• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

T3 and clen ....

DD1980

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
T3 and clen .... what dosage do you recommend and for how long

Wow, that's a hard one, as we all are different ? To much of either one can mess you up.maybe start will a quarter grain of t3 ? Ramp it up to the sweet spot. Then think about clen ? If you start big with both, and get chest pains, there not much can be done. It can be a hell ride...

DD1980 at least tell us some of your stats : age, height , weight , body fat , experience with anabolics ?
Using T3 without using some steroids to keep muscle mass is not good idea . T3 burns fat and muscle the same rate and only worth it if you are on steroids to keep the muscle mass .

I just turned 40
I weigh 228 lbs 5'10"
Body fat probably around 18%
I've been using anabolics for just about 20 years. Right now I'm just on test cypionate 500mg a week.
Going to probably throw in some tren and anavar with it.

T3 and clen .... what dosage do you recommend and for how long
Experience
Yrs training.
And stats please.
Also anything else your taking.
Never mind was already asked and answered... Thank you..

Experience
Yrs training.
And stats please.
Also anything else your taking.
Never mind was already asked and answered... Thank you..
Do u have any bp issues or any prior heart issues.

Last edited:
I just turned 40
I weigh 228 lbs 5'10"
Body fat probably around 18%
I've been using anabolics for just about 20 years. Right now I'm just on test cypionate 500mg a week.
Going to probably throw in some tren and anavar with it.

50 to 100 mcg t3 for the length of the cycle
80 to 120 mcg clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off

Tren and gh are game changers with clen and t3. Add Cardarine and you’ll be LA skinny in no time. I don’t run t3 & clen without gh and tren.

You should tighten up your diet long before you run it and at 18% bf your diet is already pretty loose.

Also I take my clen as soon as I wake up in the morning, otherwise sleep can be a issue.

If you have blood pressure spikes or palpitations discontinue.

My personal bloodwork showed no difference in restart of my thyroid when I tapered, so I can say for me personally tapering was of no concern. Other people say differently, ask to see their bloodwork.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

50 to 100 mcg t3 for the length of the cycle
80 to 120 mcg clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off

Tren and gh are game changers with clen and t3. Add Cardarine and you’ll be LA skinny in no time. I don’t run t3 & clen without gh and tren.

You should tighten up your diet long before you run it and at 18% bf your diet is already pretty loose.

Also I take my clen as soon as I wake up in the morning, otherwise sleep can be a issue.

If you have blood pressure spikes or palpitations discontinue.

My personal bloodwork showed no difference in restart of my thyroid when I tapered, so I can say for me personally tapering was of no concern. Other people say differently, ask to see their bloodwork.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree with the t3 Gen, but that dose of clen would make me nuts ? The most clen I've ever worked up to was 80 mcg. Start low - work up. My thyroid bloodwork also snaps right back. I like the way you think. I'm on a ECA stack now that has me spinning. Haha

P.S. well, when I had a thyroid that is.

I still believe you dont need t3 now and should use only clenbuterol and 50 to 100mcg t4 with the hgh . If you want to use t3 to get shreded quick make sure you use a strong cycle with test + trenbolone + hgh + anadrol to keep all your muscle mass and never go over 75mcg t3

Back