Rigeuís offseason log

Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 694
  1. #616
    Registered User
    BodybuilderZepp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Your Basement
    Posts
    2,056

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,476
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,463
    Thanked in
    1,136 Posts
    Rep Points
    26734276

    Keep killin it bro. Finally caught back up on your log. Loving your workouts.

  2. #617
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    8,679

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,813
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,004
    Thanked in
    2,201 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    Thanks mate
    OK now I gotta ask, you must be outside the US 🇺🇸 huh? I noticed you log all your lifts in Kg, and now that you tossed the word Mate out there I am convinced. 😁 Keep killing it!!!

  3. #618
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    844

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    808
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    666
    Thanked in
    510 Posts
    Rep Points
    8797701

    Quote Originally Posted by GainTrain View Post
    OK now I gotta ask, you must be outside the US huh? I noticed you log all your lifts in Kg, and now that you tossed the word Mate out there I am convinced. Keep killing it!!!
    All the way from the Netherlands

  4. #619
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    844

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    808
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    666
    Thanked in
    510 Posts
    Rep Points
    8797701

    Quote Originally Posted by BodybuilderZepp View Post
    Keep killin it bro. Finally caught back up on your log. Loving your workouts.
    Thanks brother, iím also checking your log daily keep going itís very enjoyable to read + itís also nice seeing what other do and learn from each other!

  5. #620
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    8,679

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,813
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,004
    Thanked in
    2,201 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    All the way from the Netherlands
    That's awesome, keep crushing it over there Bud!!

  6. #621
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    844

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    808
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    666
    Thanked in
    510 Posts
    Rep Points
    8797701

    First day on the new nutrition plan, to give you all an idea what iím eating:

    ~ 4300 kcals, 328 protein, 523 carbs, 101 fats

    Meal 1
    80 gr oats
    1 banana
    50gr peanut butter
    45gr whey iso

    Meal 2
    80 gr uncooked weight jasmin rice
    200 gr chicken
    125 gr broccoli or zucchini
    50gr pineapple
    10gr macadamia nuts

    Meal 3
    Same as meal 2

    Meal 4 (PWO meal 2 hours before workout)
    80 gr oats
    30 gr raisins
    45 gr whey iso
    15 gr peanut butter

    Snack (1 hour before working out)
    Banana or apple

    Intra
    40 gr Cluster Dextrin
    12 gr EAAís

    Meal 5 (Post workout)
    30gr whey iso
    80gr carbs of choice (today 100gr coco pops)

    Meal 6
    60 gr uncooked weight jasmin rice
    200gr Nordic salmon

    This is how itís looking on a training days, coach give me some variations on certain meals, same goes with fruits/nuts and protein sources. But for the forst few days iíll keep it basic. On non training days i have no snack, intra workout and meal 5 is left out. I think adjustments will be made very fast because i got a very fast metabolism.

  7. #622
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    844

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    808
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    666
    Thanked in
    510 Posts
    Rep Points
    8797701

    24/09/21 - ARMS/CALVES
    V-bar pushdowns
    4x12x80kg

    Ez bar cable curls
    4x12x70kg

    Life fitness dip machine
    4x12x150kg

    Concentration preacher db curls
    4x12x16kg

    Superset:
    S.A. Overhead rope extensions 4x10x50kg last set ds 10x30kg
    Db hammer curls 4x10x20kg last set ds 10x12kg

    Superset:
    Seated life fitness bicep curl 3x10x50kg
    Primal Strenght triceps ext 3x15x45kg

    Seated calf raises
    4x12x50kg (+2,5kg)

  8. #623
    Registered User
    Push50's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    1,316

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    78
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    634
    Thanked in
    491 Posts
    Rep Points
    625568757

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    First day on the new nutrition plan, to give you all an idea what iím eating:

    ~ 4300 kcals, 328 protein, 523 carbs, 101 fats

    Meal 1
    80 gr oats
    1 banana
    50gr peanut butter
    45gr whey iso

    Meal 2
    80 gr uncooked weight jasmin rice
    200 gr chicken
    125 gr broccoli or zucchini
    50gr pineapple
    10gr macadamia nuts

    Meal 3
    Same as meal 2

    Meal 4 (PWO meal 2 hours before workout)
    80 gr oats
    30 gr raisins
    45 gr whey iso
    15 gr peanut butter

    Snack (1 hour before working out)
    Banana or apple

    Intra
    40 gr Cluster Dextrin
    12 gr EAAís

    Meal 5 (Post workout)
    30gr whey iso
    80gr carbs of choice (today 100gr coco pops)

    Meal 6
    60 gr uncooked weight jasmin rice
    200gr Nordic salmon

    This is how itís looking on a training days, coach give me some variations on certain meals, same goes with fruits/nuts and protein sources. But for the forst few days iíll keep it basic. On non training days i have no snack, intra workout and meal 5 is left out. I think adjustments will be made very fast because i got a very fast metabolism.
    Meal plan looks great. Constant tweaks with a high metabolism is expected.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #624
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    844

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    808
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    666
    Thanked in
    510 Posts
    Rep Points
    8797701

    Quote Originally Posted by Push50 View Post
    Meal plan looks great. Constant tweaks with a high metabolism is expected.
    Tomorrow is the check in so iím curious what heís going to say, weight stayed the same.

  10. #625
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    844

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    808
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    666
    Thanked in
    510 Posts
    Rep Points
    8797701

    Tomorrow is the check in so iím curious what heís going to say, weight stayed the same.

  11. #626
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    844

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    808
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    666
    Thanked in
    510 Posts
    Rep Points
    8797701

    Current shape

  12. #627
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    8,679

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,813
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,004
    Thanked in
    2,201 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    Current shape
    Heck yeah man!! Looking awesome!!

  13. #628
    Registered User
    Push50's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    1,316

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    78
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    634
    Thanked in
    491 Posts
    Rep Points
    625568757

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    Current shape
    Looking good brother. Pecs look awesome
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  14. #629
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    844

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    808
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    666
    Thanked in
    510 Posts
    Rep Points
    8797701

    Quote Originally Posted by GainTrain View Post
    Heck yeah man!! Looking awesome!!
    Thanks mate we trying, really need to get those legs up to match the upper body

  15. #630
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    844

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    808
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    666
    Thanked in
    510 Posts
    Rep Points
    8797701

    Quote Originally Posted by Push50 View Post
    Looking good brother. Pecs look awesome

    Now time to get those baby legs to grow!!

Similar Threads

  1. Craziest offseason cycle youíve done?
    By Dedvukaj17 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-06-2020, 03:04 AM
  2. Tren vs EQ Offseason
    By Mogainz20 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-13-2016, 09:40 AM
  3. The ďNewĒ Offseason Approach
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2015, 10:30 AM
  4. Offseason cycle after show
    By rolla20z in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-06-2014, 04:31 PM
  5. T3 offseason
    By D-lats in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-28-2014, 06:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums