Rigeuís offseason log

Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 635
  1. #376
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,520

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31,449
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,546
    Thanked in
    11,208 Posts
    Rep Points
    713140098

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    Review of the first week of the Apollo tops (HGH):
    - Gained about 4 lbs (2kg) a lot of fullness / IM water and a little bit of Subq water;
    - Sleep improved greatly, much more deeper sleep;
    - More tired during the day;

    So far iím very positive!
    All the signs of stating decent GH

    Max
    #getsum

  2. #377
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    769

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    719
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    589
    Thanked in
    451 Posts
    Rep Points
    8027701

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    All the signs of stating decent GH

    Max
    #getsum
    Yeahbuddy

  3. #378
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,520

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31,449
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,546
    Thanked in
    11,208 Posts
    Rep Points
    713140098

    Rigeuís offseason log

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    Yeahbuddy
    Idk your past use with rHGH, but it works really well but, I learned it took me a ton of or protocols(depending on desired affect). Their are so many aspects and ways to go about it.

    I will leave you with this for you to read.

    **This is for entertainment purposes only and not intended as advice of any kind or in any way shape or form. Always consult a physician before starting any new food, workout, supplement, or medication.
    óóóóóóóóóóóóóóóóóóóóó
    His experience : when i added gh to my HRT regimen. I was started at .8iu for 10 days ED, I then went to 1iu, slowly ramping to 3iu for 2 months, I didnít notice a lot(keep in mind, this was Omnitrope from my physician) but he assured me that the main benefits would come after 6-12months. I continued to stay @ 3ius. Once my free amount of Omniís ran out and I had to pay, it became unaffordable. I switched to grey top generics and tried a few colors, white, black, orange, mauve. Then I switched to UG name brand Beltropins, then to Angtropin. I can say that IMO, taking 2ius for the first 4-6 months should be a starting requirement for someone looking to do full HRT for anti-aging as I started noticing thicker skin, hair, I could eat substantially more food, had better sleep. Then I would do 8-12 week blasts: (described below from my use POV)

    1. anti-aging/TRT- Long term 2-3ius ED : fat loss, joint-skin-hair benefits, better sleep, feel good

    2. For fat loss short term and or first blast: 4iu AM fasted ED w/bloods checking thyroid. I benefited a lot after adding T4 25-150mcg (took time to figure my dose)

    3. After doing ED, EOD, 5 days or 6 days on 1-2 days off, and 3 large IM DOSES on 3 full body compound lift (5x5 type workouts and high volume full body upper/lower Or Push / Pull /Leg day programs. I came to this conclusion(for me)

    If someone can afford to do full HRT for life: testosterone +hgh +thyroid; using 2iu of pharma daily is plenty for benefits.

    Split dosing 4ius-6iu generics/UG daily or just taking Am Fasted recouped me well.

    For Mass: 10iu IM post workout w SLIN supplements(1g w meals 98% berberine HCL/100mg R-ala(alpha lipoic acid) and cinnulin PF w banaba leaf standardized extract(corsolic Acid 16% & Gymnema) bitter melon extract)
    10iu deep IM 3 x weekly on weight training days taken Post workout while using mk677 or Semorelin Forte plus on the other days was the most effective for a bulk/mass program. By far.

    For just bodybuilding/muscle growth- 6-8 ius ED worked phenomenally better overall at growing more LBM using generics or UG branded.
    So this was after trying 10 Different protocols and adding or subtracting extra thy/SLIN meds or Supps.
    I will add that he used T3 w his TOTAL HRT
    for his last 6-8 weeks when wanting dramatic changes and fat loss. Clen and Eca stack were cycled 2-3 weeks on , One or the other; NEVER Both at same time.
    Conclusion: for non competitors , 4iu am fasted was best for noticeable fat loss, mild muscular growth. 6-8 for good LBM. 10iu for MASS 8-12 weeks w T4.
    If just to blast for a cycle : split dosing is best to cut sides (Am fasted and pre or post workout)
    2-4ius before bed is popular if you have a 8-12 hr workshift and are unable to take at these other times. Taking 2-3 iu for 4 months straight was his best advice as far as someone new and to start w 1iu and raise up as you can. Adding in T4 made a big difference in the effectiveness and he did not like w/o the use of TRT. His TRT most of that time was 100mg each week of Test Enanthate, prior to that it was 200mg Cypionate, then he switched to a Nebido, finally Aveed (US) which was 750mg testosterone undecanoate e10weeks, first 3ml doses Are given every 30 days, one 3ml dose e10wk thereafter.

    Max
    #information

  4. #379
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    769

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    719
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    589
    Thanked in
    451 Posts
    Rep Points
    8027701

    Rigeuís offseason log

    Wow Thanks Max, thatís some golden information right here. Aah i got quit some experience with HGH myself, but i have been off the past 6 months. For me the 4-6 iu protocol has been working tremendously, least side effect / most bang for my buck in regards to fat loss / muscle gain.

    I always split my dose in 2 iu fasted morning (before cardio), 2 iu post workout, and when iím going to use 6iu the other 2iu pre bed.
    Last edited by Rigeu; 06-20-2021 at 09:48 PM.

  5. #380
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,520

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31,449
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,546
    Thanked in
    11,208 Posts
    Rep Points
    713140098

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    Wow Thanks Max, thatís some golden information right here. Aah i got quit some experience with HGH myself, but i have been off the past 6 months. For me the 4-6 iu protocol has been working tremendously, least side effect / most bang for my buck in regards to fat loss / muscle gain.

    I always split my dose in 2 iu fasted morning (before cardio), 2 iu post workout, and when iím going to use 6iu the other 2iu pre bed.
    Hope it helps now and in the future. Finances/work/and goal are all factors in how or what I use . 6 is where the magic begins for me . 4 IU I get some good effect. Once I did the experiment (in log) I learned itís true power and that was without slin. I literally used a mix of extracts . Kick ass Rigeu! Look Great ! Gotta get that Dutch Dinner when I fly out ...and maybe meet a few locals ..

    Max

  6. #381
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    769

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    719
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    589
    Thanked in
    451 Posts
    Rep Points
    8027701

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Hope it helps now and in the future. Finances/work/and goal are all factors in how or what I use . 6 is where the magic begins for me . 4 IU I get some good effect. Once I did the experiment (in log) I learned itís true power and that was without slin. I literally used a mix of extracts . Kick ass Rigeu! Look Great ! Gotta get that Dutch Dinner when I fly out ...and maybe meet a few locals ..

    Max
    Thanks bro, yeah itís pretty much all due finances , i want to buy a house within 2 years lol, so saving some money is al iím doing right now, otherwise i would run it year round at higher dosages like 6-8 iu. Everyone with a lot of experience telling me thatís the sweet spot.

    Haha we definitely have to meet up, kill a good workout and and eat some good foods when youíre in the Netherlands

  7. #382
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    769

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    719
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    589
    Thanked in
    451 Posts
    Rep Points
    8027701

    BACK/ABS (21/06/2021)
    S.A. HS low row
    15x20kg warm-up
    10x40kg warm-up
    15x60kg
    12x75kg

    Pulldowns
    3x10x103kg

    Pullover machine
    2x10x120kg

    S.A. HS reverse pulldowns
    2x8x55kg

    Incline db rows
    12x34kg
    12x36kg
    10x38kg ds 8x28kg

    Banded hyperextensions (purple res. band)
    2 sets to failure (20, 18)

    Decline bench leg raises
    4 sets to failure

    A little bit of a miscalculation on some working sets, but no worries just went on failure in a higher rep range, next workout we increase the weight

  8. #383
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,520

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31,449
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,546
    Thanked in
    11,208 Posts
    Rep Points
    713140098

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    Thanks bro, yeah itís pretty much all due finances , i want to buy a house within 2 years lol, so saving some money is al iím doing right now, otherwise i would run it year round at higher dosages like 6-8 iu. Everyone with a lot of experience telling me thatís the sweet spot.

    Haha we definitely have to meet up, kill a good workout and and eat some good foods when youíre in the Netherlands
    Saving for a House is the best!! I have plans when I decide to build my own(not real plans; rough draft design). I am super excited to have it made. No timeline as my goals are short term but within the next 3-5 years, I will have it done. Have a few lots in the family but, I cannot decide where I want homebase to be. I am only home less than 30% of the year but, I do know that I have to live by water, ocean or freshwater.

    Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    BACK/ABS (21/06/2021)
    S.A. HS low row
    15x20kg warm-up
    10x40kg warm-up
    15x60kg
    12x75kg

    Pulldowns
    3x10x103kg

    Pullover machine
    2x10x120kg

    S.A. HS reverse pulldowns
    2x8x55kg

    Incline db rows
    12x34kg
    12x36kg
    10x38kg ds 8x28kg

    Banded hyperextensions (purple res. band)
    2 sets to failure (20, 18)

    Decline bench leg raises
    4 sets to failure

    A little bit of a miscalculation on some working sets, but no worries just went on failure in a higher rep range, next workout we increase the weight
    Indeed Increase the Load

    Max

  9. #384
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    769

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    719
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    589
    Thanked in
    451 Posts
    Rep Points
    8027701

    ARMS/CALVES (22/06/2021)
    Single arm cable curls
    3x12x30kg

    Concentration db preacher curls
    3x10x14kg

    Seated db hammer curls (1 sec paused at the top)
    3x12x16kg

    Dual rope pushdowns
    3x10x50kg

    Dips machine
    3x12x140kg

    Lying db extensions
    3x12x18kg

    Forearm machine
    Forearm rotations superset Wrist curls
    3x6x40kg <> 3x15x60kg

    Standing calve raises
    2 warm-up sets
    4x10x80kg + 10 partials + 10 sec stretch

  10. #385
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    769

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    719
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    589
    Thanked in
    451 Posts
    Rep Points
    8027701

    LEGS (23/06/2021)
    Lying leg curls
    10x35kg (+2 reps)
    10x35kg ds 10x25kg + 10 partials (+2 reps)

    Pendulum squats
    10x75kg (+2 reps + PR)
    15x60kg (PR)

    V-squats
    10x180kg
    Cluster set: 10x160kg (20 sec) 7x160kg (20 sec) 5x160kg

    Stiff legged barbell deadlift
    2x10x180kg (3 sec eccentric)

    Leg extensions
    2x12x110kg
    15x80kg

    Single leg seated leg curls
    2x15x35kg

    Had an awesome leg workout, progressed on several lifts.

  11. #386
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    769

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    719
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    589
    Thanked in
    451 Posts
    Rep Points
    8027701

    Update:
    1,5 weeks left of my blast, iím going to increase my kcals on training days a little bit (+200) because weight stalled this week and it even looks like iím getting leaner since i started the Apollo HGH! In addition with the HGH iíll add CJC-1295 no dac / Mod GFR at 100mcg 3x per day to get even more out of the HGH.

    Food:
    TD 4600 kcals (275 p / 700 c / 77 f)
    NTD 4000 kcals (300 p / 450 c / 110 f)

    HGH + CJC-1295 no dac protocol:
    2 iu HGH + 100mcg CJC morning / fasted cardio;
    2 iu HGH + 100mcg CJC PWO/ NTD before bed
    100mcg CJC PWO Before bed;

    Bodyweight still at 102kg very lean.

  12. #387
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,520

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31,449
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,546
    Thanked in
    11,208 Posts
    Rep Points
    713140098

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    Update:
    1,5 weeks left of my blast, iím going to increase my kcals on training days a little bit (+200) because weight stalled this week and it even looks like iím getting leaner since i started the Apollo HGH! In addition with the HGH iíll add CJC-1295 no dac / Mod GFR at 100mcg 3x per day to get even more out of the HGH.

    Food:
    TD 4600 kcals (275 p / 700 c / 77 f)
    NTD 4000 kcals (300 p / 450 c / 110 f)

    HGH + CJC-1295 no dac protocol:
    2 iu HGH + 100mcg CJC morning / fasted cardio;
    2 iu HGH + 100mcg CJC PWO/ NTD before bed
    100mcg CJC PWO Before bed;

    Bodyweight still at 102kg very lean.
    A nice 50g of protein and carbs wonít hurt! Each time I raise up 40-150 kcals, I find no excess fat is gained and that I probably could take in higher calories. Now that I have an extra month to eat higher cals, I havenít for fear of excess bf. Kinda ridiculous really , if I went full on, I would gain some mega weight but, again...I am not in bodybuilding so, I like staying lean. Shit comes up and I can be ready in a short time. I will say, I am displeased with certain promoters of shows, although this Covid thing has caused major distress to their pocketbooks; I just donít see them struggling when they drive up in a $150kusd Car!! Telling me some bs excuse. Sorry, went on a little rant! Lol . I havenít had any food! Better go eat! I am planning on doing shows over that way 2022 but, we shall see if the US promoters get their stuff together. I have seen 4 changes just this month on competitions and one major one that affected me. Bastages! Lol. I gotta go with the flow of the river . I look forward to your next run and you arenít even finished. I find with cutting, I barely need over 250-300mg of test , the calories are the trick and the workouts; should you do heavy, short training w longer cardio or no cardio and longer, fast-paced sessions. For you : I would do the first one. Better for your style and I find my heart and bloods arenít as messed up. Killin it Rigeu! Check ASF frequently today....

    Max

  13. #388
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    769

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    719
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    589
    Thanked in
    451 Posts
    Rep Points
    8027701

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    A nice 50g of protein and carbs wonít hurt! Each time I raise up 40-150 kcals, I find no excess fat is gained and that I probably could take in higher calories. Now that I have an extra month to eat higher cals, I havenít for fear of excess bf. Kinda ridiculous really , if I went full on, I would gain some mega weight but, again...I am not in bodybuilding so, I like staying lean. Shit comes up and I can be ready in a short time. I will say, I am displeased with certain promoters of shows, although this Covid thing has caused major distress to their pocketbooks; I just donít see them struggling when they drive up in a $150kusd Car!! Telling me some bs excuse. Sorry, went on a little rant! Lol . I havenít had any food! Better go eat! I am planning on doing shows over that way 2022 but, we shall see if the US promoters get their stuff together. I have seen 4 changes just this month on competitions and one major one that affected me. Bastages! Lol. I gotta go with the flow of the river . I look forward to your next run and you arenít even finished. I find with cutting, I barely need over 250-300mg of test , the calories are the trick and the workouts; should you do heavy, short training w longer cardio or no cardio and longer, fast-paced sessions. For you : I would do the first one. Better for your style and I find my heart and bloods arenít as messed up. Killin it Rigeu! Check ASF frequently today....

    Max
    Yeah from now on iíll raise my protein up a little more, high carbs on training days and moderate carbs / higher fats on rest days. So far this is my best rebound / lean bulk, keeping really good shape, digestion is on point and keeping cardio in, everything seems to respond!

    Haha about the rant, youíre not the first one telling me the exact same story! It drives everybody nuts in the US, but itís also retarded if you think about it..

    Iím also planning on competing in 2022, this year is all about growing, giving my new coach in September the time to learn my body.

  14. #389
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,520

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31,449
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,546
    Thanked in
    11,208 Posts
    Rep Points
    713140098

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    Yeah from now on iíll raise my protein up a little more, high carbs on training days and moderate carbs / higher fats on rest days. So far this is my best rebound / lean bulk, keeping really good shape, digestion is on point and keeping cardio in, everything seems to respond!

    Haha about the rant, youíre not the first one telling me the exact same story! It drives everybody nuts in the US, but itís also retarded if you think about it..

    Iím also planning on competing in 2022, this year is all about growing, giving my new coach in September the time to learn my body.
    Hells Yeah! New Coach...New Results! Smart man

    Max

  15. #390
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    1,050

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    674
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    451
    Thanked in
    321 Posts
    Rep Points
    4500100

    Probably one of the cleanest looking physiques Iíve ever seen. Inspirational for sureÖ #goals

Similar Threads

  1. Craziest offseason cycle youíve done?
    By Dedvukaj17 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-06-2020, 03:04 AM
  2. Tren vs EQ Offseason
    By Mogainz20 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-13-2016, 09:40 AM
  3. The ďNewĒ Offseason Approach
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2015, 10:30 AM
  4. Offseason cycle after show
    By rolla20z in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-06-2014, 04:31 PM
  5. T3 offseason
    By D-lats in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-28-2014, 06:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums