• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Do You Need To Use Tren To Become A Top Fitness Influencer?

To became a fitness influencer off course you need a shreded body but much more , like be motivator doing videos motivating , be confident , be happy all time , be social , know alot about fitness industry ( supplements , anabolics , training , diet ) be a personal trainer and coach will help to ), and asking if TRENBOLONE is needed to achieve sucess on fitness industry when tren make you anti social, hunger all time , bad mood , most people using tren got depressed and dont want to see people or even go outside is room .

NO tren is not the way to go ( only to get you shreded ) , but you have another amazing tools like masteron, winstrol , anavar, hgh that will make you amazing and super social same time .

Tren is the devils oil lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only used it once low dose wasn't a big deal I cant imagine what a g would do fuck guess im not that brave

Back