• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Guidance (if it were you)

Byogsir

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
32 years old. Have been running a TRT of 175mg week Cypionate since May. Lost my last vial, so it was either reorder or stop. As of now I’m leaning towards stopping(for now) my reasons being

1. I want to get a prescription, and work with a doctor.
2. I would like to get my wife pregnant, and want to MAKE SURE that happens.

Took half my normal dose yesterday and today have had nothing, stopping cold turkey.

I guess my question is, I’m sure my levels will be tanked here soon. When would be the best time to go and get tested? I want to get a prescription. Is this as easy as taking a blood test showing low t and going to the doctor? Would like to refill my prescription at Walmart or goodRX. Any telemedicine clinics that can get me a prescription without having me on some plan (100$ month type deal)

Also. Would you stop? My levels before I started were never tested. Don’t think I was horribly low, but i don’t know. Did have low t symptoms (fatigue, no drive or motivation, depressed at times)

Some guys in the group I’m in on FB say don’t stop , just to add HCG. I want to go this route , then again I know if I reorder more test, it will be even longer before I can get a prescription.

Also some guys said the stopped cold turkey and were fine. One was taking a little HCG but then stopped it. Read story of one guy who was 31, on 3 years, stopped cold turkey and was fine. Libido took a hit, as did energy, but he was ok.

What would you do??

Your post is fucking confusing, you say you want to stop and work with a doctor. Then say you might add HCG and may reorder more?
HCG just Stimulates the Leydig cells to produce test by acting like LH on pituitary gland it keeps you suppressed.
Anyways, wait around 3 weeks to allow the long ester to clear then get levels tested it should be at the low range and you can get on doctor prescribed TRT.

Back