Deca vs Trenbolone to build muscle with test?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    513 Posts
    Rep Points

The biggest concern on using tren + deca is the prolactin sides but if you have dostinex on hand you are safe . That combination is the best one you can use to get big.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts
    Rep Points

If you have the luxury I would stack both
    tren under 500 no prolactin increase is long is you manage estrogen as thatís what raises prolactin levels keep this normal youíll have no prolactin gyno
    Last edited by Darren29W; 07-04-2021 at 12:15 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    321 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BodybuilderZepp View Post
    You can use it to your advantage in the gym and kill the weights. Then when you get home from work and your wife makes your food the wrong way you could kill her too.

Just need to stay relaxed and enjoy it. Tren is my favorite compound there is, nothing compares to the feeling and strength gains but it deff comes with some sides. Start with Tren E, much easier to control the sides of the long ester.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I keep hearing everyone to tell me to start with tren ace, so that if I donít do well with it I can drop it and it leaves my system much fasterÖ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,031 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    I keep hearing everyone to tell me to start with tren ace, so that if I donít do well with it I can drop it and it leaves my system much fasterÖ
    Theres no right answer to which Tren should be taken first. Both sides have valid points.

Tren A is a shorter ester and will come out of your body quicker. But its also stronger and gives more sides.

Tren E is a longer ester and will take longer to come out of your body. But its weaker and gives less sides.

Iíd prefer taking something with less sides longer. I also feel like Tren A is an upgrade to Tren E, so after you experience a Tren E cycle, next time you try Tren, try Tren A.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,193 Posts
    Rep Points

Tren Hex all the way

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Thatís a myth. There is zero science to back that claim. People started making that claim on forums years ago and it spread like wild fire. But not one person has ever been able to find a study that proves this idea.
    I was told that by a PSL sponsor recently because I wanted to run his DHB with the tren ace. He suggested I keep it until after my tren cycle so I can get the best benefit from it. So what youíre saying is I can run the dhb along with the tren and see results from the dhb?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,189 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by glock4319 View Post
    I was told that by a PSL sponsor recently because I wanted to run his DHB with the tren ace. He suggested I keep it until after my tren cycle so I can get the best benefit from it. So what youíre saying is I can run the dhb along with the tren and see results from the dhb?
    100%. Ask him to show you proof of his statement. I guarantee you that he canít. What he is telling you is 100% bro science.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    100%. Ask him to show you proof of his statement. I guarantee you that he canít. What he is telling you is 100% bro science.
    So is DHB good to run with tren? What synergistic affect can I expect from adding dhb?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    513 Posts
    Rep Points

Probably the best option to combine them on bulking is high dosage test + high dosage deca + low dosage tren ( just to give you the grainy look , strength, keep you lean and improve IGF without increase alot metabolism as when on high dosages )

And on tren + deca you need for sure dostinex .

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,189 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by glock4319 View Post
    So is DHB good to run with tren? What synergistic affect can I expect from adding dhb?
    I donít care for DHB. I feel itís an overrated steroid. So my opinion about it would be biased. I would rather run primo with tren over DHB.

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,208 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by christiantt View Post
    Lol. Is the tren anger/irritation really that bad????
    I have never tried tren but hearing the stories of getting pissed off easily make me highly wary.
    Yes it can be that bad.
    Long ago I used to run the hell out of it and I was somewhat impervious, besides night sweats and whatnot.
    Anymore I can't go near it, that drug is such a head game. I deteriorate mentally, I get very anxious, slightly paranoid, my anxiety goes through the roof. When I get hungry I get like this, but when I'm hungry on tren.which is all the time, I am a wreck. My wife hates the stuff, I have to sneak it at low dosages which actually works the best IMO.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,189 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Yes it can be that bad.
    Long ago I used to run the hell out of it and I was somewhat impervious, besides night sweats and whatnot.
    Anymore I can't go near it, that drug is such a head game. I deteriorate mentally, I get very anxious, slightly paranoid, my anxiety goes through the roof. When I get hungry I get like this, but when I'm hungry on tren.which is all the time, I am a wreck. My wife hates the stuff, I have to sneak it at low dosages which actually works the best IMO.
    Same here. When I was younger, I had almost zero negative side affects. If I even look at it now, my anxiety shoots through the roof, everyone is plotting to get me, the flea that farted in China pissed me off, I canít sleep, bad heart burn and canít satisfy my urge to fuck anything that walks no matter how much sex I get lol. But Iíve been running 80mg of Parabolon a week for the last month and so far so good other than slight anxiety, slight increase in aggression and massive increase in sex drive. But all manageable. Small doses as we get older

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    513 Posts
    Rep Points

But no other drug can do what trenbolone does , not even 3 or more drugs combined . Trenbolone is another kind of animal to bring you to another level and for sure alot of sides , and some of them for the rest of your life .

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,208 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    But no other drug can do what trenbolone does , not even 3 or more drugs combined . Trenbolone is another kind of animal to bring you to another level and for sure alot of sides , and some of them for the rest of your life .
    There is no drug on Earth that will occupy ARs as aggressively as tren. When people run a shitload of other crap with it I just shake my head because they're wasting their time.
    Tren will lace up and beat everything to the finish line..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    513 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    There is no drug on Earth that will occupy ARs as aggressively as tren. When people run a shitload of other crap with it I just shake my head because they're wasting their time.
    Tren will lace up and beat everything to the finish line..
    Nor only tren can be seen as the bad boy , we also have other steroids that cause alot of crazy sides, Boldenone cause alot off crazy anxiety , superdrol halo M1T are super mega toxic and any of them can do the thinks trenbolone does . Im not telling all people trenbolone is the best steroid but i can garanted is the only one cant be replaced . I only start using hgh in 2018 and and in the years before all the people tell i abuse hgh, and why ? because i use alot trenbolone and my skin looks like using hgh ( thin and transparent ) .