• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gyms are closing again

IML Gear Cream!
Yep HOA's are sticklers and I once owned a condo...there were rules about how I could make modifications to my unit. Didn't realize your place is covered under an HOA and it sucks when you can't modify your home the way you want it.
Yea I think I’m just going to sell it soon and move to the country side of town. Fuck this!

I currently have the rona. It 100% sucks. Do not recommend.

The spikes you see in cases are not fake, the virus is not fake. If you think so.. you are part of the problem. You are the reason things won't be going back to normal anytime soon.

Yea I think I’m just going to sell it soon and move to the country side of town. Fuck this!
Or buy a piece of land and build a house that's uniquely yours!

The spikes you see in cases are not fake, the virus is not fake. If you think so.. you are part of the problem. You are the reason things won't be going back to normal anytime soon.

I had it and was asymptomatic.
My wife nor my daughter contracted it as they don't have the antibodies but I do.
The covid tests are unreliable, 50% reliable at best.
Advent Health was ginning up positive Covid testing numbers.......said one day 98.6% of all people they tested were positive.......couple days later......ooops, we meant to say 9.6% of tests were positive. Sorry guys, nearly 100% wrong. My bad!
Hospitals getting higher reimbursements from admitting people who have "covid" or "covid like symptoms".........Translation: hospitals are INCENTIVIZED to lie. Couple that with filthy lying MSM and you manufactured hysteria.

Pfizer's former CSO sheds light on the scam.

in a stunning development, a former Chief Science Officer for the pharmaceutical giant Pfizer says “there is no science to suggest a second wave should happen.” The “Big Pharma” insider asserts that false positive results from inherently unreliable COVID tests are being used to manufacture a “second wave” based on “new cases.”
Dr. Mike Yeadon, a former Vice President and Chief Science Officer for Pfizer for 16 years, says that half or even “almost all” of tests for COVID are false positives. Dr. Yeadon also argues that the threshold for herd immunity may be much lower than previously thought, and may have been reached in many countries already.

Watch his interview here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch7wze46md0

So, please wear your mask and hide under your bed all you want. I am going to live my life the way I want to live it and if someone doesn't like it, well, too bad.
Peace!

Definitely effects people differently. One guy I know had slight fever for a day or so and that was it; he felt fine. Another person I know who had it had all GI issues and was completely miserable for over a week and lost 21 pounds.

I don’t care if I have to wear a mask during workout as long as they stay open I’ll be happy.

Definitely effects people differently. One guy I know had slight fever for a day or so and that was it; he felt fine. Another person I know who had it had all GI issues and was completely miserable for over a week and lost 21 pounds.
My 16 year old nephew had it and had more like bad flu, and I was exposed because of he picked me up at the airport on a Sunday and he had the symptoms next day. However I lucked out thankfully and tested negative.

My 16 year old nephew had it and had more like bad flu, and I was exposed because of he picked me up at the airport on a Sunday and he had the symptoms next day. However I lucked out thankfully and tested negative.

You might still test positive in a couple days!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had rona back in May. Not nearly as bad as influenza, only real issue is my food still tastes funny but that’s not terrible.

My gym is still open and has no restrictions, I’m in Mississippi. If gyms do close the owner will give me a key so I’m golden.

Get Shredded!
They opened the schools back up around here in September and guess What ? Yes we have had cases but not a single student has died . My daughter , wife and I have all come in contact with people that have tested positive multiple times and have not been sick . I work at a place with 150+ people my daughter works at a restaurant and the wife works at a courthouse and none of us have been sick .

We will see what happens when that Fawken vaccine comes.
You will get the shot then a green badge and will be able to go to the gym.
That how there gonna play.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

I'm on the inside. The virus mutated D614G. Once that happened it diminished in legality. Currently as it wstands now it is 11 fold less lethal even though 2.5 fold more contagious. You will most likely be fine.

I'm on the inside. The virus mutated D614G. Once that happened it diminished in legality. Currently as it wstands now it is 11 fold less lethal even though 2.5 fold more contagious. You will most likely be fine.
Can you say that in a way that I understand. I don’t drink much and I’m at the bottom of a glass of port wine and really buzzed but I didn’t understand what you said but would like to.

Can you say that in a way that I understand. I don’t drink much and I’m at the bottom of a glass of port wine and really buzzed but I didn’t understand what you said but would like to.

I think he is saying... it’s what plants crave!

Rock On

Sorry bro but I don’t believe the virus is anything more then what you would have got before the virus. Flu, Pneumonia, or some other respiratory bs. Don’t give in. Feel better!

This is probably gonna read wrong but do t take it wrong Im genuinely curious bro, What does “im on the inside” mean? and “D614G”?

Did you know they have never isolated covid? Im not a doctor but if it’s not isolated, what precisely are they testing for when they shove a qtip up your nose?

My gym only required masks to be on when moving from station to station and you can pull them down while performing sets. That I could live with and trying to lift with a mask on I felt like passing out as well.
yeah thats how it used to be here but now they acting hella strict and shit

its a fake fucking virus , well the hype up is anyways,
i know 3 people at my job that got it, my wife has one at her job,, of all 4 of them , only one spread it to another family in the house,, the others didnt get it,. but how? its soo easy to get ,, wear youre mask blah blah blah,,, let me say this, of the 4 of them only one didnt like to wear the mask, the others did all the time,, so what is a mask doing again?

this is all done by bidens team to overthrow trump ,, or are using it to do so,, if you dont see that than you prolly wipe youre ass and than take a shit,,,,
this shit needs to end now,, people are loosing there bizz , they are loosing there homes , cars,, wtf , to bad too many people are pussys or we would all stand up to this shit and let them controll us

Last edited:
its a fake fucking virus , well the hype up is anyways,
i know 3 people at my job that got it, my wife has one at her job,, of all 4 of them , only one spread it to another family in the house,, the others didnt get it,. but how? its soo easy to get ,, wear youre mask blah blah blah,,, let me say this, of the 4 of them only one didnt like to wear the mask, the others did all the time,, so what is a mask doing again?

this is all done by bidens team to overthrow trump ,, or are using it to do so,, if you dont see that than you prolly wipe youre ass and than take a shit,,,,
this shit needs to end now,, people are loosing there bizz , they are loosing there homes , cars,, wtf , to bad too many people are pussys or we would all stand up to this shit and let them controll us

COVID combined with mail in voting, so far it has worked unfortunately

IML Gear Cream!
Most people think this virus is just another flu , they will believe this is real when some people of their family die , i have 2 friends bodybuilders that die recently and this is no joke mostly if you are heavy . We all can get it even doing all right like me , i train at home and only leave home 1 day per week to buy food . Like i said home gym is a must on this days

Most people think this virus is just another flu , they will believe this is real when some people of their family die , i have 2 friends bodybuilders that die recently and this is no joke mostly if you are heavy . We all can get it even doing all right like me , i train at home and only leave home 1 day per week to buy food . Like i said home gym is a must on this days
It's definitely worse than many seem to think. I've been sick for a week and a half now, fever on and off daily for 7 days now. Breathing problems, terrible body aches, headache, fatigue too. It sucks big time.

I'm taking 500mg quercetin 2x daily, 30mg zinc glycinate, ZMA, 2g vit C, and I'm loading 50000iu vit D once weekly. Following the Zelenko Protocol. If I had HCQ yet I'd be taking it instead of the quercetin, along with azithromycin.

My mom is going to get it now because my niece tested positive and lives with her. I hope the HCQ arrives in time

My gym is down to 5ppl at a time and mask are required. It’s a smaller gym so I can still manage to get in and out for now but with the fake spike of covid happening I don’t see the gyms lasting much longer before another lockdown. I just started to get back to where I wanted to be and I’ll be dammed if some bs virus will slow me down. Anyone else going threw this bs current?

I'm in the process of building a home gym

People lets think in future and virtual life and begin slowly buying your own gym , that way you can train at your home without mask or any risk of taking the corona virus . We must understand gyms are the places were is very easy to get the virus , and training with mask is not healthy and is very hard mostly if you are overweight .

HOME GYM is the safest way

ive been training at my gym and two others , while the shutdown was on , and after we went green,(so over 6 months) no1 in my gym got it or has it,, i think yall are on some other shit

This is probably gonna read wrong but do t take it wrong Im genuinely curious bro, What does “im on the inside” mean? and “D614G”?

Did you know they have never isolated covid? Im not a doctor but if it’s not isolated, what precisely are they testing for when they shove a qtip up your nose?

D614G is just a nomenclature used to identify one of the protein spikes on the virus. Here is some reading about it and how this adaptation changed the infection rate of the virus. https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2895-3

Back