• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

[VIDEO] Trenbolone the Monster Steroid - Doctor's Analysis of Side Effects & Properties

Sponx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
[VIDEO] Trenbolone the Monster Steroid - Doctor's Analysis of Side Effects & Properties

Just thought I would share!

Anyone have opinions regarding what he talks about? I was on Tren-E on/off for about a year and didn't have debilitating sides when coming off...
However, I haven't done a "true" PCT... But when stopping Tren-E altogether, I can't say that it was that intolerable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbSzPwzFVVQ

I follow some of his vids as well. I find it's a refreshing take, especially since it can be an echo chamber from one person on gear to another. His opinions/studies give me a perspective I sometimes forget. Thanks for posting!

I follow some of his vids as well. I find it's a refreshing take, especially since it can be an echo chamber from one person on gear to another. His opinions/studies give me a perspective I sometimes forget. Thanks for posting!

Of course! Do you agree with the opposition he has to using Tren? Just curious.

Of course! Do you agree with the opposition he has to using Tren? Just curious.
I agree w/ him. BUT- never tried hex- and according to some, sides not near as bad or as intense. And i think tren is a young man's drug- got a wild hair and jumped on some tren A about 3 mos. ago. and regretted the shit out of it. swear i almost choked to fuckin death from the old cough. shit took my breath away for a good 5 mins. it's just too freakin strong FOR ME. I mean insomnia, terrible acid reflux, cardio goes too shit, and i want too kill anyone that looks @ me funny( or what i perceive to be funny)- the pleasure just ain't worth the pain FOR ME. too me, anything that can do all that shit @ 300 mgs a wk CANNOT be good for you- especially if you're older- just my opinion

I agree w/ him. BUT- never tried hex- and according to some, sides not near as bad or as intense. And i think tren is a young man's drug- got a wild hair and jumped on some tren A about 3 mos. ago. and regretted the shit out of it. swear i almost choked to fuckin death from the old cough. shit took my breath away for a good 5 mins. it's just too freakin strong FOR ME. I mean insomnia, terrible acid reflux, cardio goes too shit, and i want too kill anyone that looks @ me funny( or what i perceive to be funny)- the pleasure just ain't worth the pain FOR ME. too me, anything that can do all that shit @ 300 mgs a wk CANNOT be good for you- especially if you're older- just my opinion

I agree... I ran Tren E200 for awhile at 200mg a week - didn't have such severe sides. I then ran it at 400mg a week, and still not as "bad" sides, but noticeable.

However, I leaned down a TON on on it and toned up noticeably and that's what I really enjoyed.

I could assume that you have not had side because your dosages are low.
but already with only 400 you too have noticed something "bad" sides, but noticeable.
Or maybe you are lucky and tolerate this steroid well. good for you.

However, he reports, in addition to scientific facts, the experiences of the people, and the dosages are almost never so low.

For me the worst thing is just coming out of tren.

Trenbolone is amazing but to much dangerous , so lets play safe and use low dosages ( even at low dosages it works amazing )

Trenbolone is amazing but to much dangerous , so lets play safe and use low dosages ( even at low dosages it works amazing )

the only problem with low doses is the food partining effect isnt there untill med to higher doses

I could assume that you have not had side because your dosages are low.
but already with only 400 you too have noticed something "bad" sides, but noticeable.
Or maybe you are lucky and tolerate this steroid well. good for you.

However, he reports, in addition to scientific facts, the experiences of the people, and the dosages are almost never so low.

For me the worst thing is just coming out of tren.

The sides I have seen on this end are the following:

1. Lower Patience
2. Lower tolerance to things that may cause aggression or annoyance.
3. Night sweats

Other than that, at the 200mg a week/400mg a week, I haven't noticed anything too crazy - except the ability to really shed that extra fat.

I also didn't have any adverse reaction to coming off the asteroid, personally.

- - - Updated - - -

the only problem with low doses is the food partining effect isnt there untill med to higher doses

Can you expand on the 'food partining' effect?

nailed it- yet the gains are addicting- almost worth putting up with the sides. I get exactly what you stated here but at doses as little as 225 or 250 per week.

IML Gear Cream!
I quite getting side effects when I added Masteron with it. Now I can run Tren A a solid 8 weeks with no real issues

My acne is worse on Tren E.

I love tren gains. I don't go over 300mg/wk on Tren A, Hex at 400.

I want to run Tren so badly. Maybe 1 last run before summer, but probably never again. Kills my appetite, my acid reflux goes crazy. Get to the point I'm constantly throwing up acid in my mouth. FUCK THAT..... never going back, cruising and blasting on Test C has been doing me fine.

I've found tren is most bearable when running high test/low tren. With high tren/low test the sides are insane. I also can only "recommend" tren on shorter cycles. Idk how people can run it for 8+ weeks and deal with all the sides for that long.

I've found tren is most bearable when running high test/low tren. With high tren/low test the sides are insane. I also can only "recommend" tren on shorter cycles. Idk how people can run it for 8+ weeks and deal with all the sides for that long.

I always run my Tren higher than test. Never experienced and terrible sides. Not to sound like a parrot but if you’re not running Masteron with it. You’re fucking up.

Masteron is always a must in any cycle , works amazing with tren and so with test and yes it reduces sides of tren . Beastmode what you consider dosage to have nutrition partitioning ?

Back