haven’t learned much yet. I quickly got caught in the worm hole that is “the pit”....lol

IML Gear Cream!
This question will definitely cement my newbie status.

How can a legit source provide a site on an open forum like this? I’ve always been told never to trust open online sellers.

use the search function, surely the topic you are looking for has already been treated.
however, do not hesitate to ask (even via private messages) if you do not find anything or if you want to learn more.

All sources here are reliable.
go to the subforums and read the reviews.

For women comment ... not really the best way to your first post. don't be sexist, racial or other discrimination .. also keep in mind that this is a predominantly gay forum :blowjob:

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Welcome, I am also new here . Been reading a shit ton of posts lately trying gain a little knowledge. There is a ton of good info from what it seems like. Every topic I have searched I have seen to find a thread for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back