• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My Experience

Tris10

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you want to call it that...

First order. I chose WU, they said they weren't accepting WU. Order Cancelled.

Second order.. Never received any further info. Messaged a Rep, he said they never received anything and to resubmit my order. Which leads to my third order...

Third order... Once again, haven't received anything...

I guess I'll try PSL. Hopefully its not the same ppl running both sites bc this has been a joke!

If you want to call it that...

First order. I chose WU, they said they weren't accepting WU. Order Cancelled.

Second order.. Never received any further info. Messaged a Rep, he said they never received anything and to resubmit my order. Which leads to my third order...

Third order... Once again, haven't received anything...

I guess I'll try PSL. Hopefully its not the same ppl running both sites bc this has been a joke!

That sucks....sorry to hear that. Try thru PSL and see if you can get better service. PM me if you need help. Or any PSL rep. There's only so much a forum rep can do though, we're not connected to the business operations at all.

Tried to help as much as I could bro I’m truly sorry you had a bad experience with us. PSL does carry the same brand. I’d really like you to get your products and let us know how you liked them.

No worries fellas. I ordered through PSL. I'll update later

Back