• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Took advantage of 20% off

mackpatti

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Took advantage of the 20% off sale. Used them many times and cant wait to try some new products..ill post pics once arrives

Can one of the Reps p.m. me about some questions with the order... ill explain in pm.

Took advantage of the 20% off sale. Used them many times and cant wait to try some new products..ill post pics once arrives

Can one of the Reps p.m. me about some questions with the order... ill explain in pm.

I’ll shoot you a pm now bro

everything going smooth and just waiting on pkg to arrive.. Will update with pics soon enough.. top notch service and products..

We're doing everything we can for you brother and you know we love you Mac

Yes sure do... I know usps is running slower than normal and behind so just waiting patiently. pics will come when products arrive.. also thanks for the help Vision and keeping me updated..

Finally a td bc of usps delays..psl didnt have anything to do with it. Atleast i got it bc i know pkgs are getting lost or stolen

Finally a td bc of usps delays..psl didnt have anything to do with it. Atleast i got it bc i know pkgs are getting lost or stolen

This is one of those very few sources you have to worry about. They always deliver and always fix a mistake when and if one arises

IML Gear Cream!
Yes true and Vision your right again.lol.ugh..never doubted just wanted my stuff..

I know you did, but you hung in there and you were very patient regardless of how frustrated things were becoming. We thank you for that, it's customers like you that make this job rewarding. You expressed your concerns and frustration yet you stayed composed. Again thank you for that.

any time...used psl many times with no issues and ive been around this game many many yrs..no reason to get upset when its out of everyones control...if only everyone was like that. Hapy new yr everyone and stay safe

any time...used psl many times with no issues and ive been around this game many many yrs..no reason to get upset when its out of everyones control...if only everyone was like that. Hapy new yr everyone and stay safe
Again, you are the prime example of how a client should bear with us, and trust the process, you had questions and concerns that we very justifiable , yet you understood each time and you know that not once did you get the run around.

Next order I'll toss in some freebies for inconvenience due to holiday delays, sounds good?

Back