Rigeuís offseason log

Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 607
  1. #481
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    743

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    695
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    566
    Thanked in
    437 Posts
    Rep Points
    7797701

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Now that's a perfect arm day
    Already got cramps in my triceps and forearms lol, it was a good one for sure!

  2. #482
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,438

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31,272
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,434
    Thanked in
    11,152 Posts
    Rep Points
    712020098

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    ARMS/CALVES (31/07/2021)
    Superset 1
    Dual rope pushdowns 4x12x60kg (+2 reps)
    Ez bar cable curls 4x10x80kg (+10kg)

    Superset 2
    Bent over rope extensions 4x12x65kg
    Concentration preacher db curls 4x12x16kg

    Superset 3
    Life fitness dip machine 4x15x120kg
    Dumbell hammer curls 4x10x24kg

    Superset 4
    S.A. Overhead rope extensions 3x12
    S.A. Seated machine curls 3x12

    Toe press on leg press
    4x12x115kg

    Nasty arm pump after the cheat of yesterday!

    500gr of Sirloin steak with some fries.

    Steak & Frites is my Go To at Restaurants and at home ! I have oven roasted Sweet potatoes down pat! Good sub!


    Max

  3. #483
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    743

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    695
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    566
    Thanked in
    437 Posts
    Rep Points
    7797701

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Steak & Frites is my Go To at Restaurants and at home ! I have oven roasted Sweet potatoes down pat! Good sub!


    Max
    Canít go wrong with steak & fries, roasted sweet potatoes are also awesome!

  4. #484
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    743

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    695
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    566
    Thanked in
    437 Posts
    Rep Points
    7797701

    LEGS (02/08/2021)
    Seated leg curls
    12x112,5kg (+ 2,5kg + 4 reps)
    Cluster: 10x110kg (20 sec) 6x110kg (20 sec) 5x110kg

    V-squats
    10x240kg (+ 2 reps)
    8x250kg (+ 10kg)

    Pendulum squats
    Cluster: 10x60kg (20 sec) 7x60kg (20 sec) 5x60kg

    Leg extensions
    10x80kg
    10x100kg
    10x120kg +25 partials

    Heel elevated db stiff legged deadlifts
    3x12x80kg (per hand) (+10kg)

    Bulgarian split squat
    15x50kg
    15x50kg ds 15xBW

    Heavy legday to start of the week! Awesome session.

    Starting to bloat and hold my water weight the last week, i donít now if itís the HGH or the 750-800gr carbs per day consuming on workout days. If anyone have any tips or tricks to reduce water retention during a big surplus let me know

  5. #485
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,610

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,269
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,731
    Thanked in
    3,453 Posts
    Rep Points
    64461150

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    LEGS (02/08/2021)
    Seated leg curls
    12x112,5kg (+ 2,5kg + 4 reps)
    Cluster: 10x110kg (20 sec) 6x110kg (20 sec) 5x110kg

    V-squats
    10x240kg (+ 2 reps)
    8x250kg (+ 10kg)

    Pendulum squats
    Cluster: 10x60kg (20 sec) 7x60kg (20 sec) 5x60kg

    Leg extensions
    10x80kg
    10x100kg
    10x120kg +25 partials

    Heel elevated db stiff legged deadlifts
    3x12x80kg (per hand) (+10kg)

    Bulgarian split squat
    15x50kg
    15x50kg ds 15xBW

    Heavy legday to start of the week! Awesome session.

    Starting to bloat and hold my water weight the last week, i donít now if itís the HGH or the 750-800gr carbs per day consuming on workout days. If anyone have any tips or tricks to reduce water retention during a big surplus let me know
    In the past I've had a lot of luck just keeping e2 "in range"(I just let it be where it wants know) and dandelion root. I don't hold a lot of water for some reason though so it doesn't take much to keep it off me

  6. #486
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    743

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    695
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    566
    Thanked in
    437 Posts
    Rep Points
    7797701

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    In the past I've had a lot of luck just keeping e2 "in range"(I just let it be where it wants know) and dandelion root. I don't hold a lot of water for some reason though so it doesn't take much to keep it off me
    E2 isnít the issue because iíve been on the same stuff for quit some time. But iíll definitely look into dandelion root for sure!

  7. #487
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    743

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    695
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    566
    Thanked in
    437 Posts
    Rep Points
    7797701

    CHEST/SHOULDERS/ABS (03/08/2021)
    Incline db press
    Topset: 10x62,5kg (+1 rep)
    Backoff: 12x52kg (+2kg)

    HS iso lateral bench press
    Topset: 10x130kg (+5kg -1 rep)
    Backoff: 13x100kg (+2 reps)

    Incline HS chest press
    Cluster set: 12x80kg ... 8x80kg ... 6x80kg

    HS machine flys
    15x110kg (+3 reps)
    12x110kg
    12x110kg ds 8x96kg ds 8x82kg + 10 sec hold in the stretch

    Superset:
    Bent over db lateral raises 3x20x14kg
    Dumbell side lateral raises 3x15x14kg

    Rope front raises
    3x10x40kg last set ds 10x30kg ds 10x20kg

    Decline bench crunches into ab wheel roll-outs
    4x20xBW <> 4x15

    Very good workout again! Also made some shape update pics post workout. Fasted weight this morning 110kg / 243 lbs.

  8. #488
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,438

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31,272
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,434
    Thanked in
    11,152 Posts
    Rep Points
    712020098

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    CHEST/SHOULDERS/ABS (03/08/2021)
    Incline db press
    Topset: 10x62,5kg (+1 rep)
    Backoff: 12x52kg (+2kg)

    HS iso lateral bench press
    Topset: 10x130kg (+5kg -1 rep)
    Backoff: 13x100kg (+2 reps)

    Incline HS chest press
    Cluster set: 12x80kg ... 8x80kg ... 6x80kg

    HS machine flys
    15x110kg (+3 reps)
    12x110kg
    12x110kg ds 8x96kg ds 8x82kg + 10 sec hold in the stretch

    Superset:
    Bent over db lateral raises 3x20x14kg
    Dumbell side lateral raises 3x15x14kg

    Rope front raises
    3x10x40kg last set ds 10x30kg ds 10x20kg

    Decline bench crunches into ab wheel roll-outs
    4x20xBW <> 4x15

    Very good workout again! Also made some shape update pics post workout. Fasted weight this morning 110kg / 243 lbs.
    The delts are fully impressive!! All three development & super full! Nice work! List your favorite isolation & overall shoulder exercises

    Max

  9. #489
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,610

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,269
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,731
    Thanked in
    3,453 Posts
    Rep Points
    64461150

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    CHEST/SHOULDERS/ABS (03/08/2021)
    Incline db press
    Topset: 10x62,5kg (+1 rep)
    Backoff: 12x52kg (+2kg)

    HS iso lateral bench press
    Topset: 10x130kg (+5kg -1 rep)
    Backoff: 13x100kg (+2 reps)

    Incline HS chest press
    Cluster set: 12x80kg ... 8x80kg ... 6x80kg

    HS machine flys
    15x110kg (+3 reps)
    12x110kg
    12x110kg ds 8x96kg ds 8x82kg + 10 sec hold in the stretch

    Superset:
    Bent over db lateral raises 3x20x14kg
    Dumbell side lateral raises 3x15x14kg

    Rope front raises
    3x10x40kg last set ds 10x30kg ds 10x20kg

    Decline bench crunches into ab wheel roll-outs
    4x20xBW <> 4x15

    Very good workout again! Also made some shape update pics post workout. Fasted weight this morning 110kg / 243 lbs.
    Awesome work and lookin solid af

  10. #490
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    743

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    695
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    566
    Thanked in
    437 Posts
    Rep Points
    7797701

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    The delts are fully impressive!! All three development & super full! Nice work! List your favorite isolation & overall shoulder exercises

    Max
    Thanks Max! i really think itís genetics, never needed a separate shoulder day, iím also not a super strong presser. But my mind muscle connection with chest and shoulders is very good. Shoulders is imo also a muscle group that needs a lot of reps / high intensity techniques not particularly a shit load of volume but that burning sensation you get when youíre doing dropsets on side raises etc.

    Favorite shoulder exercises:
    HS plate loaded shoulder press
    Seated db shoulder press
    Incline prone laterals
    Your basic db side lateral raises
    Seated side lateral machine
    Reverse pec deck / rope face pulls

  11. #491
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    743

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    695
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    566
    Thanked in
    437 Posts
    Rep Points
    7797701

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Awesome work and lookin solid af
    Thanks brother we keep on working

  12. #492
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,438

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31,272
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,434
    Thanked in
    11,152 Posts
    Rep Points
    712020098

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    Thanks Max! i really think itís genetics, never needed a separate shoulder day, iím also not a super strong presser. But my mind muscle connection with chest and shoulders is very good. Shoulders is imo also a muscle group that needs a lot of reps / high intensity techniques not particularly a shit load of volume but that burning sensation you get when youíre doing dropsets on side raises etc.

    Favorite shoulder exercises:
    HS plate loaded shoulder press
    Seated db shoulder press
    Incline prone laterals
    Your basic db side lateral raises
    Seated side lateral machine
    Reverse pec deck / rope face pulls
    Nice! Love the incline prone laterals! Pain!!

    Max

  13. #493
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    743

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    695
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    566
    Thanked in
    437 Posts
    Rep Points
    7797701

    Rigeuís offseason log

    BACK/CALVES (04/08/2021)
    S.A. Iso lateral HS row
    10x87,5 (+2,5kg)
    8x90kg (+5kg-2 reps)

    S.A. Reverse HS pulldown
    2x12x60kg (+2 reps)

    HS low row
    3x10x140kg (+10kg)

    Lat pulldowns
    3x10x103kg

    Chest supported incline db rows into db shrugs
    3x15x28kg 3x20x36kg

    Weighted hyperextensions
    3x10x40kg (slow tempo 3 sec negatives, 2 sec pause in the contraction)

    Standing calf raises
    2 high rep warm-up sets
    Work sets: 3x8x100kg

  14. #494
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    743

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    695
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    566
    Thanked in
    437 Posts
    Rep Points
    7797701

    ARMS/ABS (06/08/2021)
    GAINT SETS

    Biceps (no rest between excercises)
    Ez bar curls 3x8x30kg (1 sec hold at the top)
    Dumbell hammer curls 3x8x18kg
    Crucifix cable curls 3x8x25kg

    Triceps (no rest between excercises)
    Dual rope pushdowns 3x8x55kg
    Lying db extensions 3x8x18kg
    Bent over cable extensions 3x8x40kg

    Superset:
    Life fitness single arm seated curl 3x15x60kg
    Straight bar pushdowns 3x15x65kg

    Leg raises
    4x25xBW

    Got 2 of my wisdom theeth removed yesterday, so switcht up my workout today and play it smart. Got an insane pump from the gaint sets, little less heavier load but it gets heavier and heavier with every set.

  15. #495
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    743

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    695
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    566
    Thanked in
    437 Posts
    Rep Points
    7797701

    LEGS/CALVES (07/08/2021)
    Pendulum squat (Banded)
    2 warm-up sets
    2 feeder sets
    20x40kg
    18x40kg

    Vertical leg press
    2 warm-up set
    15x160kg
    12x200kg
    All out set: 12x240kg ds 12x160kg ds 15x80kg

    Single leg leg extensions
    15x40kg
    13x40kg
    12x40kg

    Seated leg curls
    2 warm-up sets
    Worksets: 4x12-15x80kg
    Back off: 15x60kg + 5 partials

    Toe press on leg press (single leg)
    5x12x37,5kg

    Destroyed legs this morning with a buddy, not a lot of paper but after exc 2 we both looked at each other completely fucked. Really a wake up call that you donít need a lot of excercises to have good workout. Itís the way you execute and the intensity you put into whatís going to make the difference.

Similar Threads

  1. Craziest offseason cycle youíve done?
    By Dedvukaj17 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-06-2020, 03:04 AM
  2. Tren vs EQ Offseason
    By Mogainz20 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-13-2016, 09:40 AM
  3. The ďNewĒ Offseason Approach
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2015, 10:30 AM
  4. Offseason cycle after show
    By rolla20z in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-06-2014, 04:31 PM
  5. T3 offseason
    By D-lats in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-28-2014, 06:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums