Rigeuís offseason log

Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 684
  1. #316
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    834

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    802
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    660
    Thanked in
    504 Posts
    Rep Points
    8737701

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    GD Rigeu!
    Now I feel. Like my insurance is giving me the shitty end of the stick!? You are getting the whole ďGatorade Commercial-Top Olympic Arthlete ďĎpackage !! I am copy and pasting all those diagnostic tests to my notes to be sure send In for approval. I want a V02mAX taped
    To my face running like the Six Billion Dollars Man w Electrodes and wires!!

    Max
    Whaha you made my day with this post!!

  2. #317
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,792

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,247
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,913
    Thanked in
    11,395 Posts
    Rep Points
    718957795

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    Whaha you made my day with this post!!
    So funny! I would scare the whole hospital!!
    I can see it : Me Running at Top Treadmill Speed w a ďBane-Looking ďVO2mAX Facemask, Dripping Sweat with No ShirtĒ LOL !

    I think they would definitely wonder what kind of anabolic protein I have infused into my IV ! . I definitely would send them to mikohearn . com !

    Max

  3. #318
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,792

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,247
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,913
    Thanked in
    11,395 Posts
    Rep Points
    718957795

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    So funny! I would scare the whole hospital!!
    I can see it : Me Running at Top Treadmill Speed w a ďBane-Looking ďVO2mAX Facemask, Dripping Sweat with No ShirtĒ LOL !

    I think they would definitely wonder what kind of anabolic protein I have infused into my IV ! . I definitely would send them to mikohearn . com !

    Max
    This was a pic early AM(relaxed, no pump)a little while back. I never get to high body fat %; Even Bulking. Hair Growing Like Thor! I swear I grew that Beard in a week! Lmao
    Max
    #untouched

  4. #319
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    834

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    802
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    660
    Thanked in
    504 Posts
    Rep Points
    8737701

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    This was a pic early AM(relaxed, no pump)a little while back. I never get to high body fat %; Even Bulking. Hair Growing Like Thor! I swear I grew that Beard in a week! Lmao
    Max
    #untouched
    Seriously haha?!

    I got an auto immune disease (Alopecia) so i have no hair on my whole body. Not even eye brows, eyelashes, ass here or whatsoever haha. The only downside are the eyelashes and brows but iím happy i never have to shave / donít have side effects like hair lose from steroids.

  5. #320
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,792

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,247
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,913
    Thanked in
    11,395 Posts
    Rep Points
    718957795

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    Seriously haha?!

    I got an auto immune disease (Alopecia) so i have no hair on my whole body. Not even eye brows, eyelashes, ass here or whatsoever haha. The only downside are the eyelashes and brows but iím happy i never have to shave / donít have side effects like hair lose from steroids.
    That is great to recognize positive aspects of an auto immune disease. Never having to shave sounds like a dream!! Women pay thousands of $Ä•• to get one small area laser treated(lots of visits). One of my brothers and my girl have Celiac Disease and they did the same: found all the positives and both are in great health.

    Max

  6. #321
    Registered User
    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,534

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,450
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,449
    Thanked in
    1,644 Posts
    Rep Points
    1361096748

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    Update:
    5 more weeks of blasting to go! The rebound is going amazing and iím back up at 225 lbs / 100kg. Some pics after yesterdays arm workout.

    Iíll be going to the gym today for a back workout, normally sunday is an restday, but tomorrow and tuesday i canít train due an examination at the hospital. I get a full screening (MRI Scan, Dexa scan, CT Scan, Ventilated hood measure, BIA, Biodex and a 1RM Strenght test, Medical screening regarding AAS use) itís for research of an University at my neighborhood. I even get an compensation for participating, but for me itís a good thing to see if the bodybuilding lifestyle did harm to my organs etc.




    Looking great brotha! Nice work!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #322
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    834

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    802
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    660
    Thanked in
    504 Posts
    Rep Points
    8737701

    Quote Originally Posted by Killionb12 View Post
    Looking great brotha! Nice work!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks bro, really appreciate hearing this from a beast like you!

  8. #323
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    834

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    802
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    660
    Thanked in
    504 Posts
    Rep Points
    8737701

    CHEST/SHOULDERS (02/06/2021)
    Flat db press
    8x20kg
    8x30kg
    8x40kg
    8x50kg
    8x54kg
    7x54kg

    Incline bb press
    3x6x100kg last set ds 10x60kg

    Pin loaded HS chest press
    3x8x82kg last set ds 8x61 ds 8x40kg

    HS pec fly
    3x12x82kg last set 10 sec iso hold

    Reverse pec deck
    4x15x95kg

    Dumbell side lateral raises
    4x8x22kg last set ds 15x10kg

    Strict bb front raises
    3x15x20kg

    Dual rope cable extensions
    4x12x45kg

    Strenght is slowly increasing, shape is getting better and better, next week iíll up the kcals a little bit more to get everything out of the last weeks of this blast.

  9. #324
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,792

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,247
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,913
    Thanked in
    11,395 Posts
    Rep Points
    718957795

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    CHEST/SHOULDERS (02/06/2021)
    Flat db press
    8x20kg
    8x30kg
    8x40kg
    8x50kg
    8x54kg
    7x54kg

    Incline bb press
    3x6x100kg last set ds 10x60kg

    Pin loaded HS chest press
    3x8x82kg last set ds 8x61 ds 8x40kg

    HS pec fly
    3x12x82kg last set 10 sec iso hold

    Reverse pec deck
    4x15x95kg

    Dumbell side lateral raises
    4x8x22kg last set ds 15x10kg

    Strict bb front raises
    3x15x20kg

    Dual rope cable extensions
    4x12x45kg

    Strenght is slowly increasing, shape is getting better and better, next week iíll up the kcals a little bit more to get everything out of the last weeks of this blast.
    Getting the music down with sicknessĒ !
    Looking Great

    Max

  10. #325
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    834

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    802
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    660
    Thanked in
    504 Posts
    Rep Points
    8737701

    Received another great TD from PSL, what can i say... top notch service and good quality products i can only recommend them.

    Packaged sent past friday and received it today, sent from Europe.


  11. #326
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    834

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    802
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    660
    Thanked in
    504 Posts
    Rep Points
    8737701

    BACK/CALVES (05/06/2021)
    Dumbell rows
    10x22kg
    10x32kg
    10x42kg
    10x52kg
    3x10x62,5kg

    Reverse grip HS lat pulldowns (single arm)
    3x8x50kg

    Dual rope cable pullovers
    3x10x65kg

    HS iso-lateral row machine (close grip)
    3x8x120kg

    Chest supported db rows into prone db shrugs
    3x12x26kg <> 3x12x26kg

    Weighted hyperextensions
    3x12x40kg last set ds BW till failure

    Donkey calve raises
    2-3 warm-up sets
    6x8-10x130kg

    Standing calf raises
    4x12x50kg

    Strength is steadily increasing every workout, body weight was sober this morning at 100.3 kg, shape is still great, I am approached almost every day in the gym with the question when my competition is :rofol:.

    Tomorrow another arm workout to finish of the week and in the evening a nice dinner at the local Italian, first time inside a restaurant since december last year lol.

  12. #327
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    834

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    802
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    660
    Thanked in
    504 Posts
    Rep Points
    8737701

    Rigeuís offseason log

    ARMS/ABS (05/06/2021)
    Seated incline db curls
    2-3 warm-up sets
    3x15x14kg

    Ez bar curls
    3x10x40kg

    Machine preacher curls
    4x10x35kg last set ds 10x20kg

    S.A. rope hammer curls
    3x10x20kg

    S.A. rope kickbacks
    2 warm-up sets
    3x15x20kg

    Ez bar cable pushdowns
    3x12x75kg

    Close grip bar overhead extensions
    3x10x40kg

    Overhead rope extensions
    3x12x45kg

    Forearm machine
    (forearm rotation superset into forearm curls)
    5 rotations x 35kg 20 x 50kg

    Machine crunches
    5 sets till failure

    Stupid arm pump, thatís the way we start the weekend

  13. #328
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,792

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,247
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,913
    Thanked in
    11,395 Posts
    Rep Points
    718957795

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    Received another great TD from PSL, what can i say... top notch service and good quality products i can only recommend them.

    Packaged sent past friday and received it today, sent from Europe.

    Sweet Service

    Max

  14. #329
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    834

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    802
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    660
    Thanked in
    504 Posts
    Rep Points
    8737701

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Sweet Service

    Max
    Always, they never disappoint!

  15. #330
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    834

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    802
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    660
    Thanked in
    504 Posts
    Rep Points
    8737701

    Rigeuís offseason log

    LEGS/CALVES (06/06/2021)
    Lying leg curls
    3 warm-up sets
    4x8x30kg + 10 partials

    Pendulum squats
    8x20kg
    8x40kg
    8x60kg
    8x70kg
    7x80kg (+10kg PR)

    Watson 45 degree leg press
    20x200kg
    20x240kg
    20x280kg
    20x320kg

    V-squats (wide stance)
    12x40kg
    12x80kg
    10x120kg
    2x8x160kg

    Leg extensions
    3x6x100kg (2 sec squeeze at the top + 4 sec negatives) + 30 sec quad stretch between sets

    Stiff legged db deadlifts
    3x8x70kg

    Standing calf raises
    6x10x80kg

    Put yesterdayís Italian cheatmeal to good use this morning, stronger on almost all my lifts and the pump in the quads was ridiculous.
    Last edited by Rigeu; 06-06-2021 at 05:18 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. Craziest offseason cycle youíve done?
    By Dedvukaj17 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-06-2020, 03:04 AM
  2. Tren vs EQ Offseason
    By Mogainz20 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-13-2016, 09:40 AM
  3. The ďNewĒ Offseason Approach
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2015, 10:30 AM
  4. Offseason cycle after show
    By rolla20z in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-06-2014, 04:31 PM
  5. T3 offseason
    By D-lats in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-28-2014, 06:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums