Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,558 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post
    I currently have the rona. It 100% sucks. Do not recommend.

The spikes you see in cases are not fake, the virus is not fake. If you think so.. you are part of the problem. You are the reason things won't be going back to normal anytime soon.
    Sorry bro but I donít believe the virus is anything more then what you would have got before the virus. Flu, Pneumonia, or some other respiratory bs. Donít give in. Feel better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,593 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
    I'm on the inside. The virus mutated D614G. Once that happened it diminished in legality. Currently as it wstands now it is 11 fold less lethal even though 2.5 fold more contagious. You will most likely be fine.
    This is probably gonna read wrong but do t take it wrong Im genuinely curious bro, What does ďim on the insideĒ mean? and ďD614GĒ?

Did you know they have never isolated covid? Im not a doctor but if itís not isolated, what precisely are they testing for when they shove a qtip up your nose?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    My gym only required masks to be on when moving from station to station and you can pull them down while performing sets. That I could live with and trying to lift with a mask on I felt like passing out as well.
    yeah thats how it used to be here but now they acting hella strict and shit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts
    Rep Points

its a fake fucking virus , well the hype up is anyways,
    i know 3 people at my job that got it, my wife has one at her job,, of all 4 of them , only one spread it to another family in the house,, the others didnt get it,. but how? its soo easy to get ,, wear youre mask blah blah blah,,, let me say this, of the 4 of them only one didnt like to wear the mask, the others did all the time,, so what is a mask doing again?

this is all done by bidens team to overthrow trump ,, or are using it to do so,, if you dont see that than you prolly wipe youre ass and than take a shit,,,,
    this shit needs to end now,, people are loosing there bizz , they are loosing there homes , cars,, wtf , to bad too many people are pussys or we would all stand up to this shit and let them controll us
    Last edited by beastmode1985; 12-01-2020 at 02:50 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    556 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by beastmode1985 View Post
    its a fake fucking virus , well the hype up is anyways,
    i know 3 people at my job that got it, my wife has one at her job,, of all 4 of them , only one spread it to another family in the house,, the others didnt get it,. but how? its soo easy to get ,, wear youre mask blah blah blah,,, let me say this, of the 4 of them only one didnt like to wear the mask, the others did all the time,, so what is a mask doing again?

this is all done by bidens team to overthrow trump ,, or are using it to do so,, if you dont see that than you prolly wipe youre ass and than take a shit,,,,
    this shit needs to end now,, people are loosing there bizz , they are loosing there homes , cars,, wtf , to bad too many people are pussys or we would all stand up to this shit and let them controll us
    COVID combined with mail in voting, so far it has worked unfortunately

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts
    Rep Points

Most people think this virus is just another flu , they will believe this is real when some people of their family die , i have 2 friends bodybuilders that die recently and this is no joke mostly if you are heavy . We all can get it even doing all right like me , i train at home and only leave home 1 day per week to buy food . Like i said home gym is a must on this days

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,010 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    Most people think this virus is just another flu , they will believe this is real when some people of their family die , i have 2 friends bodybuilders that die recently and this is no joke mostly if you are heavy . We all can get it even doing all right like me , i train at home and only leave home 1 day per week to buy food . Like i said home gym is a must on this days
    It's definitely worse than many seem to think. I've been sick for a week and a half now, fever on and off daily for 7 days now. Breathing problems, terrible body aches, headache, fatigue too. It sucks big time.

I'm taking 500mg quercetin 2x daily, 30mg zinc glycinate, ZMA, 2g vit C, and I'm loading 50000iu vit D once weekly. Following the Zelenko Protocol. If I had HCQ yet I'd be taking it instead of the quercetin, along with azithromycin.

My mom is going to get it now because my niece tested positive and lives with her. I hope the HCQ arrives in time

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    My gym is down to 5ppl at a time and mask are required. Itís a smaller gym so I can still manage to get in and out for now but with the fake spike of covid happening I donít see the gyms lasting much longer before another lockdown. I just started to get back to where I wanted to be and Iíll be dammed if some bs virus will slow me down. Anyone else going threw this bs current?
    I'm in the process of building a home gym

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    People lets think in future and virtual life and begin slowly buying your own gym , that way you can train at your home without mask or any risk of taking the corona virus . We must understand gyms are the places were is very easy to get the virus , and training with mask is not healthy and is very hard mostly if you are overweight .

HOME GYM is the safest way

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts
    Rep Points

ive been training at my gym and two others , while the shutdown was on , and after we went green,(so over 6 months) no1 in my gym got it or has it,, i think yall are on some other shit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,298 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    This is probably gonna read wrong but do t take it wrong Im genuinely curious bro, What does ďim on the insideĒ mean? and ďD614GĒ?

Did you know they have never isolated covid? Im not a doctor but if itís not isolated, what precisely are they testing for when they shove a qtip up your nose?

D614G is just a nomenclature used to identify one of the protein spikes on the virus. Here is some reading about it and how this adaptation changed the infection rate of the virus. https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2895-3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,298 Posts
    Rep Points

And here is a more "plain English" article in Science Daily. https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...1112144040.htm