• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ordering bloods question

x3hardcore

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I think im going to use labsmd to orser my labs for next week and it states that "This testosterone test will also provide Total Testosterone results when the value is >1500 but <10,000." If anyone has experience with this lab at https://www.labsmd.com/tests.php?view=all&show=2234&category=14&search=#2234 will it show testosterone under 1500 as well? I just want to be absolutly sure before ordering.

I guess i could always call then as well.
All help appreciated! I was also looking into Ultalabs as wel but they seem to be allot more expensive.

I wanted to add: Should i get bloods on a day that i dosed aromasin or on the day after if dosing every other day. I want to get the most useful estridol reading due to estrogen sides i am dealing with (sore nipples, small mass). I will add that i have delt with a mass off center of the nipple multiple times and am trying to rid it with aromasin only for right now. All times in the past I have gotten rid of then with tamoxafin within under 3 weeks. Im honestly not thinking these occurrences are lumps but maybe inflamation of the gland in the pecs due to high estro. I was dosing aromasin EOD at 1/4 a pill due to very low sex drive and just feeling like shit. At that dose it gave me allot of energy and my sex drive back. Then i noticed the lumps about a week and have dosed aromasin ED at 25mg a day and today is my 4th day. So far my joints feel fine and my sex drive has been through the roof. Will lower to 14.5 tomorrow and theb try to slide into EOD with 14.5 and keep an eye on the nipps.

Damn i expected at least one person to reply, LOL. Due to estrogen sides increasing when i tried to swotch to EOD aromasin i started tamox dosing. For the next 5 days im going to run 20mg tamox 2times daily along with 12.5mg aromasin. Then proceed with tamox 20mg once per day till all eatro sides are gone and taper off. Blood will be taken 2 days after last pin of sust. And im planning on taking my aromasin dosage AFTER i get bloods done. This is what i wanted advice about. To see the effects of aromasin on my E2. So i will be getting the results of total test and estridol in a trough.

Damn i expected at least one person to reply, LOL. Due to estrogen sides increasing when i tried to swotch to EOD aromasin i started tamox dosing. For the next 5 days im going to run 20mg tamox 2times daily along with 12.5mg aromasin. Then proceed with tamox 20mg once per day till all eatro sides are gone and taper off. Blood will be taken 2 days after last pin of sust. And im planning on taking my aromasin dosage AFTER i get bloods done. This is what i wanted advice about. To see the effects of aromasin on my E2. So i will be getting the results of total test and estridol in a trough.

I haven’t used labmd, but looks like the right test. Take the ai after the bloods. You will find out everyone is different. I barely took any ai my last blast but coming off of it is when I really needed to add the ai. Acne and possibly lump started. I have also tested sust at 4 days after and 2 days different protocols. 2 days was really high and 4 days was normal, could be the ester or the way I was pinning. I went from 2 times a week to ED.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That test is right. If you cap out at 10000 please let me know who's test and how much you're taking!! Lol jk but that is the correct test

Thanks guys. This time around im trying to do things right and learn as much about my body and the way it reacts with different substances. I never did bloods in the past and always just went off of how i feel and honestly I came to a point where if i couldnt convince myself to invest in blood I would just stop using gear all together. So here we are!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven’t used labmd, but looks like the right test. Take the ai after the bloods. You will find out everyone is different. I barely took any ai my last blast but coming off of it is when I really needed to add the ai. Acne and possibly lump started. I have also tested sust at 4 days after and 2 days different protocols. 2 days was really high and 4 days was normal, could be the ester or the way I was pinning. I went from 2 times a week to ED.

Are you refering that pinning everyday compared to E2D or E4D has caused a difference in estrogen sides for you?

Maybe the curve coming off of the propionate ester is causing estrogen sides to manifest quicker and stronger.

Has anyone ordered a female hormone panel? They are alot cheaper than mens but will labs do these if you gotta dink?

Has anyone ordered a female hormone panel? They are alot cheaper than mens but will labs do these if you gotta dink?

Do the female panel it’s cheaper. It will should have a check box for male or female check the male one. It’s fine everyone does it

Are you refering that pinning everyday compared to E2D or E4D has caused a difference in estrogen sides for you?

Maybe the curve coming off of the propionate ester is causing estrogen sides to manifest quicker and stronger.

Yep going E4d in a previous run ( no real estrogen issues) to ED on my last one ( estrogen shot up like crazy coming off, didn’t have an issue on at all), Sust is just weird the way it will affect you. Thought it would be the other way around also.

IML Gear Cream!
Yep going E4d in a previous run ( no real estrogen issues) to ED on my last one ( estrogen shot up like crazy coming off, didn’t have an issue on at all), Sust is just weird the way it will affect you. Thought it would be the other way around also.

I think ill have to really dial down PCT with sust compared to past cycles like testE. Gonna be interesting. The key would be to start PCT once the deconate half-life kicks. But by that time all the other esters have been cleaved a fee times. Might be a good thing (a decent slope coming off the test) or a bad thing (estrogen completely dominant).

How did you do you PCT as far as time of last pin and when you started hcg, tamox, clomid ect. ?

I think ill have to really dial down PCT with sust compared to past cycles like testE. Gonna be interesting. The key would be to start PCT once the deconate half-life kicks. But by that time all the other esters have been cleaved a fee times. Might be a good thing (a decent slope coming off the test) or a bad thing (estrogen completely dominant).

How did you do you PCT as far as time of last pin and when you started hcg, tamox, clomid ect. ?

Hcg couple days after then nolva, aromasin and clomid about a week and a half after. Nolva knocked down any lump I thought I had. Still have some acne but I think that’s more shaving all my hair and adding fake tan.

Do the female panel it’s cheaper. It will should have a check box for male or female check the male one. It’s fine everyone does it

Alright thanks for clearing that up for me brotha!

Oh and dropped aromasin after a couple of days didn’t need that anymore

Back