Deca vs Trenbolone to build muscle with test?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    515 Posts
    Rep Points

Deca vs Trenbolone to build muscle with test?

Both are 19nor and very powerful but trenbolone is much stronger than any other anabolic . We always believe deca is best to bulking but as trenbolone is so much stronger can he build much more muscle than deca? We know deca to work good needs alot of food but trenbolone you can grow on low calories . So witch one will build more real muscle using with testosterone ?

To create a cycle we learn we should chose one steroid from each category ( test, 19nor, dht ) and never combine 2 from the same category. But now you see alot people using deca + trenbolone + anadrol same cycle and all 3 are 19nor .
    Is this good idea? is a good stack ? worth the risks?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts
    Rep Points

Isn’t anadrol a DHT derivative?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    169 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    Both are 19nor and very powerful but trenbolone is much stronger than any other anabolic . We always believe deca is best to bulking but as trenbolone is so much stronger can he build much more muscle than deca? We know deca to work good needs alot of food but trenbolone you can grow on low calories . So witch one will build more real muscle using with testosterone ?

To create a cycle we learn we should chose one steroid from each category ( test, 19nor, dht ) and never combine 2 from the same category. But now you see alot people using deca + trenbolone + anadrol same cycle and all 3 are 19nor .
    Is this good idea? is a good stack ? worth the risks?
    Anadrol is a 17α-alkylated not a 19nor.....

So you’re good.

Thread is moot.

BOOM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    169 Posts
    Rep Points

Jk

But I believe these compounds, same derivatives and all, have enough differences that you can run them together. I just got done running a tren cycle where I tossed some npp in because it was discussed as not a option together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,219 Posts
    Rep Points

Even though they may both be 19 nor...the difference is night and day..and anyone that has used both,delt with the sides,health risks or even a night in jail...knows which one won't kill you..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    515 Posts
    Rep Points

SORRY about my mistake ( i need glasses to ) , of course anadrol is not 19nor . The idea here is to know if is benefic to use trenbolone with deca at same cycle ? can one cancel the effects of the other? they are fighting same receptor? Tha´t why people always build is cycle with one compund from each category ( test, 19nor, dht )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts
    Rep Points

SORRY about my mistake ( i need glasses to ) , of course anadrol is not 19nor . The idea here is to know if is benefic to use trenbolone with deca at same cycle ? can one cancel the effects of the other? they are fighting same receptor? Tha´t why people always build is cycle with one compund from each category ( test, 19nor, dht )
    You would be far more knowledgeable on this subject than I, but I have seen people run this combination successfully. Personally I could never do it. I get prolactin issues just from my TRT dose of deca at 100mg/wk.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    515 Posts
    Rep Points

Travis what did you feel from using trenbolone or deca, prolactin sides ? pain in nipples , lactation?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts
    Rep Points

Tren just makes me nauseous. I’ve only tried it from one lab so I’m not yet sure if it was the lab or the compound. Deca, NPP, and Trest I get very aggravated gyno. I am battling it right now just from deca 100mg/wk for joint relief

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    515 Posts
    Rep Points

Travis if you are so sensative to , try to focus on test with masteron and oral like turinabol and you will be safe without gyno

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts
    Rep Points

Travis if you are so sensative to , try to focus on test with masteron and oral like turinabol and you will be safe without gyno
    Yes I do like my DHTs. Stenbolone, masteron, etc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts
    Rep Points

I actually really enjoy EQ as well. Sorry for the thread derail

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    515 Posts
    Rep Points

We all know DHT are not the best compunds to put on mass but when i use it i feel so good , thats why precontest even at low calories i feel better all day , more energetic , more libido, no depression, no lethargy . I love the Masteron

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts
    Rep Points

We all know DHT are not the best compunds to put on mass but when i use it i feel so good , thats why precontest even at low calories i feel better all day , more energetic , more libido, no depression, no lethargy . I love the Masteron
    I agree with you 100%

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,063 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm my experience from years ago, running deca alongside tren is a powerful combo. You all the effects from both, good and bad. It will aggrivate gyno or start it if it's not already there much worse than either by itself. The tren kinda kills the deca dick issues for a while, but after an extended run it ends up making it worse. Creates solid, lean gains, kinda the best of both. But like I said, the sides are worsened compared to one or the other. I don't think they cancel each other's effects at all.

But that's just my anecdotal experience. Also, I don't think there's any difference in the receptors that they use, but it kinda limits you if you wanted to switch compounds instead of coming off between cycles like many pros seem to do. Can't swap one for the other, you'd have to switch to something else kind DHB or primo. But I don't know a lot about the gear use at that level. I'd be curious to see what someone like Patrick Tour had to say about that.