• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

THIS came out of Michael Jackson's balls??

She has a dick most likely

Now we're talking!
Your wrong my kids came out as you would say mulatto and I don't have any black in me
Do u want some?

Whatever he was, he had a shit ton of awesome songs. I think most would agree on that.
Without question..one of the top three songwriters from that era.
Future era's too. Timeless classics.
...and I'm a Deadhead with a taste for old Priest..Sabbath.. Dio...Maiden..Zappa ..Talking Heads ...but still...that was some catchy stuff MJ made for sure.

Just saw his super fucking sexy daughter performing last nite on Jimmy Kimmel. Her music sucks, but even I noticed how pretty she was.

3CF97CB800000578-4205784-Knapsack_Michael_Jackson_s_only_daughter_threw_a_knit_backpack_o-a-69_1486595527751.jpg
image-4270.png

Her music sucks lmao

what's up w/ the double nipple there on the left tit- and Killy- what r u doing looking @ women?- thinkin about switching sides?-lol oh, wait a min- it's really about MJ'S balls- oh ok-lol

no shit, now that you mentioned it, ol double nip

- - - Updated - - -

lol, that tribal urge

Now we're talking!

Do u want some?

Hahaha fool me once... Soooowwwyyy I've always preferred the sistas over the mistas....taste great more feeling

When you get that feeling, just grab a basketball. ..

Thanks, funny I never seen myself as big until I went overboard on some melanotan a few years back and caught sight of myself in the mirror from a distance at the gym and thought...damn who's that big black dude. It was weird

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry that was for the yoked up comment^^

Just saw his super fucking sexy daughter performing last nite on Jimmy Kimmel. Her music sucks, but even I noticed how pretty she was.

3CF97CB800000578-4205784-Knapsack_Michael_Jackson_s_only_daughter_threw_a_knit_backpack_o-a-69_1486595527751.jpg
image-4270.png
So you want to suck on her nipple bars huh.
Must of been my popper thread got you thinking man.
Nah just fawking around man.
She is cute

Eat, pound, sleep...

Do you guys believe this is his creation? Hmmm idk

I am never interested in and do not pry into the personal life of an artist.
He is wonderful and one of the greatest performers.
​man I need reading glasses to see what you typed

I am never interested in and do not pry into the personal life of an artist.
He is wonderful and one of the greatest performers.

Yeah... good music but..... I mean..... Charles Manson had pretty good music too...

still feel the same about “prying” into public attention whores lives?

Back