• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Russia threatens to NUKE US cities with 6,000mph hypersonic Zircon missile if war breaks

IML Gear Cream!
4 year old bump, since its here, why havent thewy used them on ukraine?
Pretty sure they have with conventional ordinance. They have destroyed like 10 missile defense systems. S300's and Patriots.

Pretty sure they have with conventional ordinance. They have destroyed like 10 missile defense systems. S300's and Patriots.
if they are as precise as our RX9 hellfires they dont even need to put nukes in them, but it doesnt seem like anyone is lifting a finger to get involved in any of these wars I but they could nuke ukraine and just get it over with and nothing will happen

4 year old bump, since its here, why havent thewy used them on ukraine?

Because they aren’t as advertised. Even China is calling them out for their bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biden is the biggest piece of shit, demented idiot who ruined America, Trump 2024
Problem is... Them leftists are more hardcore than Republicans.... Like @Fletcher said... If Trump gets in... its gonna get really bad.
And no Im not a pantshitter, pedo ,crook Biden fan.
Trump should have bowed out and supported Desantis.

Get Shredded!
Problem is... Them leftists are more hardcore than Republicans.... Like @Fletcher said... If Trump gets in... its gonna get really bad.

If you look at Trumps last cabinet, almost all of them have said he’s not fit for office and a threat to democracy. Thats coming from his own hand picked people. It’s really quite scary to think how bad a second Trump term would be. I feel like a lot of people here probably realize that and just want to burn it all down, but there is no way your life gets better if America burns down.

If you look at Trumps last cabinet, almost all of them have said he’s not fit for office and a threat to democracy. Thats coming from his own hand picked people. It’s really quite scary to think how bad a second Trump term would be. I feel like a lot of people here probably realize that and just want to burn it all down, but there is no way your life gets better if America burns down.

i'm sure glad american isn't burning down under your pedophile right now

People, this hypersonic weapon that Russia has is outdated and from the Cold war, it's not nearly as sophisticated as it says.
Furthermore the Chinese have been laughing at it and mocking it basically saying that what Russia claims to have is nothing but propaganda. The Chinese have openly admitted that they have something that's actually up to date and far better than what Russia claims to have.
The US military has something even better..
But all of these weapons from all three countries are different, They are deployed different and they have different missions.
The US now has a series of hypersonic weapons that will fire simultaneously, and they will communicate between each other with extreme high intelligence, They will be dropped by crate from c-130s.. ranging from 6 to 10 of these at once. They will all change directions and hit from different areas all on the same target making it impossible to defeat and defend.. Russia, China in the US have different types of hypersonic weapons and all of them will be very difficult to defend..

People, this hypersonic weapon that Russia has is outdated and from the Cold war, it's not nearly as sophisticated as it says.
Furthermore the Chinese have been laughing at it and mocking it basically saying that what Russia claims to have is nothing but propaganda. The Chinese have openly admitted that they have something that's actually up to date and far better than what Russia claims to have.
The US military has something even better..
But all of these weapons from all three countries are different, They are deployed different and they have different missions.
The US now has a series of hypersonic weapons that will fire simultaneously, and they will communicate between each other with extreme high intelligence, They will be dropped by crate from c-130s.. ranging from 6 to 10 of these at once. They will all change directions and hit from different areas all on the same target making it impossible to defeat and defend.. Russia, China in the US have different types of hypersonic weapons and all of them will be very difficult to defend..

How the two countries release information is quite the opposite too. Russia develops a weapon that works 15% of the time and flaunts it out, America denies it exists. We didn’t admit to the stealth planes until they were used in desert storm and people had pictures so it was impossible to deny it anymore.

The only "President" we will ever get will be WEF approved so its irrevlevent anymore.

Its all about optics now.
Piss off the left with an R.
Piss off the right with a D.
Meanwhile, all the WEF agenda gets implemented anyway.
Presidents arent about policy anymore, they are just flipped back and forth to divide us.

The only "President" we will ever get will be WEF approved so its irrevlevent anymore.
I think we’d be much better off if we had someone appointed by the ol early 90’s WWF

Nah bra.

We can fight back this time.

Lol

Dude….

Where is your self awareness?

MAGA 2048

Lol

Dude….

Where is your self awareness?

MAGA 2048

Exactly what part of my statement is wrong? The fact that almost everyone Trump hand picked to work with him thinks he’s a menace?

IML Gear Cream!
Exactly what part of my statement is wrong? The fact that almost everyone Trump hand picked to work with him thinks he’s a menace?

Burn America down??

Which side is saying that shit again?

You’re seriously the “we never said you had to wear a mask and take 36 boosters” crowd.

Man fuck off

If we wanted to burn this country down it been done by now.

We’re trying to save it ya fuckin nerd

Burn America down??

Which side is saying that shit again?

You’re seriously the “we never said you had to wear a mask and take 36 boosters” crowd.

Man fuck off

If we wanted to burn this country down it been done by now.

We’re trying to save it ya fuckin nerd

LOL

Nah bra.

We can fight back this time.
There is no "we" in Govt brother, not anymore.
Even Trump is taking the Pfizer money and STILL saying "take the vaccine"... bragging about how FAST "he" got it done.

I fell for the possibility of a real patriot representing us in 2016... fool me once.

The only good shit we got was wiped out Day 1 of Biden, we got NONE of the shit we needed (like an actual border)... and net,net, Trump gave us the death-jab & 5G (both of which are weapons against us). 🤷

Never fired any of the Aphabet assholes.

They just needed to divide us harder, and push the vaxx while those of us with guns, thought we had "someone on our side" "running the country" so we would stay home.

Its sucks, but Im a realist, the whole Trump operation only served to fuck this country up worse.

Presidents dont actually "run" shit anyway, they are just the temporary face of WEF policy. 🤷

There is no "we" in Govt brother, not anymore.
Even Trump is taking the Pfizer money and STILL saying "take the vaccine"... bragging about how FAST "he" got it done.

I fell for the possibility of a real patriot representing us in 2016... fool me once.

The only good shit we got was wiped out Day 1 of Biden, we got NONE of the shit we needed (like an actual border)... and net,net, Trump gave us the death-jab & 5G (both of which are weapons against us). 🤷

Never fired any of the Aphabet assholes.

They just needed to divide us harder, and push the vaxx while those of us with guns, thought we had "someone on our side" "running the country" so we would stay home.

Its sucks, but Im a realist, the whole Trump operation only served to fuck this country up worse.

Presidents dont actually "run" shit anyway, they are just the temporary face of WEF policy. 🤷
I didn’t mean any type of authority when I said “we”….. I meant us. Ya know the people that make this world turn.

Just gotta get certain folks on board.

Back