• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The pit is getting spicy

I think most of those are the same person. However there has been a lot internets bitch slapping and hurt feelings going on lately amongst numerous members. Some people got short fuses and need to up the AI.
So many new and interesting characters(members) lately. So many new members trying to get into the pit posse. Lots of potential here

Lol the spicier the better the pit is! Great to see you back, Gunny.

You can’t take it when it gets too spicy you weird old fucker. That’s when you like to run away and hide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like KrossOut said, when it gets to hot, you always seem to vanish. Whats wrong, dont have your bullies from meso to back you up? lmao..

- - - Updated - - -

You can’t take it when it gets too spicy you weird old fucker. That’s when you like to run away and hide.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa :eek:wned: another useless mindless work statement to add to his total.

He Is on the road to be the first person with 10K useless posts.. lol
Ill bet you he has that by end of this year..

- - - Updated - - -

Let’s spice it up more...

Im lost. Why does mindlesswork get fucked with by Meso dudes regularly? And is there actually evidence of the shit you guys accuse him of? Inquiring minds want to know... been here for years and missed that beef completely. Innocent until proven guilty, let’s hear it.

Im lost. Why does mindlesswork get fucked with by Meso dudes regularly? And is there actually evidence of the shit you guys accuse him of? Inquiring minds want to know... been here for years and missed that beef completely. Innocent until proven guilty, let’s hear it.

Biggest complaint I've seen is he's on alot of boards but doesn't juice. I'm a user sed o I don't care but if I was a source I think I'd feel different. dunno much about his meso story just what I've seen on other boards

IML Gear Cream!

what is he accused of?

Being a pedo but it seems to all be speculation- I never saw anything substantial. I believe he does juice as well, he is just not hardcore and he is older not unlike quite a few I see here on asf. He seems ok to me. I have no beef with him.
what is he accused of?

Take a random look at any of his nearly 10,000 posts. He contributes NOTHING. And ASF is just one of a dozen steroid forums the weirdo is on. Why spend all that time in places when you don’t run gear. I believe he’s ran 3 cycles the entire time. Ask him.

There’s multiple rumors of him being a pedophile. One where the cops actually asked him about a missing girl. To which he bragged “I’m just glad they bought my story”. How many other guys have rumors like that?

He’s a messed up weirdo.

This posse you speak of is it the cool kids and how does one join asking for a friend?

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

I can only say this about the posse, it is so cool that even I am not allowed. So you know it the cream of the crop when it comes to the coolest of this forum.
This posse you speak of is it the cool kids and how does one join asking for a friend?

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Take a random look at any of his nearly 10,000 posts. He contributes NOTHING. And ASF is just one of a dozen steroid forums the weirdo is on. Why spend all that time in places when you don’t run gear. I believe he’s ran 3 cycles the entire time. Ask him.

There’s multiple rumors of him being a pedophile. One where the cops actually asked him about a missing girl. To which he bragged “I’m just glad they bought my story”. How many other guys have rumors like that?

He’s a messed up weirdo.

I honestly don’t pay that much attention to anyone on the internet. If that’s what he does to each his own. The pedo part I have a problem with but is it really true. Whats was the context of what you quoted him saying? Was he joking? Bad joke if he was. Anyhow, there are some on here that do rub me the wrong way but I can’t he ever has.

Last edited:
I can only say this about the posse, it is so cool that even I am not allowed. So you know it the cream of the crop when it comes to the coolest of this forum.
Only the cool kids, allthough lifter6973 has been on double secret probation for years...same with heavyiron

Nachos with ghost peppers...a real winner.

^^^^ See this shit? Fucking 9,591 posts. All with this level of info.

Forrest Gump Motherfucker

Nothing but the (peach) pit!

^^^^ See this shit? Fucking 9,591 posts. All with this level of info.

Forrest Gump Motherfucker

You're on your way to 9591 post all about Mindless Bubba....

You're on your way to 9591 post all about Mindless Bubba....

Yup. Looks like it’ll be a test of wills. Fuck that muppet. I’m just pointing out his complete uselessness.

Back