• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Log coming

Bro...for your safety...I deleted this video...Its not real smart to show your face like this in a video.

Thanks for your understanding.

Crazy back set

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterdays workout
20 minutes stretching
45 min stationary bike
Hamstring curl machine
160 x 20 x 2 warm up
200 x 20
240 x 15 last 5 - 5 second neg
280 x 8 last 2 - 5 second squeeze and contract between positive and negative
240 x 10 drop 180 x 15
240 x 10 drop 180 x 8 with 5 second neg
Ab machine
60 x 20 with lifting legs every rep (it really helps incorporate the bottom abs)
70 x 25 x 2
60 x 20 w leg lifts
Ab curls to left
140 x 25 x 2
160 x 25 x 2
Ab curls to left
Same as above

I can feel strength rising in core quickly.

I have been really trying to work in abs 4 days a week. I want the abs to already ne there for when I do get to a bf% that would make them visible..

Dairy is my enemy. Specifically, cheese and ice cream.

Food

Apple
Banana
20g protein bar
5 oz chicken in orange sauce
Chicken quesadilla
2 chicken cordon bleu things at work
4 oz ice cream

I let yesterday get away from me food wise. I will beginning food prep next week when funds are better.

Please shoot meal prep recipes my way. Thanks in advance.

Weight is up to 226 from 218, but midsection still looks good. It's only been two weeks and I am up 8 pds. already. That't the beauty of doing things the right way (mostly)

Considering a sarm cut stack... Cut in Peace. @WesleyInman has it in his store. Anyone very use it? 4 Sarms for weight loss.

Something else that has caught my eye is yk11 because of myostatin reduction. Anyone here ever use it???

ive used GW on a cut with tren/mast/test it does what it says it does

can eat way more running GW, than if you didn't

ive also ran YK-11 on a cruise, and strength gains are very noticeable. RAD1040 is good too. Ill probably get flamed for this but, SARMS are as good as running say DBOL or another oral. Might not be true for others, but i respond well to sarms

ive used GW on a cut with tren/mast/test it does what it says it does

can eat way more running GW, than if you didn't

ive also ran YK-11 on a cruise, and strength gains are very noticeable. RAD1040 is good too. Ill probably get flamed for this but, SARMS are as good as running say DBOL or another oral. Might not be true for others, but i respond well to sarms
So strength and size continued with YK-11 after dropping all AAS except 200mgs test per week?

What would you define as "very noticable"? I am not being a smart ass. I am very interested in it. I have also read that it's really a steroid; not a SARM.

Yes, i cruise on 200mg's a week, and ran YK-11 with nothing but test.

I didn't want to put numbers, because its the internet and people call bullshit. But, expect at least 20lbs on major compound movements. I remember my bench exploded, and ive maintained those gains. I am a strong bencher though not any genetically gifted freak, but its my strong lift

I would run this on a cruise, however, because as you know AAS receptors get saturated and you no longer make gains. Add in a sarm, and you can now make gains again lol. They attach to different receptors? I dunno the science behind it, but trust me man they work good

Also, i would classify YK-11 as a Sarm and not a Steroid. You do however, get steroid like gains

As i was coming off my blast, I was stalled, then added yk-11 and boom!!

I’m on week 2 of wesley’s lean gains. Starting to feel and see a difference. I’m cutting weight now and strength is staying consistent, endurance is way up, and defiantly noticing more definition, vascularity, and separation. This is my first run with SARM’s and I’m liking it so far.

I’m on week 2 of wesley’s lean gains. Starting to feel and see a difference. I’m cutting weight now and strength is staying consistent, endurance is way up, and defiantly noticing more definition, vascularity, and separation. This is my first run with SARM’s and I’m liking it so far.
Do you mean "power lean", the 4 sarm stack?

Nom nom
79872cbe9fd9da4aef54b9ad96e33d82.jpg

That looks great man!

OTE=CompoundLifts31;1789444]Nom nom

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

That looks great man!

OTE=CompoundLifts31;1789444]Nom nom

[/QUOTE]Obviously, was hungry lol...
Took a couple bites and was like dayum
I made this x3 for 2 meals today as well.

Didn't hit gym today.
I am realizing I am putting too much volume into one day sometimes. It's not because I'm a little bitch or don't like being sore. It's more because I've realized I can get more volume overall in a week if I spread it out better.
I started ephedrine today and it works. I have only had 3 shakes, 3 chicken tenders, and a 6" italian sub on wheat no cheese. (Shakes have 120 calories and 1g fat) The chicken tenders were only because I was at work and it's free. I made a cilantro ranch and it was bangin.
I am going to start keeping my reps in my sets in the 8-12 range. I look fairly decent, but I am getting weaker, I think. It could my right shoulder, right bicep, and left knee are both fucked and I won't take the time necessary for them to heal. I really need to order tb and bpc. Monte had a great recovery time with his hamstring injury some time back.

Anyone have any idea or reasonable guess as to how much test per week would be needed to get igf levels comparable to using 1 or 2 ius per day?

Last edited:
Nom nom

Beef! It what’s for Dinner! Idk how I am missing logs...Damn electronics. Kick some Aas CL. GC has some of the best combos! Following. Gonna read through this. Kick some ass, not literally. Lol. Hope all is well.

Max

Didn't hit gym today.
I am realizing I am putting too much volume into one day sometimes. It's not because I'm a little bitch or don't like being sore. It's more because I've realized I can get more volume overall in a week if I spread it out better.
I started ephedrine today and it works. I have only had 3 shakes, 3 chicken tenders, and a 6" italian sub on wheat no cheese. (Shakes have 120 calories and 1g fat) The chicken tenders were only because I was at work and it's free. I made a cilantro ranch and it was bangin.
I am going to start keeping my reps in my sets in the 8-12 range. I look fairly decent, but I am getting weaker, I think. It could my right shoulder, right bicep, and left knee are both fucked and I won't take the time necessary for them to heal. I really need to order tb and bpc. Monte had a great recovery time with his hamstring injury some time back.

Anyone have any idea or reasonable guess as to how much test per week would be needed to get igf levels comparable to using 1 or 2 ius per day?

I read your question and it is a very good one because IGF-I is the primary biochemical marker of GH status during GH replacement in adults. Which definitely plays a huge role but, it was so varied among the human studies and totally AGE RELATED and Diet Related. One thing I can say; optimum test and free test levels are needed for that almighty magic igf1 number. Just optimizing endogenous igf1 is a feat in itself. If I couldnt take gh and wanted to mimic taking 1-2ius gh, it would start with my TRT dose and my diet. Supplements work but are super expensive. Some of the cheap ones that help me are : HMB-FA(betator) and Creatine. Getting BCAA’s is easy with whey isolate. I can say I like peptides to raise gh. Cheap but, IDK long term effects. Just short term. It is very odd that igf is the most important and effective factor in the muscle growth {during gh use}; yet igf1 taken by itself did not yield the muscle building effects when taken alone. I am still studying about it. I will still try and find an answer but, it may not be right for you per se. could be 100mg e3d or 50mg daily. I truly do not know. Hope that helps a little.

Max

3 of the 4 sarms are 20mg and the other is 25mg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My bad!! I thought they were all 20mgs.
It's probably MK677 that's 25mgs if I guessed.

You want to boost your IGF-1 a little...run some low dose Dbol.

I've did this for many years in my past...I believe HF03 does the same.

In the past, I've ran 10mg pre-workout for 6 months at a time. I'm not saying to do that but you get my point.

What are you currently running and at what doses?

Didn't hit gym today.

Last edited:
All good bro
Bro...for your safety...I deleted this video...Its not real smart to show your face like this in a video.

Thanks for your understanding.

Crazy back set

Chest/ calves/ quads
Bench barbell
115 x 20
135 x 20
155 x 15
185 x 15
225 x 5
245 x 5
255 x 5
275 x 1
255 x 5 x 3

Incline dumbbell bunch (30° angle - scientifically proven better than 40° by the way)

Muscle round set x 2 (45 pds.)
20/16/12

Calf raises
Muscle round set x 3 (80 pds.)
15/15/12

First time doing muscle rounds and damn, they really burn you out fast af. I have also been incorporating DC style training with slow negatives during the DC set.

Breakfast was
4 eggs
2 pieces Arnold Bread

Lunch was 2 scoop protein shake

I am at the gym now and about to do 1.25 scoops protein. I use Isolate right now.

I am not sure on dinner yet. I have cooked chicken at home so prob chicken and mixed veggies.

Lean bulk: best way how? Discuss.
I am guessing make sure you get 1g protein per pound of bodyweight while making sure you stay under whatever maintenance calories would be.

Quad extensions (knee is getting better)
80 x 20 x 4

Cardio 30 minutes (280 calories)

You want to boost your IGF-1 a little...run some low dose Dbol.

I've did this for many years in my past...I believe HF03 does the same.

In the past, I've ran 10mg pre-workout for 6 months at a time. I'm not saying to do that but you get my point.

What are you currently running and at what doses?
Did some research...
Couldn't find how Dianabol increases IGF-1.
Really interested on this!!
My doses are
EOD
75 NPP
75 Tren Ace
75 Mast P
75 Test Iso
20 SD inj.
I don't know if I'll stay at these doses as they really kick in (2 weeks-ish now), but that's where they are right now.

I'll dig it up somewhere.

That's alot of gear bro...you feel like you need that much?

Did some research...
Couldn't find how Dianabol increases IGF-1.
Really interested on this!!
My doses are
EOD
75 NPP
75 Tren Ace
75 Mast P
75 Test Iso
20 SD inj.
I don't know if I'll stay at these doses as they really kick in (2 weeks-ish now), but that's where they are right now.

I'll dig it up somewhere.

That's alot of gear bro...you feel like you need that much?
No. This was more of a front load for the first two weeks. I am dropping doses down to one half of that now.

Yesterday was leg day

Stretching 20 minutes - I needed it. Took two days off and needed that too.
Cardio - 20 minutes stationary bike on level 9
Leg extension
60 x 20
70 x 20
80 x 20
100 x 15
120 x 15
160 x 8 x 2
180 x 6 x 2 - both drop set to 120 x 12
200 x 6 x 2
220 x 4

My quads are really starting to grow with this specific exercise. I've done some squats a few times and felt it in my knee both times so I am kind of relying on this for growth so I am just putting in more work here. One day a week I'll hit hack squats because I love that machine. I keep that light for high reps.

Calf raise seated
45 x 20 x 4

Calf raise standing
80 x 12 x 4

I have dropped the SD. Just can't pin everyday.

New set
Barbell bench
Muscle rounds with 5 second negative
135 x 12 (standard grip -5 second negative)
5 deep breathes
135 x 8 (standard grip - 5 sec negative)
5 deep breathes
135 x 6 (wide grip - 5 second negative)
5 deep breathes
135 x 3 (wide grip - 5 second negative)

Try it. Adjust weight accordingly.

Back