• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tbol VS dbol

Miringains

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Currently on 800mg test and 400 deca. Was going to throw in either 30mg dbol or 50mg tbol ED. I get dbol is the better bulker but afraid of all the water weight and moon face look. Is tbol a decent lean/hard gainer? Not my intention to become a mass monster here but figured maybe 20-30mg dbol would be cheap and bloat wouldn’t be as much an issue compared to higher dose. Diet is very clean, training on point etc...
Only reason for the post is dbol is quite a bit cheaper but I want quality gains which seems to come from tbol rather than dbol. Curious to hear some thoughts/ opinions/ experiences

Currently on 800mg test and 400 deca. Was going to throw in either 30mg dbol or 50mg tbol ED. I get dbol is the better bulker but afraid of all the water weight and moon face look. Is tbol a decent lean/hard gainer? Not my intention to become a mass monster here but figured maybe 20-30mg dbol would be cheap and bloat wouldn’t be as much an issue compared to higher dose. Diet is very clean, training on point etc...
Only reason for the post is dbol is quite a bit cheaper but I want quality gains which seems to come from tbol rather than dbol. Curious to hear some thoughts/ opinions/ experiences

I’d say is quality is what your after go tbol. Drier gain in my opinion and worth the extra $$$

I’d say is quality is what your after go tbol. Drier gain in my opinion and worth the extra $$$

Definitely after the hard grainier look. I don’t have any trouble gaining so think dbol would give me an unattractive watery mess. Better for the ectomorph build

Agreed. Everything you get you’ll keep. Big pumps but no water weight. I really like my tbol. And it’s very comparable price wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also thought about winny as well but probably wouldn’t gain as much off it compared to tbol

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed. Everything you get you’ll keep. Big pumps but no water weight. I really like my tbol. And it’s very comparable price wise.

What dose did you run it at? I have 200 tabs so thinking 40 days of 50mg

Also thought about winny as well but probably wouldn’t gain as much off it compared to tbol

- - - Updated - - -

What dose did you run it at? I have 200 tabs so thinking 40 days of 50mg

If you have quality tbol that’s a good dose

It’s quality stuff. Totally off topic but do you think the pros even use orals like the dbol, drol etc? Feel like long term that would be too risky given the muscle they need to maintain and still have their health somewhat in check

It’s quality stuff. Totally off topic but do you think the pros even use orals like the dbol, drol etc? Feel like long term that would be too risky given the muscle they need to maintain and still have their health somewhat in check

I’d think so bro, orals are great kick starts to get the cycle rolling while you wait for the heavy hitters to take over.

I have completely traded out dbol for tbol and I never thought I would.. Any more the sides from dbol are just not worth it, years back I could deal with is, now I like to be comfortable, and I don't want to bust out with acne all over the place.
Tbol doesn't give me that feel good feeling, but tbol has my respect with really decent pumps that last a while. I always feel tight and dense on it. I'm all about having better range of motion and mobility anymore..
If you can afford it try tbol at 60-80 (80 if you can swing it), great feeling with a fairly decent level of test that is on the high end (above 700). Do it for the bucket list , you won't regret it.
Don't expect much size, but you'll feel and look tighter and this will give you a better look and appear to have added size. and no crash of loss of gains as hard like dbol. that is the worst!

When I started tbol years back I was also working on my posture, it was shit for a min there, and I cleaned right up during that time. it was a huge change for me. Glad I made that decision.

This^^^. 50 was plenty. I’m a big fan of less is more. Start low and see how it feels. This was my first time running it and50 was perfect, I tried 75 a couple days and way too much.

IML Gear Cream!
I have completely traded out dbol for tbol and I never thought I would.. Any more the sides from dbol are just not worth it, years back I could deal with is, now I like to be comfortable, and I don't want to bust out with acne all over the place.
Tbol doesn't give me that feel good feeling, but tbol has my respect with really decent pumps that last a while. I always feel tight and dense on it. I'm all about having better range of motion and mobility anymore..
If you can afford it try tbol at 60-80 (80 if you can swing it), great feeling with a fairly decent level of test that is on the high end (above 700). Do it for the bucket list , you won't regret it.
Don't expect much size, but you'll feel and look tighter and this will give you a better look and appear to have added size. and no crash of loss of gains as hard like dbol. that is the worst!

When I started tbol years back I was also working on my posture, it was shit for a min there, and I cleaned right up during that time. it was a huge change for me. Glad I made that decision.

Always solid advice from vision.....

Awesome write up! Agree with what your saying, can’t compare tbol to drol or dbol but again orals is something I usually don’t touch but figured tbol wouldn’t be nearly as harsh on lipids compared to drol or dbol and provide some gains ran with deca and test. I looked at winny as well which may be able to pack on a few lean pounds at most but again feel tbol is going to do the best job here if I’m looking for a few pounds of lean tissue without the water which is my exact goal. Also gains I can maintain once going back to trt

I agree with this. Tight AF!

JOIN THE NATION
Email for list
redsxript@ctemplar.com

If your goal is to grow dont worry about water retention or moon face , we need to focus one think each time , if is to grow you need more calories so you will not get shreded or keep abs on , its time to put on mass and when you gain enough mass focus on cutting . Dbol is much stronger than tbol and is thge best oral for bulking

I’m gonna give my personal opinion from personal use. I’ve mildly used abused both dbol and tbol. Dbol is so much more effective, they dont even belong in the same comparison, imo.

I’lskip right the best intel I have for you...
dbol - 30mgs a day = less water retention, your food plan dictates your aesthetics not the drug, lower does means lowER BP, lower dose and you can run for a longer period of time if you use as a pwo and skip days that you don’t train, yielding much better gains in the long run, This is my suggestion, Ive tried dbol every which way lol AND before the naysayers come out the wood work and start claiming liver issues, Ive ran dbol for lengths of time that my liver should be dead, I used 1 liv52ds a day and my labs yield ekccelnt health markers, just be sure to get labs to determine what’s best for you.

tbol - 75 mgs a day is whats needed to even notice anything, the problem is 75 mgs equals very high BP and incredible lower back pumps, the kind that debilitate you in the gym, totally hindering your workout

My opinion though contrary to other guys I respect that have posted here, DBOL>tbol alll day every day.

Now for you, Id recommend trying both drugs so you know what works best for you, good luck and have fun :)

I’m gonna give my personal opinion from personal use. I’ve mildly used abused both dbol and tbol. Dbol is so much more effective, they dont even belong in the same comparison, imo.

dbol - 30mgs a day = less water retention, your food plan dictates your aesthetics not the drug, lower does means lowER BP, lower dose and you can run for a longer period of time if you use as a pwo and skip days that you don’t train, yielding much better gains in the long run, This is my suggestion, Ive tried dbol every which way lol AND before the naysayers come out the wood work and start claiming liver issues, Ive ran dbol for lengths of time that my liver should be dead, I used 1 liv52ds a day and my labs yield ekccelnt health markers, just be sure to get labs to determine what’s best for you.

tbol - 75 mgs a day is whats needed to even notice anything, the problem is 75 mgs equals very high BP and incredible lower back pumps, the kind that debilitate you in the gym, totally hindering your workout

My opinion though contrary to other guys I respect that have posted here, DBOL>tbol alll day every day.

Now for you, Id recommend trying both drugs so you know what works best for you, good luck and have fun :)

So your suggesting dbol @30mg ED, run the lower dose because ill gain more tissue and mitigate any bloat/sides at the same time?

Where as Tbol from your experience is not worth it. With Tbol i could do 70mg ED for 4 weeks exact or 50mg for just about 6 weeks.

And again, done plenty of cycles, i take cycles very seriousely when it comes to training, proper cals / nutrition and rest...

So your suggesting dbol @30mg ED, run the lower dose because ill gain more tissue and mitigate any bloat/sides at the same time?

Where as Tbol from your experience is not worth it. With Tbol i could do 70mg ED for 4 weeks exact or 50mg for just about 6 weeks.

And again, done plenty of cycles, i take cycles very seriousely when it comes to training, proper cals / nutrition and rest...

There is a lot of good info here. Different perspectives and good experiences to go off of. Hope all of this helps. I do agree with a large part of what HFO3 said and described. It’s about personal preference and how you respond to the gear. His reply makes me want to try dbol again. ;)

Get Shredded!
Awesome write up! Agree with what your saying, can’t compare tbol to drol or dbol but again orals is something I usually don’t touch but figured tbol wouldn’t be nearly as harsh on lipids compared to drol or dbol and provide some gains ran with deca and test. I looked at winny as well which may be able to pack on a few lean pounds at most but again feel tbol is going to do the best job here if I’m looking for a few pounds of lean tissue without the water which is my exact goal. Also gains I can maintain once going back to trt
Man I wouldn't blow off winstrol. I like it a lot, got very strong, vascular, and hard. Try each in different cycles. Dbol made me big but felt fat compared to winstrol or even drol, but I was on tren with drol for a kickstart then ended with winny last 6 weeks. I think I took 50mg of each. I was never stronger than when I was on tren and drol.

Sent from my Nokia 2.3 using Tapatalk

He's saying that tbol pumps can be a bit excessive, and this is true. If you take notice I mentioned the pumps, but he has a good point that sometimes people can get bad back pumps, this I get from tbol and var, bad. and he suggests that you don't need much of dbol, just 30mgs or so to just get some activation, pump, growth, rounded muscle bellies and so on.

Tbol pumps at high dosages can be intense for some, for me it takes a toll on lower back after a while. but over all, I love the stuff.. I traded it off because of acne sides. I miss that feel good that you get from dbol, no other drug does that beside test with mast. dbol is a "smile in a tab". but I can smile when I have huge zits on my back or head. :(

you're gonna have to find what works best for you..

trainwreck74 makes a very good point, nd he's right -
50 was plenty. I’m a big fan of less is more. Start low and see how it feels. This was my first time running it and50 was perfect, I tried 75 a couple days and way too much.

Less is more, its about stimulation and activating.. this applies for just about everything he's saying.

If your goal is to grow dont worry about water retention or moon face , we need to focus one think each time , if is to grow you need more calories so you will not get shreded or keep abs on , its time to put on mass and when you gain enough mass focus on cutting . Dbol is much stronger than tbol and is thge best oral for bulking

umm i gotta chime in here ,, youre wrong,,

dbol is NOT the best for bulking, its great for tempery water weight,, the momtent you stop .,you start to loose water,, its no gain , its water ,, its not uncomon for a guy to put on 10-15 pounds in a few days.. (its water) so you get a little stronger for the moment cuz you weigh more,,

tbol has no water , everything you gain is real beef,, so yea you might only gain 2-4 pounds on tbol ,, but its keep-able gains, not the water gains you speak of,

mg for mg tbol is stronger , idk how you otherwise? maybe you arent really sure?

if you want to look like a fat marsmellow , that wil deflate after youre done, dbol is for you,, and you will proly only added 1-3 pounds ,the rest is water \fat
so if you are a little guy who needs to wear a sweater before he gets a pump cuz you are small,, than dbol is for you,,
if you got the size ,, tbol is the way

ive never had to go past 60mg on tbol to get an awsome stregth gain, 50 was the sweet spot,, dbol id have to run 70-80mg day

One thing I have found in my over 25yrs of experience in the game is how everyone responds completely differently. Its actually amazing to me how some get no/minimal sides with a drug like Tren/dbol/winny etc and some guys can’t even look at it without getting sides.
The advice is to try it out for yourself at a low dose and slowly increase don’t start at 70-100mg because some moron told you too from the internet.
Everyone responds completely differently.

There is a lot of good info here. Different perspectives and good experiences to go off of. Hope all of this helps. I do agree with a large part of what HFO3 said and described. It’s about personal preference and how you respond to the gear. His reply makes me want to try dbol again. ;)

If you do, let us know how you use it and your thoughts after using :)

He's saying that tbol pumps can be a bit excessive, and this is true. If you take notice I mentioned the pumps, but he has a good point that sometimes people can get bad back pumps, this I get from tbol and var, bad. and he suggests that you don't need much of dbol, just 30mgs or so to just get some activation, pump, growth, rounded muscle bellies and so on.

Tbol pumps at high dosages can be intense for some, for me it takes a toll on lower back after a while. but over all, I love the stuff.. I traded it off because of acne sides. I miss that feel good that you get from dbol, no other drug does that beside test with mast. dbol is a "smile in a tab". but I can smile when I have huge zits on my back or head. :(

you're gonna have to find what works best for you..

trainwreck74 makes a very good point, nd he's right -

Less is more, its about stimulation and activating.. this applies for just about everything he's saying.

I know we have had this discussion a time or two, its usually a debate between dbol or anadrol Lol. either way this guy seems like a smart guy, I think he’ll figure out what works best for him

Im not being an ass so I hope this doesn’t come across wrong. I suggest you re-read my OP. I didn’t really recommend you to try my way, I just explained what works best for me. If you try my way, I think you’ll love dbol, if you try 50mgs a day, I doubt you will like the effects based off the desired look you want

Had similar thoughts....they are just thoughts ! Lol. Dbol is king but if I was more concerned with health; I’d skip the oral and mess w oils. Although they do have the inj versions of both. ?? Tbol is pretty awesome for strength but, need high mg daily to even match low doses of Dianabol. Tbol is stronger to me than Anavar if that helps at all.{notice that in women as well}

Max

Thanks for all the responses guys. Im new to this board but overall like the atmosphere. I can post a question and rely on legitimate responses and also quick responses.

You are all right in your opinion and comments. Ive never ran either so its just going to be something i have to try, clearly. I would say i am a mesomorph build, can build easy and lose relatively easy. Ive even looked into doing winny again. Overall it was just a quick thought of throwing in oral in as a boost with my current cycle. Anavar is too pricey, dbol is nice and cheap but unquality gains (imo). Kinda leaves me to Tbol or maybe some winny to gain a few quality pounds that i can retain on TRT. Im currently on 800mg Test and 400mg deca (1 week in on deca). Expecting great gains just off these two compounds.

Had similar thoughts....they are just thoughts ! Lol. Dbol is king but if I was more concerned with health; I’d skip the oral and mess w oils. Although they do have the inj versions of both. ?? Tbol is pretty awesome for strength but, need high mg daily to even match low doses of Dianabol. Tbol is stronger to me than Anavar if that helps at all.{notice that in women as well}

Max

there is inj dbol , its everyday shot and word on the street is the pip is not so nice,,,

for me its the opposite , i need to take 70mg of dbol to really get the effects, where as tbol im good in the 40-60 range pending on UGL

there is inj dbol , its everyday shot and word on the street is the pip is not so nice,,,

for me its the opposite , i need to take 70mg of dbol to really get the effects, where as tbol im good in the 40-60 range pending on UGL

Nice. Appreciate the info. Am considering a go!

Max

There is some really good inject dbol right now that's available, I had a sample of it back in the beginning of spring it's definitely bona fide..

Back