• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Let's hear your thoughts on this stack? Just your thoughts nothing more. :)

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Trest ace 50mg EOD
Test Prop .50 EOD
M1T 20mg ED
Letro
Tamox
Proviron

Entertain us with your thoughts looking at this killer combo or check out
A.Font's topic about it as well here -----> http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/107351-Could-this-be-the-actual-KING-of-all-the-test

FjereX5.jpg

WGMYLEe.jpg

1ignsHG.jpg

I’ve never used trest, mt1 but it seems like a fun blast from what Ive read about these hormones

That’s gotta be the king of all mass stacks right there!!! Wow

I’ve never used trest, mt1 but it seems like a fun blast from what Ive read about these hormones

I've always wanted to run m1t with trest.
I've been sizing this up for some time now.

I've always wanted to run m1t with trest.
I've been sizing this up for some time now.

It’s going to be a wild ride I’m sure! Buy bigger clothes now before you have nothing to wear lmao

It’s going to be a wild ride I’m sure! Buy bigger clothes now before you have nothing to wear lmao

It looks like it's going to be hoodie and gray sweatpants season for a while hahaha

Super Strong, Super Power!! Letro definitely a plus+

Max

I'm definitely feeling the same way about the retro, I'm not super thrilled about using it but I know it's definitely necessary with this bad boy.

I'm definitely feeling the same way about the retro, I'm not super thrilled about using it but I know it's definitely necessary with this bad boy.

! Killer stack though! Massive Results! I would do a regular bodybuilding split or a power building type workout! Take advantage of that massive strength gainZZZ!!

Max

! Killer stack though! Massive Results! I would do a regular bodybuilding split or a power building type workout! Take advantage of that massive strength gainZZZ!!

Max

It's funny you mention that because I was actually considering a split, and I've been following Killian's log for a while and his routine would definitely be doable with my schedule. But first I got to get myself primed out and I got to fire up my CNS before I start to really hammer things hard.

IML Gear Cream!
It's funny you mention that because I was actually considering a split, and I've been following Killian's log for a while and his routine would definitely be doable with my schedule. But first I got to get myself primed out and I got to fire up my CNS before I start to really hammer things hard.

My advice: I do my chosen workout at 50-60% for the first two weeks on 1/4 of my planned cycle and then Bam myself. Actually thinking of starting this month. Definitely on the same path as you basically! I am just waiting on some plates and accessories that I way over payed for! Lol. Some are still elusive. Haven’t figured out which bodybuilding training program I will follow. Of course for myself; I have to let someone else design it or I will not be learning anything new. I will go and do my regular GO TO plans. I can help others all day but; when it comes to me; I need outside help. Lol

Max

My advice: I do my chosen workout at 50-60% for the first two weeks on 1/4 of my planned cycle and then Bam myself. Actually thinking of starting this month. Definitely on the same path as you basically! I am just waiting on some plates and accessories that I way over payed for! Lol. Some are still elusive. Haven’t figured out which bodybuilding training program I will follow. Of course for myself; I have to let someone else design it or I will not be learning anything new. I will go and do my regular GO TO plans. I can help others all day but; when it comes to me; I need outside help. Lol

Max

That's actually the formula I think I'm going to take, I like the suggestion. By God's grace I've always had the ability to resurrect fairly quickly, in my entire adult life this has been the longest down time for me, but when I'm on I do a lot of switch hitting, and time to get ahead of myself. The turnaround always works out in the end but if I keep it real and peel the layers back and look at what my target goal is, question that we asked it's constantly changing. I do have a bad habit of committing too much and burning myself out, 10 weeks full throttle, and you can't do that. The way I train is pretty intense and is multiple body parts during the week. It's been a long time since I've done a split, and that's more realistic considering my schedule now. I agree with your thought process for the first several weeks going about 50% and just priming everything up. By the fourth week I'm always rebounding pretty quick and back into the groove with significant changes. When I open a new chapter I really want to focus on my lower back, my glutes and my hips. I'm quite confident that my excessive lower back pumps that can be debilitating is most likely coming from my hips and glutes. I'm going to work on mobility and stretching along with building up my hams and my glutes. Believe it or not a lot of people assume that lower back problems are core related, when in fact a lot of it is neglected glutes hamstrings and tight hips. It's going to take a lot of discipline to focus on it, but it's no thing for me to adapt to it..

That's actually the formula I think I'm going to take, I like the suggestion. By God's grace I've always had the ability to resurrect fairly quickly, in my entire adult life this has been the longest down time for me, but when I'm on I do a lot of switch hitting, and time to get ahead of myself. The turnaround always works out in the end but if I keep it real and peel the layers back and look at what my target goal is, question that we asked it's constantly changing. I do have a bad habit of committing too much and burning myself out, 10 weeks full throttle, and you can't do that. The way I train is pretty intense and is multiple body parts during the week. It's been a long time since I've done a split, and that's more realistic considering my schedule now. I agree with your thought process for the first several weeks going about 50% and just priming everything up. By the fourth week I'm always rebounding pretty quick and back into the groove with significant changes. When I open a new chapter I really want to focus on my lower back, my glutes and my hips. I'm quite confident that my excessive lower back pumps that can be debilitating is most likely coming from my hips and glutes. I'm going to work on mobility and stretching along with building up my hams and my glutes. Believe it or not a lot of people assume that lower back problems are core related, when in fact a lot of it is neglected glutes hamstrings and tight hips. It's going to take a lot of discipline to focus on it, but it's no thing for me to adapt to it..

Very good self awareness from experience. I think you definitely have a solid plan and outlook. Sounds like we both have a good direction and plan. Now you can execute it from that standpoint; as well as I . Rush is a bad word for me...it seems to end things before I am ready. So this easing into a solid, thought out plan is perfect. Plus, we have all the personal information about our bodies as far as protection from sides, pain, mental anxiety. This is a good post. It helped me cement what I want to do and how I am going to approach it. Appreciate your words. Time to kick some ass and gain that almighty sweet muscle as well as staying sane! Lol

Max

Very good self awareness from experience. I think you definitely have a solid plan and outlook. Sounds like we both have a good direction and plan. Now you can execute it from that standpoint; as well as I . Rush is a bad word for me...it seems to end things before I am ready. So this easing into a solid, thought out plan is perfect. Plus, we have all the personal information about our bodies as far as protection from sides, pain, mental anxiety. This is a good post. It helped me cement what I want to do and how I am going to approach it. Appreciate your words. Time to kick some ass and gain that almighty sweet muscle as well as staying sane! Lol

Max

I can say the same in return and I really appreciate you emphasizing on the fact about dialing things back to about 40 or 50%. Just so I can stimulate and activate my CNS and nerve to muscle and mind connection.
Hearing it from someone else is more reassuring compared to me being my own instructor, we can't be our own instructors when we are still students of this way of life..lol.

I'll keep you posted my brother it looks like we're starting this week.
I'm also starting calories off a little bit on the lower end and slowly increasing them, if I add too much too quick I don't hit a brick wall but I actually explode and it can turn disastrous in just a matter of three to four weeks.. and yes I'm serious I can pack on that much that quick and it doesn't look good..

I can say the same in return and I really appreciate you emphasizing on the fact about dialing things back to about 40 or 50%. Just so I can stimulate and activate my CNS and nerve to muscle and mind connection.
Hearing it from someone else is more reassuring compared to me being my own instructor, we can't be our own instructors when we are still students of this way of life..lol.

I'll keep you posted my brother it looks like we're starting this week.
I'm also starting calories off a little bit on the lower end and slowly increasing them, if I add too much too quick I don't hit a brick wall but I actually explode and it can turn disastrous in just a matter of three to four weeks.. and yes I'm serious I can pack on that much that quick and it doesn't look good..

Appreciate it and yes, keep me posted

Max

Back