• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Log coming

Get Shredded!
Chest/ calves/ quads
Bench barbell
115 x 20
135 x 20
155 x 15
185 x 15
225 x 5
245 x 5
255 x 5
275 x 1
255 x 5 x 3

IDK bro...not being a critic but just feeling somehow with all the gear your just not pushing really heavy weight? Am I missing something?

IDK if you are tiring yourself out and run out of gas? Normally I allow for some warming up but go to the heavier weight as soon as possible.

Example of my last bench day:

135 x10 reps
225 x10 reps
275 x8 reps
315 x5 reps
365 x4 reps
315 x10 reps
275 x10 reps

I sort of ramp up and hold back a little until I hit my heaviest set, then rep out again with the lower weight.

Anyway this works for me...you have your own way. Just thinking when I was on tren, I was raging strong. And kinda curious why or is it injuries? diet?

Thx

IDK bro...not being a critic but just feeling somehow with all the gear your just not pushing really heavy weight? Am I missing something?

IDK if you are tiring yourself out and run out of gas? Normally I allow for some warming up but go to the heavier weight as soon as possible.

135 x10 reps
225 x10 reps
275 x8 reps
315 x5 reps
365 x4 reps
315 x10 reps
275 x10 reps

I sort of ramp up and hold back a little until I hit my heaviest set, then rep out again with the lower weight.

Anyway this works for me...you have your own way. Just thinking when I was on tren, I was raging strong. And kinda curious why or is it injuries? diet?

Thx

I train like you do, but either way works

hes doing a lot of warming up, so that's definately going to affect his strength

Current pics
be34d0e84861c67d42ae3d058678d659.jpg
b17ad2fdcc939380f51c15a284996734.jpg
b82b7530c8ad47d221cd768738dfcc5b.jpg

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

135 x10 reps
225 x10 reps
275 x8 reps
315 x5 reps
365 x4 reps
315 x10 reps
275 x10 reps

Thx
I have stated I have a knee injury quite a few times. Thanks for your advice though.
I also was running that amount for the first two weeks. I have also stated that I mostly am doing bbing style lifting; not pling

Last edited:

135 x10 reps
225 x10 reps
275 x8 reps
315 x5 reps
365 x4 reps
315 x10 reps
275 x10 reps

Thx
This. Never had surgery.
Have to stretch and warm up a lot, yes.
My numbers are good considering I never had surgery
f93d390f2c5ce5cce70d48a6603ee91b.jpg

This. Never had surgery.
Have to stretch and warm up a lot, yes.
My numbers are good considering I never had surgery
f93d390f2c5ce5cce70d48a6603ee91b.jpg

Aahhh. Ok... gotcha. Makes more sense to me now.

Sorry bc I haven’t been following along so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

135 x10 reps
225 x10 reps
275 x8 reps
315 x5 reps
365 x4 reps
315 x10 reps
275 x10 reps

Thx
Some people just aren't strong too man. My back and legs are fairly strong for my size and frame but my chest and shoulders are weak. Especially under a barbell. Injuries definitely pay a role but I've rarely breached 245 pressing. Just not worth the pain and likelihood of injury for me

Some people just aren't strong too man. My back and legs are fairly strong for my size and frame but my chest and shoulders are weak. Especially under a barbell. Injuries definitely pay a role but I've rarely breached 245 pressing. Just not worth the pain and likelihood of injury for me
I am one of those people.
Never been freaky strong.

I am one of those people.
Never been freaky strong.

Yeah me either. Not even close. How small were you when you started lifting? I was 121lbs...twig. I'm surprised my back has gotten as strong as it is honestly. Seems it's the only thing that has.

Strong androgens definitely make me stronger, but when you put my 10% increase against stronger guy's 10% it's not a 50lb jump lol

I train like you do, but either way works

hes doing a lot of warming up, so that's definately going to affect his strength
^this. If I do too many reps before max set, the outcome is effected for sure. I see a 405x1or2 at some point down the road in this cycle for you. Don't rush it, cause like you said, injuries can happen.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah me either. Not even close. How small were you when you started lifting? I was 121lbs...twig. I'm surprised my back has gotten as strong as it is honestly. Seems it's the only thing that has.

Strong androgens definitely make me stronger, but when you put my 10% increase against stronger guy's 10% it's not a 50lb jump lol
170 to 225 ish

Keep it going at your own pace Compound , you know your body better than anyone one. Working around injuries is a bitch mentally and physically. Always great to see people posting the actual and factual. Looking great brother !

135 x10 reps
225 x10 reps
275 x8 reps
315 x5 reps
365 x4 reps
315 x10 reps
275 x10 reps

Thx
You hit 315 x 10 on bench?

Yesterday was a needed rest day.
I went, stretched, and did 20 min cardio a some leg curls. (I have been hitting legs even on upper body days trying to bring them up)

Todays food
Protein shake 52g
Chicken parm w noodles (mom made)
1/2 Italian sub multigrain bread (pub sub)
52g Protein shake
I have a bunch of top sirloin marinating in Daves so that will be the next meal with veggies.

Todays workout
20 min stretching (I stretch throughout workout as well - I have so many nagging things right now. Rear right delt / delt is fucked)
20 minutes statonary bike
3 sets abduction
3 sets adduction
3 sets squats (smith machine - still taking it easy with knee)
3 sets leg extension

Lat pulldown wide drip
85 x 20
100 x 20
120 x 20
140 x 20
160 x 15

V bar lat pull down
140 x 20
160 x 15 x 2 drop set to 120 x f
140 x 8 6 sec negative

Dumbbell curl
30 x 20 x 4

Dumbbell hammer curl
30 x 20 x 2 sets
Drop to 20 x f

That was it. Feeling really good. I can really feel the strength kickin in on quite a few lifts. Weight is up about 7 pounds in less than 3 weeks.

I tried a 50mg Dbol prior to this workout. My forearms looked feeled like they were going to explode!!! A++!!!

You hit 315 x 10 on bench?

I have many times.

Last weekend did 365 for 4 reps. Then 315 for 10.

Then did 315 for 3 reps on incline.

But then I see Wes doing it like 17 reps and I am like wow. I know for 100 never doing it for that many. Not possible

I have many times.

Last weekend did 365 for 4 reps. Then 315 for 10.

Then did 315 for 3 reps on incline.

But then I see Wes doing it like 17 reps and I am like wow. I know for 100 never doing it for that many. Not possible

That's sick.
I hope one day I can say that.

Get healthy bro. You will...

I have seen guys throwing up 400 plus for reps. That’s impressive.

For my age, I am doing good weight.

But also doing a gram of steroids each week. That’ll help. Lol

Just a tiny bit:)

Get healthy bro. You will...

I have seen guys throwing up 400 plus for reps. That’s impressive.

For my age, I am doing good weight.

But also doing a gram of steroids each week. That’ll help. Lol

15 minutes stretching
30 minutes stationary bike today
Iced shoulder 15 minutes
Hurting today, no doubt.

Get Shredded!
Icing this shoulder helped a lot
Stretching 15 min
Cardio 20 min stationary bike
I am starting to lift heavier again. Fuck it.
Barbell flat bench
95 x 20
135 x 20
155 x 15
185 x12
225 x 8
245 x 5
255 x 5
280 x 4
290 x 1
300 x 1
310 x 1
320 x 1
330 x 1 (best in a while)

2 sets
225 x f /drop to 135/wide grip to failure
2 sets
185 x 12/drop to 135 - x 8 with 6 second negative each rep

This GC is legit, as usual.
Strength climing now that kcals are there.
That was it. Felt good.

Good deal...be careful and pace yourself. Ice is underrated bro....it works wonders.

Icing this shoulder helped a lot
Stretching 15 min
Cardio 20 min stationary bike
I am starting to lift heavier again. Fuck it.
Barbell flat bench
95 x 20
135 x 20
155 x 15
185 x12
225 x 8
245 x 5
255 x 5
280 x 4
290 x 1
300 x 1
310 x 1
320 x 1
330 x 1 (best in a while)

2 sets
225 x f /drop to 135/wide grip to failure
2 sets
185 x 12/drop to 135 - x 8 with 6 second negative each rep

This GC is legit, as usual.
Strength climing now that kcals are there.
That was it. Felt good.

Off day today
Christmas shopping
Back to the grind tomorrow with some dead volume

I kind of fell off the wagon with Christmas and New Years.
About to turn up with high Tren E and SD with low test C.
New Year = more calories and some solid gains.
My new favorite machine is the hack squat. I can get it in and not mess with my knee. It's a great machine and I use 3 different stances and different tempos to mix it up.

Get back on track and stay disciplined!!! Get Fired up!!!

I kind of fell off the wagon with Christmas and New Years.
About to turn up with high Tren E and SD with low test C.
New Year = more calories and some solid gains.
My new favorite machine is the hack squat. I can get it in and not mess with my knee. It's a great machine and I use 3 different stances and different tempos to mix it up.

Back