Rigeuís offseason log

Page 45 of 52 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 778
  1. #661
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    21,354

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    33,892
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,503
    Thanked in
    11,778 Posts
    Rep Points
    727001140

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    PSL TD just came in! No better way to start of your birthday

    Some additions to my current blast and Iíll be reviewing the Eurotropin in my log, since this is my first run with this HGH

    My friend ! That is a damn nice td. Maybe I need to come visit soon and train! I wonít have to worry about missing a few shots! . Oh, those deadlift drop sets ....just take 100mg Tbol beforehand ! Lol. I can feel the pain right now just thinking about it.
    The porn TD took it away quick

    Max

  2. #662
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    933

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    884
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    730
    Thanked in
    561 Posts
    Rep Points
    9437701

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    My friend ! That is a damn nice td. Maybe I need to come visit soon and train! I wonít have to worry about missing a few shots! . Oh, those deadlift drop sets ....just take 100mg Tbol beforehand ! Lol. I can feel the pain right now just thinking about it.
    The porn TD took it away quick

    Max
    Haha Rofl, backpumps from another level

  3. #663
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    933

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    884
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    730
    Thanked in
    561 Posts
    Rep Points
    9437701

    QUADS/CALVES 06/10/2021
    Leg extensions
    3x15x105kg to failure and beyond ... 5 sec rest 5x100kg ... 5 sec rest 5x100kg (totaal 25 reps)
    (+5kg on all sets)

    Banded pendulum squat (purple band)
    4x15x40kg (+3 reps on all sets)

    Single leg iso lateral leg press
    18x140kg (+3 reps)
    16x140kg (+ 1 rep)
    15x140kg

    Smith machine squats
    3x12x120kg (+20kg - 3 reps on all sets)

    Standing calf raises
    4x20x30kg

    Toe press on leg press
    4x15x60kg

    Very good quad workout! Again progress on almost all the worksets so iím happy!

    Coach made some nutrition adjustments, while my weight is stalling at around 232 lbs for the last week, even getting a little bit leaner. So kcals got bumped up with 350 kcals.

    Macros on training days: 336 p, 537 c, 119 f (4539 kcals) and around 3700 kcals on non training days.

  4. #664
    Registered User
    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,573

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,512
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,510
    Thanked in
    1,678 Posts
    Rep Points
    1361715223

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    QUADS/CALVES 06/10/2021
    Leg extensions
    3x15x105kg to failure and beyond ... 5 sec rest 5x100kg ... 5 sec rest 5x100kg (totaal 25 reps)
    (+5kg on all sets)

    Banded pendulum squat (purple band)
    4x15x40kg (+3 reps on all sets)

    Single leg iso lateral leg press
    18x140kg (+3 reps)
    16x140kg (+ 1 rep)
    15x140kg

    Smith machine squats
    3x12x120kg (+20kg - 3 reps on all sets)

    Standing calf raises
    4x20x30kg

    Toe press on leg press
    4x15x60kg

    Very good quad workout! Again progress on almost all the worksets so iím happy!

    Coach made some nutrition adjustments, while my weight is stalling at around 232 lbs for the last week, even getting a little bit leaner. So kcals got bumped up with 350 kcals.

    Macros on training days: 336 p, 537 c, 119 f (4539 kcals) and around 3700 kcals on non training days.
    Very nice quad day! Like I said before our Quad days are almost identical. Definitely like my current split. Quads are toast by the end of it.

  5. #665
    Registered User
    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,573

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,512
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,510
    Thanked in
    1,678 Posts
    Rep Points
    1361715223

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    PSL TD just came in! No better way to start of your birthday

    Some additions to my current blast and Iíll be reviewing the Eurotropin in my log, since this is my first run with this HGH

    Very nice TD! Iím using the Eurotropins now as well.

  6. #666
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    933

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    884
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    730
    Thanked in
    561 Posts
    Rep Points
    9437701

    Quote Originally Posted by Killionb12 View Post
    Very nice quad day! Like I said before our Quad days are almost identical. Definitely like my current split. Quads are toast by the end of it.
    Haha thatís good to hear! At the end of the workout I hobble to my car, from all the fatigue and pump that build up during the workout

    Itís painfull and satisfying at the same time haha.

  7. #667
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    933

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    884
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    730
    Thanked in
    561 Posts
    Rep Points
    9437701

    Quote Originally Posted by Killionb12 View Post
    Very nice TD! Iím using the Eurotropins now as well.
    Thanks brother, iíll start with the Eurotropins next week, do you like them compared to other HGH brands?

  8. #668
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    933

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    884
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    730
    Thanked in
    561 Posts
    Rep Points
    9437701

    BACK/HAMSTRINGS (08/10/21)
    S.A. Front HS lat pulldown
    15x50kg
    12x55kg
    10x60kg
    8x62,5kg (+2,5kg) DS 12x40kg (+2 reps)

    Cable lat pulldown
    15x96kg
    12x103kg
    10x110kg
    8x117kg (+7kg) DS 15x89kg (+5 reps)

    Neutral grip lat pulldown
    15x82kg (+7kg)
    12x89kg (+7kg)
    10x96kg (+7kg)
    8x103kg (+7kg) DS 15x75kg (+5 reps)

    Seated leg curls
    19x87,5kg (+2,5kg + 3 reps)
    16x87,5kg (+2,5kg + 2 reps)
    14x87,5kg (+2,5kg + 2 reps)

    Lying leg curls
    4x12x30kg (+5kg - 3 reps)

    Stiff legged bb deadlifts
    10x180kg
    10x180kg
    10x180kg (+1 rep)
    10x180kg (+2 reps)

    Nothing special to mention really, same workout as last week, progression on almost all exercises and shape continues to improve day by day, those extra kcals are doing their job well

    Excited to start the Eurotropin on monday iíll be reviewing them extensively!

  9. #669
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    21,354

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    33,892
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,503
    Thanked in
    11,778 Posts
    Rep Points
    727001140

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    BACK/HAMSTRINGS (08/10/21)
    S.A. Front HS lat pulldown
    15x50kg
    12x55kg
    10x60kg
    8x62,5kg (+2,5kg) DS 12x40kg (+2 reps)

    Cable lat pulldown
    15x96kg
    12x103kg
    10x110kg
    8x117kg (+7kg) DS 15x89kg (+5 reps)

    Neutral grip lat pulldown
    15x82kg (+7kg)
    12x89kg (+7kg)
    10x96kg (+7kg)
    8x103kg (+7kg) DS 15x75kg (+5 reps)

    Seated leg curls
    19x87,5kg (+2,5kg + 3 reps)
    16x87,5kg (+2,5kg + 2 reps)
    14x87,5kg (+2,5kg + 2 reps)

    Lying leg curls
    4x12x30kg (+5kg - 3 reps)

    Stiff legged bb deadlifts
    10x180kg
    10x180kg
    10x180kg (+1 rep)
    10x180kg (+2 reps)

    Nothing special to mention really, same workout as last week, progression on almost all exercises and shape continues to improve day by day, those extra kcals are doing their job well

    Excited to start the Eurotropin on monday iíll be reviewing them extensively!
    How are you using the Eurotropin protocol-wise? Blasting IM , small daily doses, staggering w peptide? Curious

    Max

  10. #670
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    933

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    884
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    730
    Thanked in
    561 Posts
    Rep Points
    9437701

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    How are you using the Eurotropin protocol-wise? Blasting IM , small daily doses, staggering w peptide? Curious

    Max
    2 iu fasted AM, 2 iu PWO

    Later in the cycle weíll add in CJC1295 with DAC and GHRP-6, but thatís something when things are starting to stall and kcals are being pushed a little bit higher iíll let you know!

  11. #671
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    21,354

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    33,892
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,503
    Thanked in
    11,778 Posts
    Rep Points
    727001140

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    2 iu fasted AM, 2 iu PWO

    Later in the cycle weíll add in CJC1295 with DAC and GHRP-6, but thatís something when things are starting to stall and kcals are being pushed a little bit higher iíll let you know!
    Sweet! Iíll be watching

    Max

  12. #672
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    933

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    884
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    730
    Thanked in
    561 Posts
    Rep Points
    9437701

    ARMS/CALVES/ABS (09/10/2021)
    Rope pushdowns
    20x50kg (+5kg)
    18x50kg (+5kg)
    16x50kg (+5kg)
    15x50kg (+5kg)

    Lying db extensions
    15x18kg (+2kg)
    12x18kg (+2kg)
    11x18kg (+2kg)
    10x18kg (+2kg)

    Overhead DB extensions
    2x15x40kg (+4kg)
    2x12x44kg (+8kg)

    Barbell preacher curls
    3x15x30kg
    12x30kg

    Dumbell hammer curls
    4x10x22kg

    Ez bar cable curls (3-4 sec eccentrics)
    4x10x60kg

    SUPERSET:
    Single arm rope extensions 3x15x20kg
    Alternating db curls 3x12x16kg

    Seated calve raises
    4x15x52,5kg (+5kg)

    Toe press
    4x15x75kg

    Leg raises
    4 x failure

  13. #673
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    933

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    884
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    730
    Thanked in
    561 Posts
    Rep Points
    9437701

    Got an update from the coach, protocol is going to change a little.

    From tomorrow on weíll start with the following in addition of the AAS iím using:

    - 4 iu Eurotropin HGH (2 iu fasted morning / 2 iu PWO)
    - 1mg CJC1295 with DAC from EP (Pre bed every 4 days)
    - 100-200mcg GHRP-6 from EP (PWO 15-20 before injecting HGH + one dose pre bed / rest days only pre bed)
    - 5 iu humalog pre workout (only on quad days)

    This will be for the following 4 weeks, monitoring blood glucose levels closely.

  14. #674
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    21,354

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    33,892
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,503
    Thanked in
    11,778 Posts
    Rep Points
    727001140

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    Got an update from the coach, protocol is going to change a little.

    From tomorrow on weíll start with the following in addition of the AAS iím using:

    - 4 iu Eurotropin HGH (2 iu fasted morning / 2 iu PWO)
    - 1mg CJC1295 with DAC from EP (Pre bed every 4 days)
    - 100-200mcg GHRP-6 from EP (PWO 15-20 before injecting HGH + one dose pre bed / rest days only pre bed)
    - 5 iu humalog pre workout (only on quad days)

    This will be for the following 4 weeks, monitoring blood glucose levels closely.
    Nice ! We will be doing similar compounds - (different protocols). This is great !
    I can say - ghrp6 makes me eat like a maniac (worse than mk677)! It is definitely an awesome peptide (first one I ever tried), even before MK677 . Your spot on with gh timing -
    AM FASTED and post workout are the 2 best times IME (when split dosing) . Your Gonna see the Log ďpumpĒ effect on quad days ! Omg! Crazy !!

    Max

  15. #675
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    933

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    884
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    730
    Thanked in
    561 Posts
    Rep Points
    9437701

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Nice ! We will be doing similar compounds - (different protocols). This is great !
    I can say - ghrp6 makes me eat like a maniac (worse than mk677)! It is definitely an awesome peptide (first one I ever tried), even before MK677 . Your spot on with gh timing -
    AM FASTED and post workout are the 2 best times IME (when split dosing) . Your Gonna see the Log ďpumpĒ effect on quad days ! Omg! Crazy !!

    Max
    I canít wait man!! Super excited
    First time doing it like this with the peptides in combination with HGH. I know GHRP6 is insane in regards to appetite stimulation, i have to really control myself not to eat to much food haha!

Similar Threads

  1. Craziest offseason cycle youíve done?
    By Dedvukaj17 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-06-2020, 03:04 AM
  2. Tren vs EQ Offseason
    By Mogainz20 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-13-2016, 09:40 AM
  3. The ďNewĒ Offseason Approach
    By Arnold in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2015, 10:30 AM
  4. Offseason cycle after show
    By rolla20z in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-06-2014, 04:31 PM
  5. T3 offseason
    By D-lats in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-28-2014, 06:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums