• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Injectable Glutathione Source

Naathaan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone have any recommendations for an injectable glutathione source?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Funny you ask that I was just thinking about getting some myself. If I remember correctly check out shopmedvet. Com if they don't have it let me know if you find someone that does

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Funny you ask that I was just thinking about getting some myself. If I remember correctly check out shopmedvet. Com if they don't have it let me know if you find someone that does

Don't you need a pharmaceutical license for some of those products?

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

I have used ************ for several years for syringes and needles, great pricing and fast delivery (no license needed for my state). I have not seen that they carry inject glutathione.

(Source name removed due to other controversial scheduled meds sold on that site, scripted required)

Last edited by a moderator:

Idk I've honestly never ordered from them. A buddy told me about them a few years ago, and shit they might not even have Glutathione I seen it somewhere and for some reason I thought it was there....

Idk I've honestly never ordered from them. A buddy told me about them a few years ago, and shit they might not even have Glutathione I seen it somewhere and for some reason I thought it was there....

(Please do not mention sources that are not paying vendors in this community)

You could try [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]**********[/FONT] he carries it and carries a bunch of other products , comes is powder forum u just have to reconstitute it, there an eu domestic he has some lab test also on some of his other oils and injectables... I haven't used it so idk how good it is cpl people that used it and reviewed it said they liked it he is only doing smaller orders to the states and he just recently said orders to the states would come without labels on the vials u would have to discuss with them, I just know he carries if and is pretty nice and down to earth

Last edited by a moderator:

Puritysourcelabs.ru carries it but however we are currently out of stock at the moment, it should be back in inventory relatively soon..

(Please do not mention sources that are not paying vendors in this community)

You could try ********** he carries it and carries a bunch of other products , comes is powder forum u just have to reconstitute it, there an eu domestic he has some lab test also on some of his other oils and injectables... I haven't used it so idk how good it is cpl people that used it and reviewed it said they liked it he is only doing smaller orders to the states and he just recently said orders to the states would come without labels on the vials u would have to discuss with them, I just know he carries if and is pretty nice and down to earth
Sorry I guess I should have mentioned sources that aren't paying sponsors. However how am I supposed to know who you talkin about when you didn't give me a name just a bunch of *******, and don't take that the wrong way I'm not trying to be a smart-ass...

Sorry I guess I should have mentioned sources that aren't paying sponsors. However how am I supposed to know who you talkin about when you didn't give me a name just a bunch of *******, and don't take that the wrong way I'm not trying to be a smart-ass...

I know you're not being a smart-ass but I edit it so no one sees the sponsor that does not belong here.. and you were not the individual that made the post

IML Gear Cream!
Im currently using the TAD 600 from PSL. PSL offers many rare or exotic items, check them out or check out my current log, the link is in my sig for both the PSL website and my log

I know you're not being a smart-ass but I edit it so no one sees the sponsor that does not belong here.. and you were not the individual that made the post
Hey Vision, what's up brother? I hope everything is good with you man. Yea i apologize about that I know better than to mention a source that's is not a sponsor, but i see it is still up there. If you can edit it for me I would definitely appreciate brother. Thank you for reaching out to me, and understanding

Im currently using the TAD 600 from PSL. PSL offers many rare or exotic items, check them out or check out my current log, the link is in my sig for both the PSL website and my log
Definitely HFO3 I'm going to check out PSL now because both you and Vision have recommended them so I know they are G2G...

Hey Vision, what's up brother? I hope everything is good with you man. Yea i apologize about that I know better than to mention a source that's is not a sponsor, but i see it is still up there. If you can edit it for me I would definitely appreciate brother. Thank you for reaching out to me, and understanding

No worries man, I can be absentminded at times too and use words or phrases that are no permitted when making a promo.

Definitely HFO3 I'm going to check out PSL now because both you and Vision have recommended them so I know they are G2G...

1f9bfd23dc614826e12afeecdfff075b.jpg

Im about to recon this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im about to recon this

No Shit this is from redcon? I'm going to check them out. I know there legit because Wesley will co-sign for them, and I definitely trust his word.. Thanks brother

No worries man, I can be absentminded at times too and use words or phrases that are no permitted when making a promo.
Definitely bro. Again thank you for understanding...

Im about to recon this

No Shit this is from redcon? I'm going to check them out. I know there legit because Wesley will co-sign for them, and I definitely trust his word.. Thanks brother

No, not at all. I’m glad you asked BM. I bought my TAD 600 from PSL. tbh, I've never bought anything from recon which doesn’t mean I don't trust them, I've just never used them as a source. What I failed to accurately convey in my previous post was this: I was saying that I was about to recon(stitute) this vial of TAD 600 with bac water and inject 200mgs, I do 3 weekly injections with TAD600, I use 200mgs, every M,W,F. I inject 200mgs at a time equalling a total of 600mgs each week. I hope this makes much more sense and clears things up 100%. If not do not hesitate to ask.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
No, not at all. I’m glad you asked BM. I bought my TAD 600 from PSL. tbh, I've never bought anything from recon which doesn’t mean I don't trust them, I've just never used them as a source. What I failed to accurately convey in my previous post was this: I was saying that I was about to recon(stitute) this vial of TAD 600 with bac water and inject 200mgs, I do 3 weekly injections with TAD600, I use 200mgs, every M,W,F. I inject 200mgs at a time equalling a total of 600mgs each week. I hope this makes much more sense and clears things up 100%. If not do not hesitate to ask.
Lol. I'm sorry I should have known that's what you meant. I was thinking like a rookie. Then again I guess I've never heard anybody shorten the word reconstitute (Not that people don't do it or you shouldn't do it, I just wasn't thinking) now I know exactly what you mean. Thanks for clearing that up brother. Since you're running it I might as well ask. Do you know anything about how it works when it comes to fertility? Meaning is there any benefits there?

Back